Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. (2807 Views)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by Jilo83(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
The Cherubim & Seraphim Church has been d most misunderstood xtian body by both members and non-members of d church. This is due largely 2 d fact that Apostle Moses Orimolade that God used 2 found d church was an illiterate. Informatn about d church was mostly oral passed down. C&S church is based on d sound teaching of d word of God; what Moses Orimolade brought was noble&divine; it is a perfect way of salvation. Wolves entered d church earlier than Orimolade envisaged these r d elements dat totally distort our doctrine. Let me tell u, we still have real C&S not d wolves n white Garment herbalists. Some great ministers of God in Nigeria 2day originated frm d Church: Pastor E.A Adeboye(RCCG), Bishop Oyedepo(Living Faith), Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper life. There some dat r still in fold. Don't throw d baby with d bathing water, though there some bad eggs dat does not mean everytin about dis divine arrangement is bad. To those in d fold don't leave n become unproductive xtian but let stay n correct some errors, let send d bastards in our midst packing n let d vission n mission of Orimolade be accomplished. (Ipile ti Jesu fi le le leyi)
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by donkarly(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Cherubim n Seraphim is on d wrong path.they believe that salvation is by works n nt by grace.come out from among them n b ye separate...says d word of God.their teachings if followed,is an expressway to hell.
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by Jilo83(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
donkarly: Cherubim n Seraphim is on d wrong path. Who told u. they believe that salvation is by works n nt by grace. Moses Orimolade was sent to deliver d black nation frm spiritual blindness. I believed in his call come out from among them n b ye separate...says d word of God.their teachings if followed,is an expressway to hell. Are sure of what u r saying? Oh no u got it wrong. Any teaching contrary 2 what Bible says is not C&S
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
donkarly: Cherubim n Seraphim is on d wrong path.they believe that salvation is by works n nt by grace.come out from among them n b ye separate...says d word of God.their teachings if followed,is an expressway to hell.
i think u are very very wrong ,i am not a member of c&s but neither will i condenm them ,if u feel ur church is great then stick to it,are u telling me that all members of c&s will go to hell?how are u even sure you urself u are on the right path?
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by Jilo83(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
onatisi:
i think u are very very wrong ,i am not a member of c&s but neither will i condenm them ,if u feel ur church is great then stick to it,are u telling me that all members of c&s will go to hell?how are u even sure you urself u are on the right path?
Tell him o
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by Jilo83(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
C&S shall live!
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by anyaoguluke: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jilo83: Tell him o
Thanks for showing the blind the way. God knows his people irrespective of what anybody may think or say. God's way is not like ours. isaiah 55:8
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by Samsonadamu: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
donkarly:
Cherubim n Seraphim is on d wrong path.they believe that salvation is by works n nt by grace.come out from among them n b ye separate...says d word of God.their teachings if followed,is an expressway to hell.
But it’s not correct for you to say C& S believe that salvation is my work not grace .am a member of Cherubim and Seraphim and we just did our adult Harvest tagged “Sufficient Grace” and the program is attached .these are some of the misconceptions

Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by donkarly(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Samsonadamu:

But it’s not correct for you to say C& S believe that salvation is my work not grace .am a member of Cherubim and Seraphim and we just did our adult Harvest tagged “Sufficient Grace” and the program is attached .these are some of the misconceptions
Ok.why then do you still do sacrifices and other antichrist biblical practices?
Re: Your View About Cherubim And Seraphim Church. by Okopi1: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2020
donkarly:

Ok.why then do you still do sacrifices and other antichrist biblical practices?

Please donkarly please how do I contact you, its very very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Direct Ticket To Hell / Easter: Governor Okowa Tasks Christians On Love, Peaceful Co-existence / Kristiane Backer- "from MTV To Mecca"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.