Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63398 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by AleciaM(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
alosiby92: Mu choi at whatever alecia was typing....grin
by the way, how is life with your boss on BBM?

Lol, life with my boss on bbm is there o, will just be careful not to post work stuffs up there shikena.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by UjSizzle(f): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thank you Breathing smiley. Btw you've been kinda off lately, i know i can't see you and all but for some strange reason i can just feel u've been pretty moody for a while and your posts kinda reflect it. Lets just say there's no life in them anymore...they're somewhat stark undecided. So whatever it is hurry up n get over it, we want our bright back smiley.

Greetings y'all. Alosi has forbidden all the 'good' everything.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2012
I agree with UJU! Bright, these posts of yours are depressing me....
Break? Ogini?
break usually spells break up for me now...break for wetin? for tea? sugar? Ice cream? i dont understand that word oh!!

Just pull yourself together..i will slap you next time you act like that because of a man...

I guess you were both in the wrong and needed to forgive each other your wrongs before moving on in life and love...
Him to admit he was wrong and still loves you and apologise for financially crippling you, you to swallow your pride and apologise for the hurtful words thrown at him...

until I read today's post:
Dedicating Wizkid's "I love my baby" to you dearest cowife....
and bunie ya enu!!grin (because I am celebrating the fact that they have forgiven each other)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Screw: i totally agree with all you have said about john grisham..but I still like his books anyway..and he's good looking...he's characters are somewhat predictable but in the end, the book proves to be a good read...although I cannot touch jefferey deaver or archer with a ten foot pole...I just dont like them...hence i desist from their books..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tnx Alos
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
tnx??

what is that?

are you typing from a bosch 130 kwanu?

come on now, my cowife writes thesises...
are you back in school yet?
are you too busy flogging those yoruba kids to type a proper and adequate reply?
or are you pulling an Alecia with baby?
*wink!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
alosiby92: tnx??

what is that?

are you typing from a bosch 130 kwanu?

come on now, my cowife writes thesises...
are you back in school yet?
are you too busy flogging those yoruba kids to type a proper and adequate reply?
or are you pulling an Alecia with baby?
*wink!

Hahah, don't worry, when I start now, you'd start begging. I'm not doing any of those things, I'm just recovering grin I'd be back when I'm fully recovered, besides I'm busy trying to write a short story.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
cheesy knock knock
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2012
alosiby92: What if i said I was too lazy to reply your email...truthfully, dont know what to say....
famished ke? wetin consign me? even if i cook, you cant eat it...unless I dhl it or something...how is life....
Farydah, greetings...cheesy

Hullo Alos cheesy. Loving Callo's PM thread too. Have you read Isidore Okpewoh's Last Duty? Same question for Breathing. Lovely book.
Teeo, Heeeyyyy cheesy. Sorry about your health. Glad you're alryt.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2012
farydah:

Hullo Alos cheesy. Loving Callo's PM thread too. Have you read Isidore Okpewoh's Last Duty? Same question for Breathing. Lovely book.

Good morning. Yeah, I've read the book, loved it too, wait I got his books mixed up, is Last duty the one about the soldier whose wife cheated, whatever it is sha, I know I've read the book and loved it but its been long.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2012
farydah:

Farydah, thanks. Hope ur good too.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2012
breathing:

Good morning. Yeah, I've read the book, loved it too, wait I got his books mixed up, is Last duty the one about the soldier whose wife cheated, whatever it is sha, I know I've read the book and loved it but its been long.

Yep its d same one. Dont go 'finding' baby's trouble again abeg cos I'd really love to attend d wedding cheesy

Heyy Teeo im aiite.

Have a great day guys
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
farydah, I havent read the book oh!!...these wicked librarians dont have it...will tell Jennoti about them though...maybe she can get me copies when she gets back...
Teeo: greetings...
breathing: hope you are fully recovered, if not...get well quick...me i dont like "tnx"...its too....inaffectionate...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
It's an old book sha.

