Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** (9806 Views)

What Has Been The Effect Of Culturing Borrowing On Nigerian Culture? / What Aspects Of Our Nigerian Culture Should Be Abolished? / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
chuks315: How you take know?
you wan know?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Q:You dun eat?

A:You see me like who dun chop since morning?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Truckpusher(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Q:You dey go?

A:You wan follow me?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
chiteny: People say Nigerians like to answer a question with another one. Is this our culture?
Take for instance I walk up to my brother and ask:

Question: Where you dey go?
Answer: Abi you wan follow me?

Do you guys experience this? What are usual "quanswer" you get for questions you ask?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Q:You wan follow that road?

A:Na your papa get the road?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
chiteny: People say Nigerians like to answer a question with another one. Is this our culture?
Take for instance I walk up to my brother and ask:

Question: Where you dey go?
Answer: Abi you wan follow me?

Do you guys experience this? What are usual "quanswer" you get for questions you ask?

Who told you?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Omen100(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
My junior broda-: broda Omen 100, Mumy dey call u.
Me(broda Omen100)-: y?, watin make mumy dey call me again? Abi I don commit again?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by ekkywolex(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
who talk so?; why u wan know?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2012

Who told you?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by beynee: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ade: weting be ur name?
hawa: why u won know my name?
Ade: u fit give me ur number?
hawa: wetin u won use my number do
Ade: na bad thin if i call u for fone?
hawa: U go send me credit? grin

1 Like

Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chreldb(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ op
Why are you asking?
Are you not Nigerian yourself?
How will the answer affect the price of .......?
Have I answered your question?

JOKE. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by beynee: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
chreld_b: @ op
Why are you asking?
Are you not Nigerian yourself?
How will the answer increase the price of .......?
Have I answered your question?

JOKE. grin grin grin grin grin

U mean the price of GARRI?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Lordave: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Most of you still de gbagaun for pigin eng
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by admajorem: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hahahahaaaaaaaa! I lov my naija jooooo! If dey no tate question answer u, how u go take tink?Stupid quetion dem go ask u. Wite man go adjust once he see a nija man. No joke!
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by jrhymes(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
It is traditional of nigerians to answer question wit another question like where are u goin to? Reply why r u asking me? 9ja 4 life
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chreldb(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
beynee :

U mean the price of GARRI?
\

Yep and I meant to write affect not increase. Obviously I'm not a garririan. smiley
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by salam001(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
chuks315: abi na crime to know again?
abi u no know before?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vikin: OP, why you wan know? undecided abi dem send you?

You are a typical Nigerian. angry
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by beynee: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
chreld_b: \

Yep and I meant to write affect not increase. Obviously I'm not a garririan. smiley
why u no won write the correct spelling?
U dey fear ban ni?
which one be garrririan again?
no be garri again?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Lordave: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
salam001: abi u no know before?
if u tell am u go die?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
otokx: its appears to be a popular behavioral pattern but not necessarily a Nigerian culture.
I think the behavioral pattern affects Nigerians more than any country else in the world.
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Imanuelle: OP, who tell u dis kind rubbish?
Abi you never experience am before?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Rick9(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Truckpusher: which problem?
i wan know why you dey ask thats all
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Mgbadike80: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lordave: Most of you still de gbagaun for pigin eng
how e take concern u? Abi na ur papa language?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=truefact]Q:u hear sey OBJ shot GEJ?
A: and den, wetin u wan make i do, go kill OBJ?

Q: why do they hate tonto dike?
A: who told you they hate tonto dike?

Besides @OP, who can tell you say nigerians de answer question with question?[/quote]

Abi you never answer my question with question now?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Lordave: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mgbadike80: how e take concern u? Abi na ur papa language?
na me u dey ask dat kind question?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Sike(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
9ja palava!
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by katch1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ade:how far
me:how far wetin. Ade:na wa o,i dey hungry u cook? Me:cook wetin? Ade:food. Me:na me born u?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rick9: See them. Them still dey repeat the same thing. Anyway O.p why you dey ask ? Any problem ?

I want to know, abi u no wan know?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Fynist(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lordave: Most of you still de gbagaun for pigin eng
Wetin concern you there?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by salam001(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lordave: if u tell am u go die?
why,na for my mouth you wan hear say Patience jonathan go do tummy tuck for Germany?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Fynist(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
katch1: Ade:how far
me:how far wetin. Ade:na wa o,i dey hungry u cook? Me:cook wetin? Ade:food. Me:na me born u?
If nor be you Born am nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okun People/tribe / . / Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.