Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Evil Men Behind The Country Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Men Behind The Country Nigeria (827 Views)

Aso Rock: The Strong Men Behind Buhari- The Punch / The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) / 10 Most Evil Men In History Of The World (pictures And Their Deeds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Men Behind The Country Nigeria by jmslimx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Since 1960 Nigeria has independent, one group of friends has been ruling this country up till today, messing up the nation up and down, i believe it's time to stop this game.

*spending billion of dollars in Lagos-Ibadan express way within three week the road will be mess up.

* Lagos airport spend millions of Naira every year , if you enter there you will see old AC and table fan some of them are not working.

* Nigeria is the only country, that dose not take good care of their citizen, somebody will wake up in his house and fix one law, without the citizen supports, take a look at lagos states and bike issue, transportation in lagos is very high and traffic every were.

* take a look at Nigeria general hospital owns by government, no BED, some doctors are not paid very well, the doctors to attend to sick people urgent na war, very dirty place to be.

* A president or his wife, kids, Governor and e.t.c will sick they will quickly fly overseas to take good care of them self, why dont you as a president buy those equipment over there and put in our hospital here in Nigeria, if the poor is sick and they dont have money to fly overseas they will die but you make use of those poor people and fly ur self overseas to take good care of your self as a president, its too bad.

* All over the world security force are number 1 paid very well, in Nigeria some gateman are paid very well more than our security force, that is the reason why some of them put their hands into deity games just to feed their families.

* those groups of friends run Nigeria since 1960 are the people eating our Oil and Gas funds, no body has power to talk to them because they are on top.

*Nigeria is number 1 richest country in AFRICA and we have nothing to show up, our Government is busy everyday, busy doing nothing.........

* after school, no Job? But the rich folks have there own kid fixed up.

* Nigeria is the only country you will pay for light you don't use, every months your light bills will come, for the pass three months u will not make use of the light or see the light self, so funny.

President Goodluck you are busy shitting down in Abuja, doing nothing there, everyday you will busy, busy doing nothing, you can not stand up as a man and fight boko people, if its obasanjo was the president, who is boko harm? people like Abacha, if you want me to advise you, go and release Al-Mustapha let him work with you and he will you fight those groups of states men and woman who believes Nigeria is owns by them, if you cannot talk to them.

I said my mind, if you like ask your men to come and carry me in my house because i said my mind, i don't care. Prince Hillary

A friend wrote a piece of his mind after discussions abt Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Worst Place To Born! / EFCC Arrests Imo Finance Commissioner, Accountant-general / The Rise And Rise Of Senator Andy Uba As He Floor Ukachukwu In Court Case Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.