Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

"The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread (5731 Views)

Video: Wife Storms Place Of Worship, Beats Up Imam Hubby / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
avicky:
Mon dear, just click on page 1 of d literature/writing section,u'll see 'Continue the Lola Story'. Madame Efemena is d life wire behind dt series, na im we come dey beg Missus Ishi to blast us small with her wealth of knowledge, she no com gree.

Now Avicky, that's not true.

I simply went with the flow of the storyline. smiley
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
avicky:
Mon dear, just click on page 1 of d literature/writing section,u'll see 'Continue the Lola Story'. Madame Efemena is d life wire behind dt series, na im we come dey beg Missus Ishi to blast us small with her wealth of knowledge, she no com gree.

kiss Thanks
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Ishilove: "The womanliness is very unique. It is designed to fit each and every tool. It will dilate for a fat one, contract to meet a thin one, retire before a long one and close up for a short one."

The words, written in clear black and white print danced crazily before my mental eyes. I had read these words many years back in my undergrad days in UNILAG. I had quickly skimmed through this article on the female Instruments and quickly tossed the magazine aside. I didn't appreciate my most intimate reproductive organ dissected and dymystefied in so cold and crude a manner, so in a prim huff, I consigned the article into the dustbin of my memory.

Or so I thought.

It seemed it had gone into the recycle bin instead. Ever been in a situation where stuff you thought you had completely forgotten had just simply popped up from nowhere??

Yep, that's what happened to me in Rm21 as I held . . . O lawd. . .as I held on to an astounding evidence of the reality of a vulgar myth.

Despite the near freezing temperature in the room, I broke out in hot sweat.

"Baby, run your hand over it. Feel what you are missing by playing hard to get," cooed that wicked wicked man in my ears.

Like a zombie, I ran my hand down the length of this massive organ.

Wow, I thought cynically, another part of him that is bigger than his teeth.

The organ just went on and on. And on embarassed

Another image flashed before my mind's eye. Another subconscious image I thought I had buried long ago. I was ten years old walking on the street when I chanced upon a horse tethered to the side to a tree. I would have kept on walking had I not seen the horse's organ emerging from beneath its belly. Incredulous, I stood there watching this amazing sight for what must have been hours (in my child's mind) until a mortified adult had chased me away.

Before I could stop myself and in a thoroughly flustered mess I exclaimed "O honourable, you old horse, you!" shocked

embarassed

There, it was out. I had called the man a horse. His teeth, and now THIS informed my choice of adjective(or is it noun??).

Taking it as a compliment, he smiled.

I should have removed my hand there and then, but I didn't.

". . .I can't understand myself. That which I hate, I find myself doing. . ."

I was fascinated. This thing I was feeling seemed to throb like some sort of alien life form separate from the rest of him. It felt hot and impossibly hard beneath the wine coloured ankara material of his trousers. Unbidden, images began to form in my head.

Goodness me, when did my heart become such a cesspit? I thought suddenly. With superhuman effort, I jerked my hand away from this instrument of unexplored sinful delights and quickly jumped away from the bed. I moved away and stood by the potted plant in the corner.

My heart was pounding harder than ever. I was so weak, God so weak. Any minute longer massaging that massive tool and . . . well. . .

lipsrsealed

Amused, my tempter smiled up at me. I averted my eyes and said "I'm not finding this funny". To my utter chagrin, my voice came out in an unsteady squeak.

Honourable smiled some more.

Blushing madly (if blushes could show on negro skin, my face would have been a hued a bright crimson),I cleared my throat and spoke up again.

"Okay, so its big. Big deal. Is that what defines you as a man? " I was trying to make conversation while I made frantic efforts to gather my scattered thoughts which had gleefully gone down a thousand lewd paths.

"No, it isn't, but it is every woman's dream to be ridden by a stud."

