Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

God Does Not Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Exist (2724 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Exist by ublight: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
think about it; if God really exist, why would he or she allow humans to be confused, and dived abt him. Y d different religions? Y cant he just make things clear

7 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by fedorahat: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
ublight:
think about it; if God really exist, why would he or she allow humans to be confused, and dived abt him. Y d different religions? Y cant he just make things clear

Because God does not work that way

Remember the elephant and the six blind men, that is how God and the concept of religion is.
Re: God Does Not Exist by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
ublight:

So you're confused about different religions??......you should be confused about another earth the NASA just found
Re: God Does Not Exist by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
It's all imaginary

5 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by Kudducini(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Morgue fan spotted

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
if GOD does not exist, then who exist?

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by enilove(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
ublight:

God had from time immemorial made things clear to us ,which we have as evidence in the Bible , that He exists :

Exodus 14:21-31 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. [22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. [24] And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians, [25] And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians. [26] And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen. [27] And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. [28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. [31] And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Its like a baby waiting to be born and in his mothers womb saying the womb does not exist....

God is every where, we are inside him, he is inside us...

God is not a man or a human being. God is the divine conciouseness.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
dollytino4real:

Pure conciouseness...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kudducini:
Morgue fan spotted

Did you watch his video on reincarnation and why we cant remember our past lives...
Re: God Does Not Exist by DappaD: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
ublight:

Hello. I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I’d to walk you through why religions are so diverse and perverse in nature today. Would that be okay?
Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
DappaD:

Hello. I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I’d to walk you through why religions are so perverse in nature today. Would that be okay?

I will love to know, even if he dosen't....plesse, i am all ears..
Re: God Does Not Exist by DappaD: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

I will love to know, even if he dosen't....plesse, i am all ears..

Whatever I say is never going to make sense to you if you believe that the events recorded in the Torah[Pentateuch] are just mere fiction.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
DappaD:

Whatever I say is never going to make sense to you if you believe that the events recorded in the Torah[Pentateuch] are just mere fiction.

At least say something, lets just amuse ourselves..
Re: God Does Not Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Psalms 10:4 smiley

ublight:

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by chatinent: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
ublight:

It wasn't God who confused humans. May I show you how it came to be? I'm sure it will surprise you.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:

It wasn't God who confused humans. May I show you how it came to be? I'm sure it will surprise you.
What would you say that I have not heard before?
Religion is not new to the sun.

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2021
DappaD:

Hello. I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I’d to walk you through why religions are so perverse in nature today. Would that be okay?

I'm guessing only yours is the right one right?

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by DappaD: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm guessing only yours is the right one right?

There are other commenters who came here to express what they knew on the topic. Not really satisfying answers if you ask me. You yourself didn’t help OP address the view he had, neither did any of the commenters so far but I who wanted to enlighten him on the issue suddenly became your target?
Re: God Does Not Exist by frank317: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2021
fedorahat:

Remember the elephant and the six blind men, that is how God and the concept of religion is.

So does God work like the six blind men or like the elephant?
Re: God Does Not Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2021
The only thing all religionists want is support for their conception, i've told them several times that Atheism is also another religion on it's own.
Her church member (atheist) have preached the gospel she wants to hear so you shouldn't just come to topple all other notion, accept that all are simply ideas from different minds.
Is that not the beef all sects has with JWs? cheesy

DappaD:

There are other commenters who came here to express what they knew on the topic. Not really satisfying answers if you ask me. You yourself didn’t help OP address the view he had, neither did any of the commenters so far but I who wanted to enlighten him on the issue suddenly became your target?
Re: God Does Not Exist by chatinent: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What would you say that I have not heard before?
Religion is not new to the sun.

It's not about what you have not heard. It's about the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
You're both saying the same thing, he has been hearing LIES about God all his life but you have gotten the TRUTH about God! smiley

chatinent:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Exist by ublight: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2021
fedorahat:

so God takes pleasure in being mysterious? He cant make d so called blind men see him clearly?
Re: God Does Not Exist by fedorahat: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2021
frank317:

So does God work like the six blind men or like the elephant?
Did you intentionally omit the word concept
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
chatinent:

What is the truth??
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2021
ublight:

so God takes pleasure in being mysterious? He cant make d so called blind men see him clearly?
Imagine someone saying a mysterious God loves him or her!!!!!!!!
How did the person know what a mysterious God loves

4 Likes

Re: God Does Not Exist by Kudducini(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

Did you watch his video on reincarnation and why we cant remember our past lives...

No I didn't I felt its useless... I try to watch it tonight
Re: God Does Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kudducini:

No I didn't I felt its useless... I try to watch it tonight

No its not...thst guy got the knowledge...
Re: God Does Not Exist by ublight: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

So you're confused about different religions??......you should be confused about another earth the NASA just found

if i say i understand u, it is as good as saying i understand all the world constitution
Re: God Does Not Exist by ublight: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
It's all imaginary
true

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by ublight: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
dollytino4real:

!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Demonic Carnival Parade! / Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris / Does John 1.1 Mean ‘the Word Was A God’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.