Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Fear And Loneliness - A Dangerous Combination That Debar Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fear And Loneliness - A Dangerous Combination That Debar Love (509 Views)

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her / I Need A God Fear And Matured Girl For A Serious Relationship. / When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear And Loneliness - A Dangerous Combination That Debar Love by smithdg: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
HEAR THIS ;

Are you feeling lonely? Waiting on that special someone? Have you found that special
someone and entered into marriage and found yourself still feeling lonely?

We conduct Home Bible Studies and at this particular study the Hostess apologized for every one that wasn't in attendance. We told her that was alright, whoever was meant to be here is here. We continued and the subject matter we got on was about relationships. Some of the subject matter would not have been discussed had everyone expected attended that evening. I felt led through out the course of our conversation to tell them that they must be careful of fear and the dangerous combination of fear and loneliness.

Fear will immobilize us, steal our destiny, health and relationships. Fear empowers us to FAIL. Faith is just the opposite.

(1) (Reply)

Meet a sophisticated single. / Are You The One / Need Afriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.