Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. (10140 Views)

Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final / VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by naptu2: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
This thread is for observations, criticism and discussion about the story "Iyawo Nylon Bag". It has been created to avoid clogging up the original thread, making the story difficult to follow for new readers and most especially to avoid posters getting banned for posting off-topic comments.

So, where's everybody? Come and gist to your heart's content.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by naptu2: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thank you dear naptu2, you are a such darling. Your wife will be one heck of a lucky woman. smiley

I will resume posting tomorrow. This past week has been a crazy and downright horrible one for me. However, I do my crying in the rain, so I hope to get my mojo back, or force it to come back, one word at a time. angry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Ishilove: Thank you dear naptu2, you are a such darling. Your wife will be one heck of a lucky woman. smiley

I will resume posting tomorrow. This past week has been a crazy and downright horrible one for me. However, I do my crying in the rain, so I hope to get my mojo back, or force it to come back, one word at a time. angry
Why can't you just marry him,Ishi? You two seems perfect for each others. wink

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Why can't you just marry him,Ishi? You two seems perfect for each others. wink
embarassed
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Why can't you just marry him,Ishi? You two seems perfect for each others.... wink

Seems there is more to this question than you intended judging from the grammar, eh?

Lol wink grin grin grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove:
embarassed

angrySeeing as you are here, don't keep mum. What's been happening na! My time check says 'it's9 days, 4hours and 49 minutes, since you went away.' (*to the tune of Brian McKnight's 6,8,12*)
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2013
Viewing this topic: nu-well(m), naptu2

Mr Naptu, thanks for opening up the thread. But please, since you seem to have the most insight into Ishi's whereabouts than most, what is she up to? Traffic is diminishing on this very inspiring thread (it seems).
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

angrySeeing as you are here, don't keep mum. What's been happening na! My time check says 'it's9 days, 4hours and 49 minutes, since you went away.' (*to the tune of Brian McKnight's 6,8,12*)
I am tired of giving you guys excuses...but here is one more. Last week was fuccked! sad sad sad

Buh I have started writing again. The next set of updates promise to be off da shizzle (I hope). I am gonna let myself flow into the story and make up for my long silence. This story is a journey for me too, and its touching me profoundly. Please bear with me.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

Mr Naptu, thanks for opening up the thread. But please, since you seem to have the most insight into Ishi's whereabouts than most, what is she up to? Traffic is diminishing on this very inspiring thread (it seems).
Too bad if traffic is diminishing, but I have trying responsibilities out there. If I could sit and write 24/7, it would be my greatest pleasure. I would close from work, take an hour nap and start writing. By the time I'm done by 2.30-3.00am, I'd go back to bed and by 5am I'm up again. It was killing me! So I decided to take a break for my health's sake. Now I'm back sha. Slow and steady l'omo grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove:
I am tired of giving you guys excuses...but here is one more. last week was fuccked! sad sad sad

Buh I have started writing again. The next set of updates promise to be off da shizzle (I hope). I am gonna let myself flow into the story and make up for my long silence. This is story is a journey for me too, and its touching me profoundly. Please bear with me.

Woman... You owe me a personal explanation angry angry

Sha... I miss you die neh
grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Woman... You owe me a personal explanation angry angry

Sha... I miss you die neh
grin
Miss you too sweetie. When I load my phone I'll call smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Miss you too sweetie. When I load my phone I'll call smiley

Dancing.... **See Gobe** grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by esere826: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

Why dont u guys simply pay ishilove to resign from her day job and parttime sewing job
to concentrate on soley entertaining you with her stories

Remember its is blessed to give

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by esere826: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

Why dont u guys simply pay ishilove to resign from her day job and parttime sewing job

Remember it is blessed to give

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Dancing.... **See Gobe** grin
smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
esere826:

Hahahaha!

Oya people, contribute to the cause!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by naptu2: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

Sorry, just seeing this. She has been overworked lately, but a holiday is approaching. Expect a bumper update.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
naptu2:

Sorry, just seeing this. She has been overworked lately, but a holiday is approaching. Expect a bumper update.
mwaaaaaah!! cheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Too bad if traffic is diminishing, but I have trying responsibilities out there. If I could sit and write 24/7, it would be my greatest pleasure. I would close from work, take an hour nap and start writing. By the time I'm done by 2.30-3.00am, I'd go back to bed and by 5am I'm up again. It was killing me! So I decided to take a break for my health's sake. Now I'm back sha. Slow and steady l'omo grin

It really is very understandable. I hope you feel much more refreshed now? We I just missed you. You know how a forum can make a family out of strangers. I just needed to hear something, anything from you. Ciao. Good to have you back.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
esere826:

It's a thought worthy of serious consideration
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

It's a thought worthy of serious consideration

Yes o... Once you contribute the 1st hundred thousand, I will follow suit
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

It really is very understandable. I hope you feel much more refreshed now? We I just missed you. You know how a forum can make a family out of strangers. I just needed to hear something, anything from you. Ciao. Good to have you back.
Tainks sir grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I see. We're already quoting figures, eh?
wink
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
thanks esere for telling the world I'm a tailor grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

grin grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by naptu2: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove:
mwaaaaaah!! cheesy

Mwaaaaaaah *big hug*.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by nuwell(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ishilove: thanks esere for telling the world I'm a tailor grin

Hmmm...Now that explains to some extent, why getting home from 'work' ain't the end of the day's hassles.
tongue
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
nu-well:

I see. We're already quoting figures, eh?
wink

Eh now... Do you think you can pay one for his/her talent?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by esere826: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
naptu2:

Sorry, just seeing this. She has been overworked, but a holiday is approaching. Expect a bumper update.

*scratches head*
All these Nigeria female musicians have a way of marrying their managers
naptu and ishilove

uhmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
esere826:

*scratches head*
All these Nigeria female musicians have a way of marrying their managers
naptu and ishilove

uhmmmmmmmm
Esere is jealous! cheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by firestar(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
(Drums fingers...)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? / Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.