Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – (1415 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by Xeedorf: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Prophet Wale Olagunju, the Presiding Bishop of The Seed of God Chapel, Sasa, Ibadan is one man many people take serious because of his predictions that have come to pass over the years. Prophet Olagunju is a man who never hides his disdain for corruption in any form.

In 2007, he issued a warning that the People’s Democratic Party was fielding a “sick’ candidate. He also predicted that the former President, Chief Obasanjo would “soon realize that Yar’ Adua is a bad investment”. In the heat of the then President’s sickness, while Bishops were praying for Alhaji Yar’ Adua’s recovery, Olagunju had already stated that Dr. Jonathan should be sworn in as President because Yar’ Adua was going to die. He also predicted the death of the late Strongman of Ibadan Politics, High Chief Adedibu, warning the old politician to “put his house in order” because his time was up.

In an interview with The Anchor Online’s WOLE ADEJUMO, Prophet Olagunju restated his prediction that General Buhari will win the election, he also took time to allay fears, especially the ones that came after an advertorial bordering on the health of Gen. Buhari. He pointed out that Buhari will not die in office but will live to see the misfortune of his enemies. He also took a swipe at some Nigerian Bishops and Pastors who he said have misled the President. Excerpts:

Sometime last year, you led a group of pastors to call for the impeachment of President Goodluck Jonathan, why did you do that?

President Goodluck Jonathan has not ruled Nigeria well. There is massive corruption going on under his administration. The Concerned Pastors and Prophets of God met in Ibadan and discussed the situation. We concluded that the man has to leave the place. But unfortunately, we discovered that the present members of the National Assembly were too soft. They closed their eyes to all the mess that is going on in our nation. We had no choice than to tell them why don’t you impeach this man and let him get out of that place? And should they impeach Jonathan, heaven would not fall.

But the Christian Association of Nigeria seems to have a different point of view. The CAN President is usually with the President of Nigeria and they go along well. So how does it make you feel, calling for the impeachment of the President while CAN is saying something else?

I stated it in one of my write ups some time ago that Pastor Ayo Oristejafor has become the campaign manager for Jonathan 2015, he has lost focus completely. Look at the CAN he is running now. You cannot compare this CAN with that of Akinola and Olubunmi Okogie. There is divided loyalty. Why should a CAN President who Nigerian Christians are looking up to as the Pope of Nigeria be so biased and allow religious and tribal sentiments to blindfold his reasoning? They have divided CAN and the Christian community. Ayo Oritsejafor and others are supporting President Jonathan.

Right, they have the choice to support whoever they like but why should they allow religious and tribal sentiments to break the country? There is a CD, a pastor, used the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s platform to blackmail many Nigerian leaders, saying they want to Islamize Nigeria and the pastors of the church could not even say anything . They said the constitution was based on sharia or Islamic law, was there no Christian there when they were drafting it? Instead of them to sit down and ask themselves, how are we going to do this thing? They resorted to propagating mess, dividing the country along religious and tribal sentiments.

They showed Jonathan to us as a Christian, a man who eloped with Witches and Wizards’ Association of Nigeria, a man who called Alfas from Senegal to come and pray for him and his government. What does light have in common with darkness? So, I disagree with Oritsejafor and other Christians that are saying Jonathan is a Christian. He is not a Christian, Jonathan is an unbeliever. Those pastors supporting him have lost focus; they are not rooted in the Bible. If their focus had been the Bible, they would have reasoned together that this man is not a Christian. Is it not the same sin that King Saul committed that God broke his kingdom into pieces? Ayo Oritsejafor was one of the pastors who said they should remove fuel subsidy and Nigerians are still suffering. Okay, look at it, they took the President to Jerusalem, with three thousand pastors to go and pray for him, they anointed him there. When they came back, Jonathan came out of the plane; a whole Bishop was following him as if he is a Personal Assistant to Jonathan. Can you now see that they have lost focus? Are you now telling me that those pastors that took him to Jerusalem can come out boldly and say Jonathan will not win?

