Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5636 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
we are always focusing on look, let focus on something else for a change.ebony sista please come out and claim your title. kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ebila(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
@topic,
finkin'
still finkin'
still still finkin'

I fink i'd go for h-babe
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by eyoniggar(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
sweetpie23:

we are always focusing on look, let focus on something else for a change. Abbye my siesta please come out and claim your title. kiss

You are yet to reveal your sexuality to us.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
I would rather not judge a book by its cover.  However, based on what I've observed from the forumites,
mohawkchic
topup
ibukun
iice
and co
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by omega25red(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
i say ibkaye
haven't seen a thread where she answered in a manner that wasn't lady like
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2009
give it to iice please, she as calm as her name.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 6:25am On Dec 28, 2009
of course it's me!
then followed by let me see, me!! tongue

seriously though, I like chiogo and flgators' personalities the most. maybe because i talk to them the most. lol
otherwise, i think gamine is a very cool girl.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by iyapony(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2009
@ sweetpie23

i havent been here very long, but in my opinion hbabe, ibkaye, and y me are the most gracious posters here. smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by spikedcylinder: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2009
Peroxide.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Peroxide.
RoFl.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by spikedcylinder: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2009
tongue tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2009
You're getting my vote for the nicest gentleman on nairaland, spanky.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2009
well i would go for my lovely baby PLATIMUNK anyday anytime~
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2009
Cant chhose between Sisikill, Busy_body, Aloy_Emeka and TOH.

But I'd have to say that I'm in love with TOH though tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by safeact(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2009
4 now, i go hbabe! She has been matured in her comments. Very constructive,intelligent and mannered! She has been exhibiting a high degree of brilliancy and she speaks well too. Though she could be harsh if stepped on her toes. Thats human shaa. Give it 2her, she trips me, ,dorin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Kelvinj(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2009
Ummmm,
Kinda confused lol. Ok i'll be bak wit ma choice
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2009
So many different personalities some personalities speak louder than others but all should be equally valued. . . cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by cuteromntc: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
ebila:

@topic,
finkin'
still finkin'
still still finkin'

I fink i'd go for h-babe

are you in your right senses?i dont watchout for personalities but that of the very young lady iice should catch the attention of every sane man.you didnt even see mad n lovely people like madlay grin,fat as.s.es  like ebony,you went for that person?
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by hbabe(f): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
cuteromntc:

are you in your right senses?i dont watchout for personalities but that of the very young lady iice should catch the attention of every sane man.you didnt even see mad n lovely people like madlay grin,fat behind.es like ebony,you went for that person?

You are such a nuisance!
And 'that person' is Hbabe and she does not care what your silly/baseless opinion is.
She does not even know you and she has never come across your post on NL, so buzz off.
Make sure you grow a brain before you talk about me.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
cuteromntc:

are you in your right senses?i dont watchout for personalities but that of the very young lady iice should catch the attention of every sane man.you didnt even see mad n lovely people like madlay grin,fat behind.es like ebony,you went for that person?
what is wrong with that person name yours and shut up tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
topup and no else
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
List is simply endless kiss kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by deemple: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
iice
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

List is simply endless kiss kiss
name 50 grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
pc guru:

topup and no else

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed [size=4pt]I thought u loved me [/size] . . .   cry

@topic- Best is a subjective word it depends on your tastes, everyone is Different . . .
Some people like them firey like :FlGator
Some people like them Bubbly sweeet like: Gabry
Some people like them Cool like : iice (no pun intended)
Some people like them Funny : Like Tope2000

It depends on what you like really, "best" is only seen in one owns mind.
Me? I dont have a best for male or female, If everybody was the same this place would be hella booring
I have favorites, but no "best" posters tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by henryhemon(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
It'll be topup n y me cuz I know her on a personal level.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
Every girl on nairaland has a good personality whether weird or nice it's about uniqueness of each individual so i guess everyone wins here,
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

name 50 grin grin grin
Are we up to 50? grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by mamagee3(f): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
Nkume has the best personality. cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Are we up to 50? grin grin
an endless list should at least reach 50 grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
sweetpie23:

an endless list should at least reach 50 grin grin grin
Well all the girls have great personalities, I have enjoyed all their posts including yours cheesy cheesy
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well all the girls have great personalities, I have enjoyed all their posts including yours cheesy cheesy
thanks you are truly my favourite nairalander, no flaterring intended you are not only intelligent but very very nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The World’s Most Beautiful First Ladies! / I Just Called Mtn's Customer Care No,a Lady Picked& We Had This Convo / How Do I Check Personal Message (PM) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.