Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits (9591 Views)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / Massive Recruitment At Action Against Hunger (ACF)-49 Positions / Ex-Hallmark Bank Employee Suspends Hunger Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by deshclones(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: I bet you say as night reach, this man dey stroll go one Mamaput to tidy Ewedu and Amala with 4 extra Shaki and Kpormor lipsrsealed

LMFAO....no mind the N(1)ggah...he never ready...he thinks GEJ reads every letter that is addressed to him...dude just wants publicity...the man is deluded...check history and see that pensioners die every year in their numbers cos the govt is so insensitive to their plights..even the pensioners that served in the Nigerian Armed forces are left to roast not to talk of this tushed up banker...The truth is that Nigeria is a dead country..thats the bitter truth..the govt doesn't give a hoot about anybody...no job for the millions of graduates roaming the streets and a pensioner is embarking on hunger strike..what will i not see in this country?
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by donotbanme1: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ujujoan: The guy just wants to die for nothing!

The man is right. They should pay his benefits. Even the recapitalized banks sack people these days without paying any benefits. The system is a mess.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Xtana: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mr. Olubiyi Odunaro, I will advise you to have a plan B in place; make a solid contingency plan of regular food supply, that way your HUNGER STRIKE will last till 2015. It will still be known as HUNGER STRIKE provided you are not eating in the public. Unfortunately, our leaders are deaf and only listen to language spoken with BOKO accent.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by donotbanme1: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: I bet you say as night reach, this man dey stroll go one Mamaput to tidy Ewedu and Amala with 4 extra Shaki and Kpormor lipsrsealed

Me too they suspect say the man dey chop for night.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by donotbanme1: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
mko abiola:
Lol
Who knws ?
God knws beta.
Lol.laf don tear my trouser.

Chei, see ur captain, dangling with low self esteem.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by tinuolababy(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
this Man is on his own o

sent from my Nokia phone cheesy
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Obinoscopy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
tinuolababy: this Man is on his own o

My dear, he's not on his own. He's representing one of the decadence we find in our country

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
deshclones:

LMFAO....no mind the N(1)ggah...he never ready...he thinks GEJ reads every letter that is addressed to him...dude just wants publicity...the man is deluded...check history and see that pensioners die every year in their numbers cos the govt is so insensitive to their plights..even the pensioners that served in the Nigerian Armed forces are left to roast not to talk of this tushed up banker...The truth is that Nigeria is a dead country..thats the bitter truth..the govt doesn't give a hoot about anybody...no job for the millions of graduates roaming the streets and a pensioner is embarking on hunger strike..what will i not see in this country?

If, as I suspect, this man holds no grudges against you (@deshclones)for not taking a stand on this issue, why do you appear to derive pleasure from railing against his personal choice?
Nigeria might be dead country from your vantage point, but it is still home to 160 million people.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by 1ndidi2(f): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
tinuolababy: this Man is on his own o

sent from my Nokia phone cheesy

Nokia wetin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Super1759: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
This man is a lazy hawk. With 27,000 you can start a simple biz and nurture it. Hallmark closed since 7yrs ago and he is still waiting for gov to feed him. *the violent taketh it by force* if he dies, nothing for him
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by itiswell1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: This man is a lazy hawk. With 27,000 you can start a simple biz and nurture it. Hallmark closed since 7yrs ago and he is still waiting for gov to feed him. *the violent taketh it by force* if he dies, nothing for him

Am sure this man would not have survived all these years if he has not been doing anything. I wonder why in Nigeria the normal things are accepted as abnormal while the abnormal things seems normal to us. I sincerely see nothing wrong in what he is doing demanding for his right.