What is the sin of all the prophets in the Bible? It is so simple, their failure to close eyes to all forms of corruption and injustice. Their unalloyed stand on integrity and their constant feelings for the poor masses. In our own dispensation, we have pulpit men who maintain sinful silence in the face of tyranny and failed in their responsibility to tell those in power the gospel truth.

Is it right for pastors to meddle in politics?

Well, as pastors, we are agents of peace. During the time of Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie and Bishop Akinola, they separated politics from religion. When they discovered that the president, governor or any other official was misbehaving, they would come in, mediate and show them the way. But the current Christians in Nigeria have involved themselves deeply in politics to the extent that they are even campaigning in their churches. Not only that, they are campaigning in their churches for Jonathan, they hate the Muslims. I heard there are offices for pastors in Aso Rock, what are they doing there? Why should pastors have offices at Aso Rock? They now do more of politics than the preaching they should do on the pulpit.

In Enugu State now, I think we have a Bishop as the Deputy Governor, maybe very soon we will have a Pastor as the President of Nigeria and he will be addressed as His Excellency, Pastor so and so. In my own view, they are not supposed to do that because the Bible says “my government is not of this world”. We are just to preach the gospel in a peaceful atmosphere.

Let’s come to your 2015 predictions sir, from what God revealed to you, who will be Nigeria’s next president?

(cuts in) Buhari, no controversy. If you look at my 2015 predictions, numbers 4 and 5, the Lord said they will humiliate Jonathan, they will destroy his billboards, they will insult him, all those ones have come to pass. When you go to number 45, it says corrupt politicians will gang up against Buhari. That is what we are witnessing today. In 2003, 2007, 2011, the Lord revealed to me that Buhari would not win the election and it was published. But it is the same God that revealed to me that Buhari is the next President of Nigeria, so as to execute His fierce judgment against those corrupt politicians.
Forget about the propaganda that he has no certificate, it just politics. Let me also tell you, Buhari’s votes will supersede the votes Abiola got in 1993.

A publication came out recently making people to ask themselves about General Buhari’s health status, especially one sponsored by the Governor of Ekiti State. What do you think would happen if the retired General wins and he is not healthy?

Let Buhari have Ebola, God forbid, not to talk of HIV, when we get to the river, we will know how to cross it. Buhari will not die there as revealed to me. Even if he has Ebola, we have the Almighty God that will remove the disease so that the people of the North will not face the same fate they faced over Yar’ Adua.

Our God shall close every gate of death open for Buhari and the APC leadership and put to shame those sacred witchcraft advisers called Bishops.

Everything is propaganda. Don’t mind Ayodele Fayose. He doesn’t know what he is doing. How can you place the obituary of a living person? It is a taboo in Ekiti State where I come from. Fayose has spiritual problems. This is a man that told people in Ekiti State that he is born again. I told some of them that Fayose is not born again. That advert can cause chaos; he needs to be spoken to.

I want to assure you, as God Almighty revealed to me, Buhari will live to see the misfortune of all his enemies. And let me tell you, I am the President of Concerned Prophets and Pastors of God in Nigeria, we are praying for Buhari, and we want change. That was what they did to Baba Awolowo, another person now came up and they are blackmailing him, they said he doesn’t have a certificate, he doesn’t have this, he doesn’t have that, they said he is a dictator, but whatever they say, I want to assure you, Buhari will win the election. And should they fail to give it to him, Nigeria will go back to the days of Abiola in 1993 and there will be problems in the country.

And now there are allegations that he does not have the certificate he claims to have and as such might not be qualified. And even when he presented the result, some people alleged the paper was forged.

