Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Have You Given Your Life To Christ? If Not Please Read This. Thanks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Given Your Life To Christ? If Not Please Read This. Thanks (1124 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Have You Given Your Firstfruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Given Your Life To Christ? If Not Please Read This. Thanks by kreamy28(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Brothers and sisters this is the opportunity you need to give your life to christ! Just say this prayer sliently any where u are reading this post
"O Lord God,I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your words says "... Whosoever shall call on the name of the lord shall be saved" (acts2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the lord of my life.I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9 "that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord jesus ,and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from dead,thou shalt be saved" I declare that i am saved;i am born again;I am a child of God!I now have christ dwelling in me,and greater is he that is in me than he that is in
the world(1john 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus.Halleluyah!!

Congratulations!you are now a child of God.
Try to let others know abt this.God bless U!

(1) (Reply)

'Mother Church' What Does That Mean? / Muoka Is An Anti-christ And A Liar / How to be delivered from a demonic attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.