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by 5much(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
too much money in d land but most people are not feeling it.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by ANYPEN(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ujujoan: The guy just wants to die for nothing!

you sure do not know the meaning of what you just said..... mumu!
he mentioned people whom you never knew that have died as a result of this and because you didn't know them and did not know why they died, they are the ones that died for nothing. now, you like everyone know this man and the reason why he is fighting. if he dies as a result of this, everyone knows and that means he died not just for something but for a course. this is called fighting for a right (a statement strange to ignorant people like you)

3 Likes

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by ANYPEN(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: This man is a lazy hawk. With 27,000 you can start a simple biz and nurture it. Hallmark closed since 7yrs ago and he is still waiting for gov to feed him. *the violent taketh it by force* if he dies, nothing for him

this is why people like you will continue to suffer under bad leadership. fighting for a right is the greatest of all fights but because it is an act strange to ignorant people like you who are the majority in this country, this country will not see liberation from the truly lazy few
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by tinuolababy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

Is this the new trend?cheesy
yes o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Bryan12(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ex banker dies on hunger strike......gringringrin
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Bryan12(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Im think say here na yemen,saudi arabia,pakistan.:-/
Bryan12: Ex banker dies on hunger strike......gringringrin
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by mascot87(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

Confirmed grin grin
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by lincoln123: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
ANY-PEN :

this is why people like you will continue to suffer under bad leadership. fighting for a right is the greatest of all fights but because it is an act strange to ignorant people like you who are the majority in this country, this country will not see liberation from the truly lazy few

I thank you for letting the ignorant knows the meaning of RIGHTS, that is why IBB said youths are lazy to fight for their rights in this country.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by tinuolababy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Obinoscopy:

My dear, he's not on his own. He's representing one of the decadence we find in our country
but pls inform him that Lagos Mosquitoes don't recognise anyone on hunger strike.He should go aπϑ get A̶̲̥̅ life!.He has survived seven years without this benefit aπϑ will definitely survive Tђξ rest of his years on earth with or without Tђξ benefit.He should stop acting!!!
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Pennywise(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
I hope the gentleman took time to fully evaluate the risks involved-not just to his health but to robbers and ritualists. That tent is not protected.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
UNFORTUNATELY, NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT LISTEN TO PETTITON OR PROTEST. THEY ONLY LISTEN TO BOMB.

IF U HAVE NOT THROWN A BOMB AND CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY, GOVT WILL NOT DIALOGUE WITH YOU.

THEY SHOULD JUST GATHER MONEY TOGETHER, BUY BOMB AND THROW IT IN AN EMPTY SPACE IN ABUJA, MAKE SURE NOBODY IS HURT. THEN CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY, GOVT WILL CALL THEM FOR DIALOGUE SHARPLY.

ASK MEND FOR MORE INFO.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Kx: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
I hope govt wont give this protester the Ojota Experience (deploying soldiers to chase him away) in the middle of the night.

But seriously,
Where is The Stream, Aljazeera, EuroNews, CNN and BBC when you need them most?
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
He has survived for 7 years already, he should move on. Attention will only be paid to him when he dies in this process.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Mcfemad(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

I think so madam. You can also join smiley wink

.......posted from SAGEM my X1
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by tinuolababy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

Nokia wetin? cheesy
Nokia powered by Garri ijebu cheesy
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by taharqa: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
I dont undastad why he is calling on d govt in d instance? A private company closes down cos they cud not meet the minimum requirements, and d govt is supposd to pay Terminal benefits for d company's workers or what? I dont get it....anyways, God's speed to the guy
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by gennym(f): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
He's just one man. State government will slam him with some form of misdemeanor;which carries severe consequences,lock him up in jail.
He should reconsider his action and probably get a good lawyer who will argue his case and go on media war.

The sunrays and the humidty out there aint a joke
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by gennym(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
mascot87:
Confirmed grin grin
Do you know what it takes to fight for one's life in Nigeria? well it takes your life. If u want to be matyred then be my guest.

You dont come against cops that lock u up after u lost ur son
you dont come against a military that has been hardened by years of war in sudan, free town, liberia...
you dont come up against this and not expect to lose life
you come against these by losing lives
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Cupidkc(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
i saw the said man on TV yesterday...lets hope our govt wl listen 2his clarion call.
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by Mcfemad(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

I think so madam. You can also join smiley wink

...posted from SAGEM my X1
Re: Ex-banker On Hunger Strike Over Terminal Benefits by dewfun: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
The man and his colleagues should go to ECO Bank now. I am aware some of the affected staff of Hallmark bank were paid in 2008 after they were asked to open a savings account it ECObank. Lying in open wont do any thing. At best the man should have gone to Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) office (Kantogora Building, Marina, Lagos) to complain before putting up a show.

Occupy Opebi Link Road may not help as in doing the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2014 Without Mistakes / Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / Apply For Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.