Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

This Is Terrible: 13-year-old Girl Kills Her 2-year-old Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Terrible: 13-year-old Girl Kills Her 2-year-old Sister (1243 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Terrible: 13-year-old Girl Kills Her 2-year-old Sister by felicity17(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
A 13-year-old girl killed her 2-year-old sister by
stabbing her to death, according to police
reports.
Police in DeKalb County, Georgia, have charged a
13-year-old in the stabbing death of her 2-year-
old sister.
She was stabbed several times and her body was
found by her father behind the family house on
Monday, DeKalb County police spokeswoman
Mekka Parish said Tuesday.
Police are withholding the name of the 13-year-
old, who was taken into custody. A hearing was
set for Tuesday afternoon. The murderer has
been identified in the news media as Tyasia
Jackson.
"She has gone to glory now," the girl’s father, Ray
Shelton, told the local TV station. "Now it's up to
me to get where she is," he said. "As I tell all my
children, they have to enter heaven. I have to go
to heaven."
The child had multiple stab wounds, police said.
Brothers of the girl, all under the age of 5, were
home at the time of the incident, authorities said.
Parish says the child was attacked inside the
house and investigators do not believe the other
children witnessed the murder.
Source:
Re: This Is Terrible: 13-year-old Girl Kills Her 2-year-old Sister by Caseless: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Women/girls and their heartlessnes.. jst 13 yr old and look at how heartless she was towards her own sister....smh.

I'm sure at the age of 16, some boys can't even kill a mosquito.... This shows women can do it better....fear women!

(1) (Reply)

Mother Is Starting To Be A Pain In The Ass / How A Little Device Have Saved Many Homes. / Housewife Bites Maid’s Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.