For the sake of emphasis, let me reiterate that this conversation has been thoroughly censored by Yours Truly. The uncut version will gurantee the hasty transfer of this thread to the sexuality section of NL, BELIEVE ME. embarassed

When he said this, he had his eyes trained on my 'unruly' bosoms. Self consciously,I folded my arms over them. This was a bit of a challenge considering their trajectory, but I still did anyway.

I moved away from where I stood and turned to face the television. The high school musical was still showing. As I stared blankly at the screen, two characters came together and started kissing passionately.

Why is there so much sexx on todays media?? Here I was trying my possible best not to rip my garments off and show this man the stuff por.n movies are made of, and this nasty movie was debauching my mind and further weakening my resolve! angry

I hastily turned away from the screen and caught Honourable still staring at me.

"I am really feeling your boobs. Are they soft?", he asked. He seemed genuinely interested.

Flustered, I ignored him and looked away. I was so tempted. So so tempted.

". . .and lead me not into temptation. And lead me up the path of righteousness. . ." I mentally gibbered. I had no one to blame but myself. I was blinded by my greed and against my better judgement accepted to go on dates with a married man.

Now I was stuck here, teteering close to the edge. Now folks, I know sin is sin, but I would rather fall with a single man thsn with a married one.

What to do, what to do!! I licked my lips again. They felt very dry. It seemed I had unconsciously licked away all my meticulously applied lipstick and now my lips felt brittle and dry, no thanks to the airconditioner which was turned on at full blast.

"Baby come and lie down on me", my date spoke up suddenly. "Lie down on my back, I want to see how much you weigh."

Something in me leapt for joy. O boy, here we go again.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2012
Scenario 1
woman touch/grab man, jiggy, jiggy until im weak from after effects

Scenario 2
woman tell man, i no dey follow man wen marry, form vex commot for room while acting like a brave lady and leaving man confused

scenario 3
small fight happen. man,touch here touch there. woman block here, block there

Scenario 4
woman and man come to a mutual agreement that chewing lolipop is not bad for the health

scenario 5
govanor call man, man run commot from room sharp sharp

scenario 6
man and woman be like adam and eve for garden of eden, dem don allow snake chop apple, come even chop snake join

*scratches head*
umh.....
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ahem! Just came back from reading the original thread. Have you guys noticed that this episode involving ROOM 21 has dragged on for long? The past 3 or 4 updates have been spent dancing around the bush in this ROOM 21. Ishi better come and confess o!
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
brokoto: Ahem! Just came back from reading the original thread. Have you guys noticed that this episode involving ROOM 21 has dragged on for long? The past 3 or 4 updates have been spent dancing around the bush in this ROOM 21. Ishi better come and confess o!
Lmao!!
Its dragging because the time to write everything in one fell swoop is not there. Anyway this last update is the penultimate one. cheesy
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by ijebabe: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ok this last post of yours sent me sprawled on the floor in laughter! Praying not to be led into temptation after spending a better part of the last 5 minutes feeling him up grin

I like your candidness cos Lord knows I would have hesitated in admitting being turned on by horsey grin

Hope you'll make out the time to update soon smiley
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
ijebabe: Ok this last post of yours sent me sprawled on the floor in laughter! Praying not to be led into temptation after spending a better part of the last 5 minutes feeling him up grin

I like your candidness cos Lord knows I would have hesitated in admitting being turned on by horsey grin

Hope you'll make out the time to update soon smiley

Lol. I'm a human being with human foibles. I feel, just like the next person. I make mistakes, just like every other person. grin

Yes I will update asap, this is a prromise.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by ijebabe: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. I'm a human being with human foibles. I feel, just like the next person. I make mistakes, just like every other person. grin

Yeah we all make mistakes but some I will refuse to utter cheesy Just the thought of sex with him makes my vajayjay shrink and seal shut lipsrsealed
But like you said its easy to fall for a man whose mind captivates you, its not always about looks. But sha still.....those teeth grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by avicky(f): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2012
Ishilove:

Mehn... Dt teeth is giving me shivers. Abeg do and spill d beans 4 we are neither saints.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2012
this ishilove gurl and all this her evolving profile pictures
one minute she is dark skinned,
the next im be yellow pawpaw

nose flat one minute, the next eiffel
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
ishilove: Gbo gbo-gbom gbo-gbom gbo-gbom. . .

