Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sand-filling Services & Supply Of All Types Of Sand And Granite Within Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sand-filling Services & Supply Of All Types Of Sand And Granite Within Lagos. (1560 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sand-filling Services & Supply Of All Types Of Sand And Granite Within Lagos. by HyperBase(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
Have you lost some sleep thinking about sand-filling your building/construction sites? Call 0706 4464 229/0808 8322 411; Attn: MR CHIBUIKE. We undertake sand-filling jobs and supply all types of sand needed for your construction works anywhere within LAGOS, namely, Sharp Sand, Filling Sand, Literite including Granites of all sizes, Hardcore and Rubles at very cheap rates.

We also offer tipper services. We have 20tonnes tippers and 30 tonnes tipping trailers for hire.

Thanks.
Re: Sand-filling Services & Supply Of All Types Of Sand And Granite Within Lagos. by styveke(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kindly get back to me on cost of supplying red filling sand to Ikate Lekki. its urgent pls.
Re: Sand-filling Services & Supply Of All Types Of Sand And Granite Within Lagos. by kunlexist(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
styveke: Kindly get back to me on cost of supplying red filling sand to Ikate Lekki. its
styveke:
Kindly get back to me on cost of supplying red filling sand to Ikate Lekki. its urgent pls.
urgent pls.
How much would Ʊ supply 20tonnes washed gravel(3"-5"wink to st gregory
Re: Sand-filling Services & Supply Of All Types Of Sand And Granite Within Lagos. by SamuelToba: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
I want to the cost of hiring 20 tonne sand Tipper from Ikeja to Festac.

(1) (Reply)

Attah's Response To Akpabio / Military Head Of State Gen. Buhari's Maiden Speech 1st Jan. 1984 / Gov. Akpabio Barred From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.