Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid (2442 Views)

Some Are Just Stu.pid Here / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga? / Just One Thingy 'power Holders' Of Nland Culd Do For Me. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by ITbomb(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2012
If the girl had gone back to her village would u know?
And would u know how many guy she would have given the thing for village so that she have her daily bread?
Someone has given her hope and u want to pay back with sack.
Why not talk to the factory worker into taking his interest off her with a threat of sack, u may never know whether the girl had agreed before but want to play smart.
If the MODs here ban u, u go say he dey harsh say he suppose warn u first , now u wan sack someone without warning.
Do all virgins think like this?
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by mej67: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2012
ITbomb:
So all Nigerian men are factory workers?
See girl u need to grow up, hook up with some guy and get some warm fluid into ur system regularly so that u can be thinking straight

Onila (Princess), honestly I fail to see y these guys are being this grouchy abt a straight fwd case which ur kind n humble heart has brought to d attn of nairalanders, jus to validate ur already established course of action -sack d marra faka

Seriously, if u wish to consider a good guy (fluid or not) to, from time too time, share d richness of ur lovely mind, know ye dat I'm available. In fact, I can choose to be jobless for this singular purpose.

So, Princess, can we link up (off this page of course). Ay get an for whatsapp, bb, fb, live msg, anyone d princess approves.

Also about dat song, I could hold d mic 4u.

So when?
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by 190theclown: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2012
onila: NIGERIAN MEN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian Women Hustle!!!!!!!

Hustle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hustle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Mavor: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2012
I am tired of seeing your threads. You are addicted to attention, it's so fu<king obvious you silly man-hater. If the man fu<ked up, what is our business? Must you always open silly-a$$ threads? angry
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by majour(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2012
Mavor: I am tired of seeing your threads. You are addicted to attention, it's so fu<king obvious you silly man-hater. If the man fu<ked up, what is our business? Must you always open silly-a$$ threads? angry
kinda like her, maybe a little too much embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2012
Onila if your twenty somefin as you claim then you really need to grow up... What you post most time are sickening to read.

Are you portraying to us how rich your family is, how the little girl-lady lives in poor neighborhood and how the little girl-lady hails from a s.hit hole villa. You had to belittle the little girl-lady and castigate all nigerian men just to announce to us you wanna call your rich dad.
If you wanna call your rich dad why dnt you go ahead,why tell the whole world you wanna call your rich dad.

Onila this too infantile just similar to your recent posts.

I followed you back when you followed me 'cause i saw from your profile how patriotic you were about nigeria. Before you got into this team iphone, teamb!tch,team virgin,team ipad stuffs,your signature was to be the first female president of nigeria.

Its becoming too childish. My best advice for you is to avoid meeting anyone from this forum 'cause none will take you serious based on all these childish acts you put up here.
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2012
ITbomb: If the girl had gone back to her village would u know?
And would u know how many guy she would have given the thing for village so that she have her daily bread?
Someone has given her hope and u want to pay back with sack.
Why not talk to the factory worker into taking his interest off her with a threat of sack, u may never know whether the girl had agreed before but want to play smart.
If the MODs here ban u, u go say he dey harsh say he suppose warn u first , now u wan sack someone without warning.
Do all virgins think like this?

typical sexist pig!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2012
centje: Onila if your twenty somefin as you claim then you really need to grow up... What you post most time are sickening to read.

Are you portraying to us how rich your family is, how the little girl-lady lives in poor neighborhood and how the little girl-lady hails from a s.hit hole villa. You had to belittle the little girl-lady and castigate all nigerian men just to announce to us you wanna call your rich dad.
If you wanna call your rich dad why dnt you go ahead,why tell the whole world you wanna call your rich dad.

Onila this too infantile just similar to your recent posts.

I followed you back when you followed me 'cause i saw from your profile how patriotic you were about nigeria. Before you got into this team iphone, teamb!tch,team virgin,team ipad stuffs,your signature was to be the first female president of nigeria.

Its becoming too childish. My best advice for you is to avoid meeting anyone from this forum 'cause none will take you serious based on all these childish acts you put up here.

ohh just shattap!

story!story!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2012
onila:

typical sexist pig!
Still unrepentant ?
I'll always mention u in my prayers.
It is obvious u are Daddy's girl and has never been independent or seen the real world
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2012
ITbomb:
Still unrepentant ?
I'll always mention u in my prayers.
It is obvious u are Daddy's girl and has never been independent or seen the real world

men like you need to be castrated in nigeria

its sad u think like that factor worker, typical nigeran male heartless dog

it doesnt matter if the world is unfair. .its all about whats riht @ the end of the day
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2012
I wonder why you guys are typing long essays and getting worked up over nothing.
Onila what's the name of your Dad's factory again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2012
onila:

men like you need to be castrated in nigeria

its sad u think like that factor worker, typical nigeran male heartless dog

it doesnt matter if the world is unfair. .its all about whats riht @ the end of the day
cool
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2012
onila:

ohh just shattap!

story!story!
keep deceiving yourself... How many virgins proclaim such to the roof top,getting money from niggas without f*ucking 'em,team iphone!! Jeez! Arent you even ashamed to display such paediatric attitude.
You're too childish for me please... i have unfollowed you before as i unfollow you again please don't follow me again!
Thanks alot dear!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by ikekings(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2012
hornipipe: I wonder why you guys are typing long essays and getting worked up over nothing.
Onila what's the name of your Dad's factory again? undecided
Nna eh the more they type the long essays the more “onila” gets motivated to type shit...
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Mavor: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
This clown has serious "Daddy issues"
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
ikekings: Nna eh the more they type the long essays the more “onila” gets motivated to type shit...
lol, seems they always get a hard on whenever onila opens a thread undecided.
Ignoring doesn't take anything away from them but they prefer arguing with her like market women bargaining for tomatoes and pepper undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tramigo Portable Human Tracker / Idiomatic Expression And And Their Meaning. / Wikipedia Get Ur Facts Right, Ijaws Are The 4th Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.