Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid (2435 Views)

Some Are Just Stu.pid Here / Who Is A Mugu Or Maga? / Just One Thingy 'power Holders' Of Nland Culd Do For Me. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
my fathers factory worker helped one lady in his poor yard/neighbourhood get a job in my house as a house girl in Nigeria . .her uncle cld not afford to take care of her again so she was heading back to the village. then this my fathers worker helped her get a job in my house so she wont have to go back 2 her shi..t hole village

the little girl is happily working in my house. .Now this idiat is disturbing her for se..x angry angry angry saying rubbish like I have helped you, now you have have to offer me something back angry

what is wrong with some dumb as..s men in this country

as a girl who hate girls being taken advantage of
I am so angry

I am calling my father 2 SACK HIM! rubbish! he shld go and kick ROCKS!!!! RUBBISH AS..SHOLE!!

MEN ARE DISGUSTING!

NOW HES GONNA LOSE HIS JOB!! ITS A MUST!!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by xynerise: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
First the correction.
A lady was employed as a house girl and u later said the "little girl".

So u want your father to "SAKE" him? undecided
Sorry how old are you?
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise: First the correction.
A lady was employed as a house girl and u later said the "little girl".

So u want your father to "SAKE" him? :-
\
Sorry how old are you?

SHES 19
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by xynerise: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
onila:

SHES 19

I mean your age or are u the housegirl?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Onila, I agree he must be fired
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
I mean your age or are u the housegirl?
grin I am twenty something smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Caseless: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Viewing this topic from NAIRALAND VIEWING CENTER...

VIA BLACKBERRY DECODER
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Attention Sickness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
binger: Attention Sickness
NIGERIAN MEN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by xynerise: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
onila: grin I am twenty something smiley
I doubt.
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Caseless: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
onila: grin I am twenty something smiley
still from the viewing center..

VIA BLACKBERRY STARTIME DECODER
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Get a life!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by xynerise: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
onila: NIGERIAN MEN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONILA
SLEEP!!!!
SLEEP!!!!
Your mates are dreaming undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Caseless: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2012

oya , change.

Sent from BLACKBERRY PORSCHE
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by ikekings(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Onila sometimes you type like a puerile... undecided undecided undecided...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
smh...
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by ayobase(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
@@oya make una dey jukpa eh......@@
Onila, yes, he needs to be fired!
Onila was very angry typing that...sorry for typos!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by majour(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2012

but his right u knw, ony i wanna hook up with u, is there a possibility
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by xynerise: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
majour: but his right u knw, ony i wanna hook up with u, is there a possibility
you must be her father's factory worker undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
majour: but his right u knw, ony i wanna hook up with u, is there a possibility
HOW is he right?
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
hehehe... Onila na babybush
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
[quote author=onila][/quote] of course,i am...u dey sleep walk,ur mates are busy living their dreams.every fvcking thread u open here is all about you,yourself and life...ur egocentric nature has made u sick...and the disease...ATTENTION SICKNESS
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by majour(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
dude, wtf, is ur post suppose to pass a message to me? Cus am nt gettiing it
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by majour(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
onila: HOW is he right?
u didnt reply the ideal part of that post
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by majour(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
binger: of course,i am...u dey sleep walk,ur mates are busy living their dreams.every fvcking thread u open here is all about you,yourself and life...ur egocentric nature has made u sick...and the disease...ATTENTION SICKNESS
DAMN!!!! someone is pissed......
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 1:50am On Nov 22, 2012
tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by duni04(m): 2:07am On Nov 22, 2012
The OP is definitely a 15yr old virgin..no surprise
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 2:30am On Nov 22, 2012
duni04: The OP is definitely a 15yr old virgin..no surprise
shut the fuc..k up!

IDIA.T!!
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by mej67: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Onila, don't mind 'em. Jus quick quick release ur song like Tonto and let them dey die.

Can't they see d princess u are and d level -ur daddy's army of (factory)workers and maids all over ur hous (attending to Princess Onil obviously)and d real gist that their lives and fate are decided by you (sack u say and sack they must!)

So when?
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by onila(f): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2012
mej67: Onila, don't mind 'em. Jus quick quick release ur song like Tonto and let them dey die.

Can't they see d princess u are and d level -ur daddy's army of (factory)workers and maids all over ur hous (attending to Princess Onil obviously)and d real gist that their lives and fate are decided by you (sack u say and sack they must!)

So when?
cool
Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by born2boink(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2012
I don't see any things bad in exchanging cost gifts of nature to free gift of nature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And This "Mugu" "maga" Thingy Is Getting Soo Effing Stu..pid by ITbomb(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2012

So all Nigerian men are factory workers?
See girl u need to grow up, hook up with some guy and get some warm fluid into ur system regularly so that u can be thinking straight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Sexkillz? / Mimzyfied????????? / WARNING: Nobody Should Come Out Between 8am - 4pm Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.