I was listening to the sound of my own heartbeat. It seemed impossibly loud to my ears. My old course mate in school who had always nagged me to join the man'o war group on campus so that I'd be jogging every morning, would be very proud of me if she could hear my heartbeat right now; here I was having a thorough cardio workout, and I didn't have to lift a single muscle.

"You want me to come and lie on you??", I asked. I was trying, and woefully failing to ignore the warmth that had flared up in my loins when he had requested I come lie on him.

"Yes. Are you shy?," he asked, leering openly.

"Hell no I am not shy," I retorted, rolling my head sisi style. "Do you think you can carry me?" I ventured further, "I'm quite heavy, you know. Besides, I know the real reason why you want me to lie on you."

He flashed his massive pearlies but I was too distracted to be impressed by them. There was serious shiit about to go down and such things as gargantuan teeth took the backburner.

"O yeah? You think so?"

"I KNOW so!"

"Okay, smart girl, what then?"

"Bah! Are you really asking??"

"Don't be coy, baby. Out with it." He gave me a big, teeth flavoured grin.

"You just want to feel my bosoms on your back," I said flatly.

He chuckled. "In as much as I would love that, no, I that is not why I asked you."

I looked at him askance. When he saw my disbelieving expression, he burst out laughing again.

Jeezus, this man was having quite a jolly good time at my expense. This all seemed like a game to him. Well, perhaps it was. He wanted to see how long I could hold back before he came in for the kill. It reminded me of a home documentary I once watched where a cat caught a rat and played with the frantic, unfortunate creature for hours on end until it got bored and tore its head off and ate it.

Well, perhaps I wanted to have my head torn off. Perhaps I was unconsciously playing along. Perhaps deep down, I wanted to be 'eaten'.We all have a dark, perverse side to us, you know. Majority of us have not explored it, because if we do, the consequenses could be either 'interesting', or disastrous, depending on God's grace upon our lives. That is the ancient battle described in Gal 5: 16-17.

Miffed, I turned away from him and faced the curtained window. Absently, I reached up and parted the curtains. What I saw made me gasp loudly. To my shock, the sky had gone a deep shade of grey. It was almost nightfall. How long had I been in here? ? I whirled round and faced my date.

". . .(His name),how long have we been here?" I asked, trying to quell my rising panic. Nightfall, I thought, no, not nightfall. There is this thing about night that makes me so relaxed and. . .uninhibited. I didn't want to let my guard down with this man because if I did, I would be lost. . .

"Why do you ask? Am I boring you?" he asked, lazily reclining on the big bed.

"Big big bed, big big man, big big teeth, big big rod. . .everything BIG BIG!!", a voice sang manaically in my head. The mind is a very strange and mysterious thing, I gurantee you.

"N-n-no, you aren't boring m-me,but I need to be getting back to Wasimi!' I stuttered in frustration. When I'm angry, I cuss. When panicky, I stutter, and I was getting REALLY panicky.

"Relax, what's the big rush? You want to rush back to that your bush village, abi? Stay a bit more and enjoy civilisation a bit" he softly cajoled . When I remained adamant, he back pedaled.

"Okay, I will take you back, but you will have to do what I asked you to do."

"What is that?" I asked, suspiciously. He better not ask me to kiss him o,I thought. I couldn't stomach the very idea. Those teeth were frightful and were capable of collateral damage to my lips.

"I asked you to come and lie on me, but you are being very difficult", he complained.

I was taken aback. "Are we still on that issue??" I snapped, "o puhleeze, you have got to be joking!", and rolled my eyes at him.

He stretched out full on the bed and beckoned to me. He didn't seem to have heard me. When men are at that point, they seem to become deaf.

"Baby, come here. Just lie on me, that's all. I promise you will go home soon," he drawled, in no apparent hurry.

