Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv (2019 Views)

The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by cinzo: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello house, I need to change the tyres of my SUV and someone is recommending SONAR tyres.

Has anyone used them before and are they any good?
Re: Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by Marpol: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2012
Is there any goverment agency in charge of checkmating the influx of these sub-standard tyres into the country?
Re: Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by Marpol: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Is it possible to rate tyres sold in Nigerian markets in order of preference?
Re: Which Brand of Tyre Is Best For Suv by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
cinzo: Hello house, I need to change the tyres of my SUV and someone is recommending SONAR tyres.

Has anyone used them before and are they any good?

I have no experience of Sonar tyres, I've never even heard of them. A quick Google however revealed them as a budget brand manufactured in the Far East.

Personally, I would recommend a premium brand - Michelin, Dunlop, Firestone, Pirelli, Continental. Or a mid-range brand - Yokohama, Falken, Toyo, Fulda. When it comes to tyres that keep me on the road, I will NOT compromise, regardless of cost. Not when my life could depend on them. Safety first, cost as a very non-pressing issue.

But that's me, your priorities and criteria for choosing tyres may well be different.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Original IAC (Idle Air Control) Valve For Mazda MPV Lx 2000 / Car Seat Cover Enquiry / Censor Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.