Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33048 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning

18 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by cole265(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Just one message I have for all christains in the house. Try to remain a church member and involve in only what has comanded us, like, preaching to sinners, involving in God's work and other christ commandment.

Let us try to remain where we are if we do not recieve any special call from God.

13 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by homeboy205: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Josh1992: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
follow who-kumuyi? or Jesus
not sentimental sha

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by benny4wax(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2013
nice thread....

Follow me and get followed back........
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Well saiD...

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
But the op is yet to make any concrete accusation against these so called men of God.what is the op warning them against?what is the reason for this warning? Maybe the op can elaborate more.

17 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
texaco1: But the op is yet to make any concrete accusation against these so called men of God.what is the op warning them against?what is the reason for this warning? Maybe the op can elaborate more.
like I've said earlier, I have nothing against them, but since God has somthing against them and he's warning them, let them yield to correction, than trying to protect their title.

Even if I know what they do in secret, the bible said, confess your sin and you will be forgiven. Not let Highyo help you to confess your sin and you will be forgiven. They must confess with their mouth and repent.

Read my thread very well, I've not judge anyone. And I will not He who is without sin, let him be the first to cast the stone.

I dont have any stone in my hand to cast on anybody

but if God is warning you through anybody, try to yield to it than turning it down.

let he that has ear, listen to what the spirit is telling the church

13 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by lanaVello1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
highyo:
like I've said earlier, I have nothing against them, but since God has somthing against them....
@d bold,Did God reveal that to u? To an extent,that cud pass as libel! Just as dah guy said,u need to elaborate!

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
highyo:
like I've said earlier, I have nothing against them, but since God has somthing against them and he's warning them, let them yield to correction, than trying to protect their title.

Even if I know what they do in secret, the bible said, confess your sin and you will be forgiven. Not let Highyo help you to confess your sin and you will be forgiven. They must confess with their mouth and repent.

Read my thread very well, I've not judge anyone. And I will not He who is without sin, let him be the first to cast the stone.

I dont have any stone in my hand to cast on anybody

but if God is warning you through anybody, try to yield to it than turning it down.

let he that has ear, listen to what the spirit is telling the church
which means you are warning them based on what others are saying and really not on anything you know? Well I will just stay by the side and read peoples comments
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by ayopo10(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
judge not
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Princewell2012(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ah dont know y but d only person ah can see dat needs warnin here is u,stop neglecting d work of jesus on d cross.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Highyo, you really need to take a chill pill and adjust this judgmental attitude of yours.
Who told you all these? What are your facts based on? human words or the Bible?
You need to stop spewing baseless religious drivel here.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
ayopo10: judge not
where has he judge?

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: Highyo, you really need to take a chill pill and adjust this judgmental attitude of yours.

Go encounter Christ and know him personally, quit viewing him based on what madam I went to hell and came back said.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: Highyo, you really need to take a chill pill and adjust this judgmental attitude of yours.

Go encounter Christ and know him personally, quit viewing him based on what madam I went to hell and came back said.
telling them not to depend on themselves like peter but to look up to Jesus, has not make him a judge.
Telling them to yield to correction and do whatsoever the lord required from them has not make him a judge either.

No let me educate you in some aspect, why we should not follow mens word at all time.

A man is not an angel, so they can make mistake. David was a man that brought out the idea of cencus but the whole isrealite were punish for the mistake of david.

The whole isrealite were defeated by AI just because of Achan error.

Truely, Gedeon was my G.O but look at the end of gedeon, many wives and children

No. Mine own G.O is solomon, and he's very wise even when he's preaching you will have to compare his words with dictionary
but look at the way woman turn her heart away from God.

Look at mine, is Evangelist Jeroboam, the lord loved him to the extend that he gave him 10 tribe out of 12, but what was his end?

My own is Bishop Samson. The very strong bishop of our generation, that can even tear a dragon mouth with a little prayer, but just a little lust make him fell

You must not relied on Man of flesh and blood. So you must never try to decrease God's action. He can even use you tomorrow to give a warning to man called obama for introducing abormination into the country

all what highyo focused on here is for them to listen to warning and repent of whatever the lord has acused them of. Or because of their position, a begger cannot correct them ?

29 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by larrymoore(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2013
U said it well, despite dat some of their members notice their ungodly practice, yet they follow them, surely they wanna follow them to...ll. It is obvious dat christianity of this century are moni/material conscious. In their eyes, devil makes it seems as if they are on the right path.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
larrymoore: U said it well, despite dat some of their members notice their ungodly practice, yet they follow them, surely they wanna follow them to...ll. It is obvious dat christianity of this century are moni/material conscious. In their eyes, devil makes it seems as if they are on the right path.
it is really funny how people are making unfounded ands abstract accusations against these men.if there is anything they have done wrong and if there is any way they have gone beyond their limits I think you should just say it. They aren't forcing anybody to come to their church ,going to their church is a matter of free will. I don't believe in the sentence of judge not ,if someone has done something wrong that person can be judged but you can't judge someone that no concrete accusation has been made against.
I think the op should just state one or two things that these people have done wrong and stop quoting some linda or Joshua somewhere. What proof do we even have that those people saw what they claim they saw or heard ?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by SIRANDREWS: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
someone claims God delivered him through daddy G.O now another claims God is warning the daddy G.O
who's confused pls?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
texaco1: it is really funny how people are making unfounded ands abstract accusations against these men.if there is anything they have done wrong and if there is any way they have gone beyond their limits I think you should just say it. They aren't forcing anybody to come to their church ,going to their church is a matter of free will. I don't believe in the sentence of judge not ,if someone has done something wrong that person can be judged but you can't judge someone that no concrete accusation has been made against.
I think the op should just state one or two things that these people have done wrong and stop quoting some linda or Joshua somewhere. What proof do we even have that those people saw what they claim they saw or heard ?
the major sin a man of God can sin is when 95% of the church are not fit for the kingdom of God.