I snorted sceptically. There seemed to be no escape route.

O well. Bottoms up!
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
....double post
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
ishilove: .... "Big big bed, big big man, big big teeth, big big rod. . .everything BIG BIG!!", ....

Just curious,
was his tommy not also big?
and if it was, was this not a turnoff?
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
esere826:

Just curious,
was his tommy not also big?
and if it was, was this not a turnoff?
Not really. Remember it was his intelligence and wit that attracted me, not his looks. I have never been one to be swayed by the superficial. Its what is intangible that turns me on, or off as the case may be.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ishilove:
Not really. Remember it was his intelligence and wit that attracted me, not his looks. I have never been one to be swayed by the superficial. Its what is intangible that turns me on, or off as the case may be.

Thanks for letting me in on this
to think that I have been pumping iron to turn my 0pack into 6packs

bigbelly here I come
*reaches out for the can of beer and bushmeat pepper soup*
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
^ Your siggy is not true cos I see hovering you all the time. tongue Besides Ishi is taken
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
esere826:

Thanks for letting me in on this
to think that I have been pumping iron to turn my 0pack into 6packs

bigbelly here I come
*reaches out for the can of beer and bushmeat pepper soup*
Lwkmd!!!

On a more serious note, I don't know what the craze is for six packs. The koko is one should be healthy and fit because as my brother always says, six packs is not a ticket to heaven grin. Me sef get 2packs cheesy grin tongue
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe: ^ tongue Besides Ishi is taken
By who?? grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ishilove:
By who?? grin

Sorry darling i ain't a tattle tale grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe:

Sorry darling i ain't a tattle tale grin
You won't be tattling if you tell me because my lover is so secret that even I don't know about him. grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ishilove:

You won't be tattling if you tell me because my lover is so secret that even I don't know about him. grin

Send me 500 naira credit and i will text you his moniker.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe: ^ Your siggy is not true cos I see hovering you all the time.

Wal ahi
I am no longer addicted
It was really bad before.
Now, I'm just glued to ishilove and one other only

tongue Besides Ishi is taken
umh, ...never tought in that direction
but thanks to your autosuggestion I just might

But on a serious "romance section" note/gist
is anyone really ever taken? ...i doubt
all it takes is for a good alchemist to turn 'taken' into 'nekat' wink
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
^ Clown grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe:

Send me 500 naira credit and i will text you his moniker.
Kai, see Yoruba woman thinking like a proper igbo woman. Corrrrect! You are woman after my own heart grin.

Send me MTN credit so that I can renew my BIS. When I renew, I can PM you the 500 credit. Fair deal, yes? grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ishilove:
Kai, see Yoruba woman thinking like a proper igbo woman. Corrrrect! You are woman after my own heart grin.

Send me MTN credit so that I can renew my BIS. When I renew, I can PM you the 500 credit. Fair deal, yes? grin

Shio! Na for dis world you me meet me na. Try harder grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
esere826:

Wal ahi
I am no longer addicted
It was really bad before.
Now, I'm just glued to ishilove and one other only

umh, ...never tought in that direction
but thanks to your autosuggestion I just might

But on a serious "romance section" note/gist
is anyone really ever taken? ...i doubt
all it takes is for a good alchemist to turn 'taken' into 'nekat' wink
naijababe: ^ Clown grin
Real clown. cheesy
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe:

Shio! Na for dis world you me meet me na. Try harder grin
Omo Igbo nimi grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by netotse(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2012
Another convert signing up...babe you try!
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2012
netotse: Another convert signing up...babe you try!
Thank ya. I go finish am tonite
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by jslimz(f): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Thank ya. I go finish am tonite

You say tonight? Abeg i dey charge ma fone keep joor. Ishi please don't keep us waiting.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
j-slimz:

You say tonight? Abeg i dey charge ma fone keep joor. Ishi please don't keep us waiting.
I won't. I promise smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fun Facts / Winnergal Busted! / I've Been Bereaved:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.