Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? (1895 Views)

A Question That Demands An Answer. / Who Has Answer To This Confusing Question? / A Husband's Answer To A Malicious Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ok lets go on a brain test.........enjoy the ride.

Where is the most attractive part of a woman?

I have my answer and is probably the right answer.

Anyway feel free to name yours.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Mowire: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2012
Can one give more than 1 answer?!

OK. Boobs

(shebi na MEN get this thread?)
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Ok lets go on a brain test.........enjoy the ride.

the most attractive part of a woman's body? it must be her chesticles!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by tpia1: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2012
that woman don see wen for your hand undecided

na all of una sabi sha.

not my business!

this is why people should learn not to put mouth for matter wey no concern them.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2012
tpia1: that woman don see wen for your hand undecided
na all of una sabi sha.

not my business!
this is why people should learn not to put mouth for matter wey no concern them.

how's this relevant to the topic of discussion?
tpia - do you often get double vision? a dose of dyslexia or a minor pink eye attack?

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by chic2pimp(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Most definitely her Body, "Curves" shocked shocked shocked chei ogini
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Mowire: Can one give more than 1 answer?!

OK. Boobs

(shebi na MEN get this thread?)

You are wrong
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

the most attractive part of a woman's body? it must be her chesticles!

Olodo.................. keep trying
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Johndoe100(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2012
Should the question not be "what is the only useful part of a woman"?

OYINBOGOJU: Ok lets go on a brain test.........enjoy the ride.

Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by gwas(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2012
All parts of a beautiful woman is attractive to me: from the hair to the toe.
Nevertheless, a woman with a slight penalty shoot-out yansh and a nice mountain of fire still make my heart do jigijgi!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by slimyem: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Here's the answer...
Long One: Her hips, I feel it’s a true reflection of her femininity...those delicate curves, making her seem as graceful as a gazelle when in motion...mine to keep and cherish.

I love running my fingers over them as she lies on her side, kissing the outline ever so gently.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
in her head...her brains. intelligence is beauty
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:
Olodo.................. keep trying

if you know the answer already, tell us......
i am the olodo and yet you have not even attempted to solve the question - i would be keeping tabs and your answer should better be reasonable or else.....
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Johndoe100: Should the question not be "what is the only useful part of a woman"?

That sounds lame.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: in her head...her brains. intelligence is beauty

Whaoooo I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you are a genius.

Yes her brain is the most attractive.

If you think otherwise then speak out now.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

her brain?
can you see a woman's brain? so you see a woman across the street walking graciously and you are instantly attracted.....that attraction is because of her "brains"..... oyinbogoju, you are a nice man but on this one, you left your common sense in the bathroom!

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

her brain?
can you see a woman's brain? so you see a woman across the street walking graciously and you are instantly attracted.....that attraction is because of her "brains"..... oyinbogoju, you are a nice man but on this one, you left your common sense in the bathroom!

Its a theory that is practiceable......

The brain of a woman speak more than those physical attributes you mentioned.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

her brain?
if i understand correctly the OP said "where can u find the most attractive of a woman". the OP never said anything about seeing it loolz
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if i understand correctly the OP said "where can u find the most attractive of a woman". the OP never said anything about seeing it loolz

how can you find without vision? come on, fellas - quit the child's play!

OYINBOGOJU:
Its a theory that is practiceable......
The brain of a woman speak more than those physical attributes you mentioned.

the brain of a woman or her intelligence?
you cannot see one's intelligence - her brain is inside the cranium - so i ask again, how do you see a woman's brain without you being a brain surgeon or a neurologist!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:
how can you find without vision? come on, fellas - quit the child's play!
so if i say i found love...does it mean i have to see love with my physical eyes angry
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so if i say i found love...does it mean i have to see love with my physical eyes angry

but you will not use such abstract theory to ask a question!
what part of a woman's body is attractive should be what the nakéd eyes can see - not some vague answer....in a nutshell, the op should have worded his question more appropriately!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

but you will not use such abstract theory to ask a question!
what part of a woman's body is attractive should be what the nakéd eyes can see - not some vague answer....in a nutshell, the op should have worded his question more appropriately!
so it means u twisted the question he actually gave, then u gave ur own answer right? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so it means u twisted the question he actually gave, then u gave ur own answer right? cheesy cheesy cheesy

nope -
he gave the wrong answer to his own question.....look at the question very well and ponder over it. you cannot see one's brain - you can only notice it!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

nope -
he gave the wrong answer to his own question.....look at the question very well and ponder over it. you cannot see one's brain - you can only notice it!
but u already said he didnt "word the question appropriately" so then how can his answer be wrong if u think his "intention" was not expressed accurately in the first place?
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

nope -

Cooger a million wrong can't make a right.

You never knew it was a brain but now that you know THANK GOD.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:
Cooger a million wrong can't make a right.

You never knew it was a brain but now that you know THANK GOD.

hahahaha
it's a brain because you said so? you need a brain tonic!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
some people reason beyond boobs and azz...if u cant its not really their problem that ur very small brain is looked where ur balls should be
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: some people reason beyond boobs and azz...if u cant its not really their problem that ur very small brain is looked where ur balls should be

what a daft thing to say....
you sound like your thalamus and your cerebellum trade places in your brain cavity. a woman's point of attraction is her brain? you are a troglodyte!
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

what a daft thing to say....
you sound like your thalamus and your cerebellum trade places in your brain cavity. a woman's point of attraction is her brain? you are a troglodyte!
well u can only take offence if ur very small brain is located in ur geni.tal area grin
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by coogar: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well u can only take offence if ur very small brain is located in ur geni.tal area grin

my brain is small quite alright but it processes more information faster than your elephant-sized brain. you don't have an opinion of your own so you feed on whatever fecal matter dropped in your plate! in a nutshell, you are a pillock....

and trust me....i take no offence.....
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
coogar:

my brain is small quite alright but it processes more information faster than your elephant-sized brain. you don't have an opinion of your own so you feed on whatever fecal matter dropped in your plate! in a nutshell, you are a pillock....

and trust me....i take no offence.....
well u are proving me ryt cheesy
Re: Does Anyone Have An Answer To This? by gwas(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

What? Not in my world anyway. I guess this is just the OP's opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Snatch Man’s Car, Throw Away 3-month Baby, Rape Wife To Stupor / 24 Things African Mums Should Teach Their Daughters Before Marriage / Cussons Baby Competition Campaign/cbm5/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.