Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

thnx all - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / thnx all (889 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thnx all by Jaybee79: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
i will do my best
Re: thnx all by abuchilag: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
We quite understand that English language is foreign to us....yes. However before you post any story meant for the public,always read through to avoid errors.

It was quite difficult understanding your write-up
Re: thnx all by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Why stop loving them?why should they pay or suffer for the sins of their parents?

I see no grounds or justification to hate or reject them. They're your family, all you've got left, love them!!!

Learn from your parents mistakes and that's just about that.
Re: thnx all by SisiKill1: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ OP
All the major parties involved are dead!! Let the issue die with them. Don't start another round of hate with your siblings.

I sincerely believe your mom would rather you are a good person with a heart of forgiveness than be her avenging angel by harboring hate for your flesh and blood.

I understand it is hard and that's why we pray for God's grace and strength.
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ OP
All the major parties involved are dead!! Let the issue die with them. Don't start another round of hate with your siblings.

I sincerely believe your mom would rather you are a good person with a heart of forgiveness than be her avenging angel by harboring hate for your flesh and blood.

THANK YOU GOD BLESS
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
abuchilag: We quite understand that English language is foreign to us....yes. However before you post any story meant for the public,always read through to avoid errors.

It was quite difficult understanding your write-up

ITS YOUR OPINION YOU HAVE RIGHT TO IT, I AM FROM NIGERIA DELTA, WE ARE HERE TO LEARN SOMETIMES THE FINGERS GO FASTER THAN THE BRIN, BUT NEXT TIME TRY TO ASK QUESTION IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE THREAD. ALL THE SAME THANK YOU
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ OP

THANK YOU GOD BLESS, I WILL TRY MY BEST.
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
ifyalways: Why stop loving them?why should they pay or suffer for the sins of their parents?

I see no grounds or justification to hate or reject them. They're your family, all you've got left, love them!!!

Learn from your parents mistakes and that's just about that.

THANK YOU GOD BLESS
Re: thnx all by baby124: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Oro pesi je, o di hmm! Easier said than done, afterall their parents and the parents influence is still very much around. I feel so sorry for you in all this. You lost your parents, your parents love, growing up in a happy family etc. The girls mum is still alive, yes? I suggest you focus on your life. Return the girl to her mum and take care of the small boy. God help you, may we not see akoba adaba. Even in the bible, children suffer for their parents deeds one way or the other because sometimes, its hard to separate the influence of a parent on the child.
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
baby_123: Oro pesi je, o di hmm! Easier said than done, afterall their parents and the parents influence is still very much around. I feel so sorry for you in all this. You lost your parents, your parents love, growing up in a happy family etc. The girls mum is still alive, yes? I suggest you focus on your life. Return the girl to her mum and take care of the small boy. God help you, may we not see akoba adaba. Even in the bible, children suffer for their parents deeds one way or the other because sometimes, its hard to separate the influence of a parent on the child.

yes my half sister now live with her mother
and my half brother i have to send for him to come and stay with me

thank you, God bless
Re: thnx all by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
What sort of thread starts with "i will do my best"?
Re: thnx all by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^ grin grin grin
Re: thnx all by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva: What sort of thread starts with "i will do my best"?

afam4eva,

I wonder too.
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva: What sort of thread starts with "i will do my best"?

thread deleted, sorry.
Re: thnx all by Jaybee79: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

afam4eva,

I wonder too.

thread deleted, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Mother Inlaw After Wife Death.. / Shocking: 41 Year Old Man Defiles & Infects 2 Year Old Girl With STD! / Copy Copy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.