The former President, Court of Appeal, Justice Abdullahi said they sat for their WAEC the same time. You see, PDP is now jittery. They are trying to do everything to discourage that man. Even if Buhari doesn’t have Primary 6 certificate, not to talk of School Cert, Nigerians will vote for him. Okay, they are saying Buhari doesn’t have certificate so as to disqualify him, isn’t it? But between a man who has no school cert and another one who has a PhD but cannot differentiate between transparency and corruption, a man who told us that stealing is not corruption. A PhD holder is now dividing the country along religious and ethnic lines.

Buhari will stop Boko Haram. I am not happy the way they are shedding the blood of Christians and Muslims in the North under the present government every day. Buhari will stop Boko Haram just as he did to Maitasine and he will bring this inflation down. PDP is jittery; they know they have lost the presidential election; that is why they are bringing all these up. If they know Buhari does not have a certificate, let them go court. Instead of them to discuss what they will offer Nigerians and tell us their programmes; they are just chasing Buhari and APC up and down. In all their campaigns now, it is either they are insulting Obasanjo, insulting Yoruba leaders. They have failed already; it means they don’t have any programme for Nigerians.

Talking about the Ekiti State Governor now, in your predictions, you said he would have problems and may not finish his tenure, but Governor Fayose seems to have established himself in Ekiti now, he is giving Ekiti people stomach infrastructure, he has just paid salaries, the people seem to be enjoying him contrary to what your prediction says.

Ayo Fayose will not complete his tenure, as revealed to me. Look at the way he is behaving now. Are you saying if APC wins the election, they will leave him there? The ground has been prepared already, you don’t even need anybody to come and tell you. The fulfillment of the prophecy is on ground. Look at his utterances, look at the way he behaves, the Governor of my own state behaving like that? In fact I am disturbed. How can he say somebody will die in office? He is just plunging the state into another crisis. He will not complete his tenure that was what I saw.
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by MizMyColi(f): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
angry
Byootifuu Nonsense!

See where uncle pot is calling bro kettle blackky undecided
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by ArchEnemy(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
We keep having plethora of prophecies you dont even know which one to believe or recognise..... hmmm
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2015
OP, save this post i will personally ask for it, come first of march.
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Which means Oyedepo is serving another god . Christians are funny lol

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Some that said, "if what happened in 2011 elections repeat itself, by the grace of God, all the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood"
Now for an aspiring president of the 21st century, is that not inhumane and an act of wickedness and war, a leader trying to pitch you against another?
Let's not talk about the other ones he did during his time... Well, I wanted to vote for Mr Buhari (ex brig. General) but with everything I read about his past,hmm.. I reserve my comment.
It is high time we stop recycling our leaders and start bring in intelligent minds... This should b the era of peace, prosperity and fulfillment..
GEJ isn't the best but he has done better than everyone that has been placed there and you know it...
If you think that Buhari will liberate this country, then you should actually brace yourself for the worst...
Someone who brought a code in sharia law stating, "An eye for an eye", hmmm..
#prayersfor2015. ..
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by kestolove95(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Everybody knw sae buhari go win....
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by Maamin(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Feb 14th is close..we go soon know grin
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by Weah96: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
One God giving contradictory messages to his followers. Yet these people are still dressing up and showing up at the buildings on Sundays. Everyone thinks that his his pastor is talking to the correct one.
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by kent79: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
This Pastors have started again!

Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by McSterling(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Let's wait and see. February 14 isn't far long.
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by vooks: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
FINALLY,
An unconditional prophecy! How do I bookmark this page?
GodProphet can learn a thing or two about real prophecy and not being the Big Cahoona in charlatan business
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by adexsimply(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerian pastors are confused.
Re: God Told Me Buhari Is The Next President, He Won’t Die In Office Like Yar’adua – by lastmessenger: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
These people are bringing shame to the name of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

What did God actually say here ???( proof ) / Fatal Confession! Pastor Drops Dead On Altar After Confessing To Adultery / Raising Alter To Fight Alter,anyone With Any Knowledge On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.