Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is The Best Time To Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Best Time To Eat (1949 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. / When Is The Best Time To Take Fruits As A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Time To Eat by Evergreen4(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2012
What is the best time to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.As for me I can eat anytime. Let's hear urs, ova to u
Re: What Is The Best Time To Eat by MissyB3(f): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Whenever is convenient for you. Dinner - Not less than 3 hours before you go to bed.
Re: What Is The Best Time To Eat by jkendy(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2013
Evergreen4: What is the best time to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.As for me I can eat anytime. Let's hear urs, ova to u
Guy, are you a 9jarian? Why asking this question? 24/7 is ideal for eating. No bi wen u get u go chop? Food no dey u dey talk of time-table to chop.
Re: What Is The Best Time To Eat by maingwaest(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2013
Breakfast shuld b 1st thing in d morning,Lunch btw d hours of 1-2pm nd dinner 6.30 pm. U re welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Six Of The World’s Most Expensive Drinks / Five Good Foods That Help In Improving Eye Health / Specially Garnished Roasted catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.