If the life of their members contradict the word of God, then the leader need to be corrected.

If their teaching is only based on the achievment of the earthly things, they are sining

if their teaching is to favour the member and not to loose congegration, they are sining

if their teaching only base on prosperities, healing, breaktrough, miracle, blessing for poor and rich, calling down fire on witches and widzard, how God you to ride the best car and get a good job, paying of tithe and offering, making competition on whose members are much, making competition on how to build the biggest church in town, on Ibadan express, on Benin Abuja road,
then they are sining

if their aim is to make their church to be the first to be known all over the world without careing for the kind of food the sheep eat, they are sining.

But a true church you can attend, and you found the leader preaching the truth, the member will be few.

I had a vision about Adeboye, i saw him during their convension. People were so many, but He was not the one preaching, he was just sitting down but it was pastor Kumuyi of deeperlife that was preaching.
That is even enough warning to him. The lord is holding that against him. He should go back to the lord's sermon on the mount. Mattew 5,6,7,8 etc

he should not think of loosing the member, but should obey God.

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Oyakilome, Okotie, Joshua etc, hear the voice of the lord crying and weeping days and night for each souls that end up in hell from your church

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
SIR ANDREWS: someone claims God delivered him through daddy G.O now another claims God is warning the daddy G.O
who's confused pls?
let me ask you a question. Are you a christain? Do you studied the bible very well? If you do that you will not ask this type of question.

I believe God is with Daddy G.O and he's a true man of God and living a holy and righteous life. Remember out of the whole world after christainity was introduced by the apostle, God was still sending letter to the seven churches holding somthing against them. Read Mattw7:22 MANY WILL SAY IN YOUR NAME WE HAVE CAST OUT DEMONS.

Because you cast out demon in the name of God does not give you the key to the kingdom of God. Have you forgotten that Judas iscariot once cast out devil when the lord first send them out to preach and deliver people from the hand of satan. They came back rejoicing that even demons obey our words.

What I believe the lord is holding against pastor Adeboye is that, he should preach more of holiness and turn out worldliness from the church.
Both physically and spiritually.
RCCG has the largest congregation as far as I'm concern but how many are living a holy and righteous life? That's what the lord is holding against pastor Adeboye.

Also, he should stop allowing politicians in his church. That is what I think sha!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ highyo, dont bother yourself. Only the wise will understand your thread

let me help you. I'm not judging, it's just an advice

KUMUYI = take your message out the church and dont keep it to member alone. And also Check on the youth of the church, they've started adopting worldliness into their life
I love you daddy kumuyi

ADEBOYE i love you too sir
You have laboured so much in the past. Dont compromise, but teach member how to live and practice holiness. Band the use of ornament, trousers, wedding ring, attachment. Force the member to dress like mummy G.O. Never care if the member run or stay.
Preach more on hell, rapture, sanctification, holiness, restitution and how little mistake can lead people to hell. I love you daddy

ORITSAJAFOR, turn away from politice and live a holy life. I dont know anything about your church or member, but the way your wife dresses contradict the word of God

OYAKILOME. If what I heard people saying about your preaching is true, that drinking alcholic is not a sin, mastubating is not a sin, that eternal security is sure, once saved forever saved,
Stop it if it's true. Those are Antichrist teaching.

Remove that Jerry coil of yours
Band wearing of trousers for ladies
Band use of attachments
Band the use of women leading a church
Cancel head opening for female in church
then preach holiness

OKOTIE = Ah Uncle, stop the use of Big-Big grammer in the church so that illitrate too can come

go back to your first wife you divorce if what I heard is true

chase away the new wife
(Mal2:16) God said I hate divorce.
Even is she's a witch

turn away from politice and do what the lord has given you

follow the above instruction given to your brother

T.B. JOSHUA. Uncle I hold nothing against you. But this, preach more of holiness. That's what the lord require.
Seek no help from anywhere but from God and God alone.
If you have any secret sins, confess it and dont be ashame.

T.D JAKE. I dont know oo but may be you should Turn away from worldliness and teach holiness.

DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA.

D. MIYERIJESU= renounce that name bishop of the world

MADAM IDHAOZAR

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by emmyskies(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
perilioustime: @

KUMUYI = take your message out the church and dont keep it to member alone.

How do you mean?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
emmyskies:
How do you mean?
Member of deeper life should shared the world everywhere. Many of them are now weak that they no longer preach in buses
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by lanaVello1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
They should ban the use of wedding rings? any reason for the demand of such an unnecessary and baseless action?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by kambo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Princewell2012: My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
show some respect and spell the name correctly. It's Kumuyi not tht
jargon u wrote.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by kambo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning

if you hav an issue with them, write to these men of God directly . It wud b more effectve and better received not these garbage u splattered here .
You are not God's adviser .He wont consult you concerng his ministers. Neither do you know enuff to make an objectve assessment . Meang this lenghty write up is nothg but anoda spew of personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by SIRANDREWS: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
perilioustime: @ highyo, dont bother yourself. Only the wise will understand your thread

KUMUYI = take your message out the church and dont keep it to member alone. And also Check on the youth of the church, they've started adopting worldliness into their life

with the rate africa is opening up towards technology, you can only expect worldliness to take over. the doctrines and traditions are now being relegated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virginity Vs Character / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.