Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. (536 Views)

I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. by EfeTony6(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Speaking after a brief meeting with top government officials,his excellency gave a remark saying,he has no other election to contest as soon as he leaves office. He made this state in other the debulk series of rumuors going around in the state that he will be going for senate position,and supporting the house of rep member James U.manager. I think at this junction I has to go back home and face other assignment given to be by God. I have done the little I can to assist human through this position,now that am about leaving,I pray God to give Deltans a leader that will even be better than I am.
Re: Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
EfeTony6: Speaking after a brief meeting with top government officials,his excellency gave a remark saying,he has no other election to contest as soon as he leaves office. He made this state in other the debulk series of rumuors going around in the state that he will be going for senate position,and supporting the house of rep member James U.manager. I think at this junction I has to go back home and face other assignment given to be by God. I have done the little I can to assist human through this position,now that am about leaving,I pray God to give Deltans a leader that will even be better than I am.
Holy F*uck!!! What school went through you?!
Re: Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. by wesley80(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
^LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOO
Re: Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. by seanet01: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
kingoflag: Holy F*uck!!! What school went through you?!
Niger Delta University of Kidnapping and Oil Bunkering.
Re: Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: Niger Delta University of Kidnapping and Oil Bunkering.

Woooow. lool
Re: Why I May Not Contest For Senate 2015 Say's Governor Uduaghan. by mensdept: 3:48am On Nov 21, 2012
How about kidnapping this bastard called Uduaghan

(1) (Reply)

Israel Hamas War Halted / A Call For Help / Ethiopia’s Last Jews Prepare For The ‘promised Land’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.