Yeah Alos, I'm back and fully recovered, though I'm still suffering from either laziness or a writer's block for my short story. Btw, when did all this Callotti bonding begin biko? She's now your advice giver?? grin Wonders

Teeo: Hehe, after reading your last post, I have some evil pictures in my head that have refused to go away.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
madam cowife...thanks for the epistle....made me somewhat encouraged...I always feel that way whenever I have to redo a course or rewrite the exam..will tell you the story another time ..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
breathing:
Teeo: Hehe, after reading your last post, I have some evil pictures in my head that have refused to go away.

Biko, tell me the evil pictures oo
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
teeo:

Biko, tell me the evil pictures oo

You, eyes closed, sucking with all concentration, on the boobs of one of your two diaryland women, the one with the bigger boobs ofcourse, I didn't mention names oh.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
breathing:

You, eyes closed, sucking with all concentration, on the boobs of one of your two diaryland women, the one with the bigger boobs ofcourse, I didn't mention names oh.

ROFLMAO, biko biko biko. You no go kill me today. So you even have an evil mind, more deadly than mine. Haba, u no try at all.

Boo..bs
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
farydah:

Yep its d same one. Dont go 'finding' baby's trouble again abeg cos I'd really love to attend d wedding cheesy

Heyy Teeo im aiite.

Have a great day guys

ℓ☺ℓ, never finding trouble ever again
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Screwface(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Alos:
Read Honor Amongts Thieves by Archer.
I owe u your favorite burger nuts if they aren't worth your time.
Farydah..i want 2 talk to you.
Izit Ok if i stalk you now?
Are u even aware am following you?
Bright: How r u? Howz dubia? Wch are you serving of late? Your father's land or ur Baby??cheesy
Teeo: Count down for you ba?grin
Where's SOM?? Haven't read her update in a while now.

Ok..am curious..very curious,where do i find Callo's new diary or the PM alos keeps talkin abou2?cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by breathing(f): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Screwface: Alos:
Read Honor Amongts Thieves by Archer.
I owe u your favorite burger nuts if they aren't worth your time.
Bright: How r u? Howz dubia? Wch are you serving of late? Your father's land or ur Baby??cheesy
Teeo: Count down for you ba?grin
Where's SOM?? Haven't read her update in a while now.

Ok..am curious..very curious,where do i find Callo's new diary or the PM alos keeps talkin abou2?cheesy

I'm serving both jor.

Callotti's pm thread is in this section, scroll down till you find it, either that or you click on her profile or nl search callotti's pm thread.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2012
@screw:I've heard about it...still not sure if I want to read it though...will let you know when I do tho..if I dont like it: You owe me ten packets of burger nuts..her (callo's) new username is Lasinoh if that helps..
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2012
breathing: tell me about your dream oh! The one about me being in Nigeria...aww...even dreaming about me? making me feel special...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2012
farydah:

yeah, i read The last Duty in ss1 and in 200lvl.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2012
Hello dede le o
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2012
greetings sapphire baby...cheesy
i see you found my address...
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2012
alosiby92: greetings sapphire baby...cheesy
i see you found my address...
Yes, i did, ma
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
LOL...you dese gehls sef...me I haff never read dat book before oh!! is not in my libry....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
yeah, i read The last Duty in ss1 and in 200lvl.

Greetings ma'am. Dats nice. Sure u enjoyed it too
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Screwface:

Screw im all ears...cheesy. Yea im aware we're following each oda....lolxxxx @stalk. Plsss carry on by all means cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
farydah:

Greetings ma'am. Dats nice. Sure u enjoyed it too
Yeah, i did. I love it but i didnt like the fact that Oshieveire gad to die
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
Yeah, i did. I love it but i didnt like the fact that Oshieveire gad to die

sad me too. But I hated most the part where the wife succumbed to Odibo and his uncle(she was only being human i know); turned me off of her but i wished the 'fiction' in the plot had made her more resistant....if wishes were horses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60