Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63537 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by 1Dray(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
hohoho!! Kwanu? ...interesting... But whats that?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Breathing: 50% kwanu?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by UjSizzle(f): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
1Dray: hohoho!! Kwanu? ...interesting... But whats that?
'kwanu' is breathing's trademark. A lot of us have been infected with the kwanu syndrome.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Uju, thank you for explaining it for us oh...
[s]come let me see you talking to strangers again![/s]
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by UjSizzle(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
alosiby92: Uju, thank you for explaining it for us oh...
[s]come let me see you talking to strangers again![/s]

sorry ma grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
alosiby92: Breathing: 50% kwanu?

Or more or less. I'm dead. *where is that crying hysterically smiley*

Uju: sorry about your cousins.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Hi Alosiby92
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Ok...so, having read your explanation...I have come with the conclusion that baby just needs a bit of time to digest and get the evil spirit of depression out of him...next thing you know, you guys will be pulling an Alecia and kissing for over 40mins...uhum!!*wink..LOL..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: Ok...so, having read your explanation...I have come with the conclusion that baby just needs a bit of time to digest and get the evil spirit of depression out of him...next thing you know, you guys will be pulling an Alecia and kissing for over 40mins...uhum!!*wink..LOL..

Amen
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2012
but my cowife, you have not been smiling lately...I suggest checking out callo baby's new blog...that may cheer you up...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2012
by the way, this place has been too quite lately....greetings everybody...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: but my cowife, you have not been smiling lately...I suggest checking out callo baby's new blog...that may cheer you up...

Did you read the thread Callo started in this section, really revealing. Not in the mood sha, things I need to write, no muse!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2012
#thatakwardmomentwhenalosibystalksbreathingonFBandthinksmyndisactuallykindofcute... embarassed
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: #thatakwardmomentwhenalosibystalksbreathingonFBandthinksmyndisactuallykindofcute... embarassed

Hehe, who haven't you fallen for on diaryland eh, EWO, screw, Mynd, more to come
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2012
you forgot Seun....grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2012
How was the eghosa something book? My cowife?
Callo baby has a public Pm thread...#my latest nairaland obsession..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Fine boys was good, it's really funny, and its about cultism, buy it, I'm sure you'd really like it. As for Seun, that one is not in the same category nah, he's a husband.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2012
I read a jude Dibia yesterday~ walking with shadows...its about homosexualism in nigeria...
this Ijebu gehl buy a book? when last did I do that?...I try save money whenever I can...and borrow all the literature I can find from my school library and public libraries...however the very wicked librarians decided to not have the Eghosa book...so now I cant read it..sad
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
biko....about my igbo lessons, when will I learn ibo, kwanu?? mummy, teach me grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: I read a jude Dibia yesterday~ walking with shadows...its about homosexualism in nigeria...
this Ijebu gehl buy a book? when last did I do that?...I try save money whenever I can...and borrow all the literature I can find from my school library and public libraries...however the very wicked librarians decided to not have the Eghosa book...so now I cant read it..sad

ℓ☺ℓ, Ijebu all the way. Anyway, you don't know how lucky you are to have those kinda novels in your libraries. The novels in most of the libraries I have visited where written very long before my parents got married grin, and attempting to read them is just like begging for catarrh. And my university claimed to have the biggest library in West africa, but its just big for nothing, it's only recently that they started buying current textbooks but I'm not sure anyone is thinking of African literature yet. Ok, let's not even talk about my state library. Just venturing close to those shelves would give you typhoid fever.

Just saying, the mere idea that someone can borrow contemporary African literature from a library gives me an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
I do! and that's why I read them...Although they do not have so many....mine claim to have one of the biggest collections but did not even have pacesetters till my sister and i suggested them recently...I have only managed to read about 10 pacesetters!! ten? only ten while the libraries in townships have over 100 of them....but going to a township just to get a book kwanu? you want me to die?....
LOl,typhoid and all that...but the old classics are sort of interesting...I found a tm aluko in our house but I am yet to read it...i must say reading Soyinka scares me...I havent managed to read any of his stuff yet...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: I do! and that's why I read them...Although they do not have so many....mine claim to have one of the biggest collections but did not even have pacesetters till my sister and i suggested them recently...I have only managed to read about 10 pacesetters!! ten? only ten while the libraries in townships have over 100 of them....but going to a township just to get a book kwanu? you want me to die?....
LOl,typhoid and all that...but the old classics are sort of interesting...I found a tm aluko in our house but I am yet to read it...i must say reading Soyinka scares me...I havent managed to read any of his stuff yet...

Wish I were talking about the classics. I'm sure those were the kinda classics shakespeare read before he started writing. Ancient! I'm not to sure would find any Soyinkas or Achebes or to kill a mockingbirds there. I read Soyinka too when I'm bored. The only two I've read are 'the Jero plays'collection and 'the man died'
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
My dad has a few of them~ yoruba man that he is..thinking Soyinka is the best african writer and all that...I dont touch them!
what are your favourites? (books, food, places to chill, kinds of guys, snacks)
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mu choi at whatever alecia was typing....grin
by the way, how is life with your boss on BBM?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Screw!!! cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
Alosiby and Bright,howayu girls?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: Screw!!! cheesy
Lol...Alos!
What izit?
Am farmished right now! My food has refused to done ooo
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
What if i said I was too lazy to reply your email...truthfully, dont know what to say....
famished ke? wetin consign me? even if i cook, you cant eat it...unless I dhl it or something...how is life....
Farydah, greetings...cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: My dad has a few of them~ yoruba man that he is..thinking Soyinka is the best african writer and all that...I dont touch them!
what are your favourites? (books, food, places to chill, kinds of guys, snacks)

Hehe, I'd try to answer these questions in my next diary update.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
maybe i should do the same...mmm...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: maybe i should do the same...mmm...
Ok then.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
done! grin but you already know most of the stuff kwanu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.