Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? (31456 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2012
SHE IS TOO FAT FOR THE DRESS
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Mckayzee(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2012
Mtchew
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Iaz93: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: cmon... Coz she's a celebrity dpesnt mean she can't sweat if the place is hot.... No be human being she be? Abi you or your gf or family pple no dey sweat? I no like tonto dike but it doesn't mean she can't sweat.
Lmao! Why didn't she use dry impact...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2012
SlyIg: Was she the only celebrity there for that show or she is featuring here on Nairaland cos she is our Nairaland celebrity?
Where did that sweat come from or was that Hall vewi hot or what
Anyway she is nubile to the core!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2012
hardesuwah: she is pretty sha ................................na jealousy dey make una curse her,besides if u dont sweat raise up ur hands
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ochukoccna: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2012
This is no dress
This is nu-dity @ its best embarassed embarassed
Her belly protrudes, she's sweating and this is unclothedness
Simples!

Which one be unclothedness na?
Nu-dity is now unclothedness
Seun and his NL's word filter
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by proproman(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2012
Lol, una no serious o. but seriously, is that sweat?

and that tummy could give a beer drinker a run for his paunch
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Kx: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2012
For how long will she go on like this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2012
No be sweat...na 1-2-4 Tetrachloro Methane dey ooze from her armpit

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Cultured(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2012
Tonto Dikeh is a phenomenon . Go girl ! It is better to be criticized than never to be discussed .In fact, your open critics are sure your greatest admires in the secret .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2012
Hot
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by BrutusOj(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: Pls who is Tonto Dikeh,any small thing na her name I dey see,abeg who she be.
d girl ur elder broda has been dreaming to hug som day..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by prettyboi1(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2012
The dress is beautiful & she herself is freaking hot in that picture. OMG.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by prettyboi1(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Nigerians & Hatred=5 & 6, Nigerians & Judging = 5 & 6. Smh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ideylaff: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: because she's sweating dat makes her dirty? Dude are you for real? She's a human with sweat glands in a hot area... I don't like tonto but u bid to stop talking stupid.

Thats not a good excuse, how many people do you see around with sweaty armpits even in Dubai which is hotter.

There are things you do to combat heavy pespiration and most especially if you are a girl, its not always a nice site to see sweaty armpits.

Imagine what happens underneath her if she is ds sweaty with a sleeveless dress.

Even the guy hugging her has a long sleeve shirt on and he has dry armpits

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, its either an oversite for Tonto not using an antiperspirant b4 leaving home or just total ignorance on her part

Its an embarassement to say the least for a so called Star which she is classed as.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by 5much(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2012
dis babe looks good
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by JoanJohnson(f): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
She looks older than her age. Not hawt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ifysoft: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
ideylaff:

Thats not a good excuse, how many people do you see around with sweaty armpits even in Dubai which is hotter.

There are things you do to combat heavy pespiration and most especially if you are a girl, its not always a nice site to see sweaty armpits.

Imagine what happens underneath her if she is ds sweaty with a sleeveless dress.

Even the guy hugging her has a long sleeve shirt on and he has dry armpits

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, its either an oversite for Tonto not using an antiperspirant b4 leaving home or just total ignorance on her part

Its an embarassement to say the least for a so called Star which she is classed as.

Easy ohhh ... I think the stuff on her armpit area of the dress is a design..
on the first picture... Check her Navel / Middle / Waist part of the dress and you find the same design too..
IT IS CLEARLY A PATCH DESIGN... Enjoy..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Leadn(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
She isn't sweating only in her armpit... look at that her tummy region you'll see sweat marks shocked

Abi she no towel herself after she bath ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by donotbanme1: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
This chick really wants to be noticed. i think she is trying too hard grin

I noticed sweat under her armpit.....ouch!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
different strokes for different folks! c as sum pipu jes dey criticize/beef d lady/gurl/woman, wa'eva n sum dey trip/die 4 am. I lyk her coz she's pretty,outside dat she's jes nt it, too crazy n attention seeking 4 ma lykin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Leadn(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: No be sweat...na 1-2-4 Tetrachloro Methane dey ooze from her armpit

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Gistben: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
mmmmmmmm na wa for tonto ohh undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: No be sweat...na 1-2-4 Tetrachloro Methane dey ooze from her armpit
u wan show ursef here say u b kemi's tree student abi??cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by almajiri101: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: because she's sweating dat makes her dirty? Dude are you for real? She's a human with sweat glands in a hot area... I don't like tonto but u bid to stop talking stupid.
bros if you also supply water frm ur underarm, I hereby prescribe dis to u:drysol for underarm oversweating $600,safety underarm 350,underarm whitening $250 stil counting...dirty africans dnt give a dam.n abt underarm sweaty..take to my advice dirty soul
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by animari(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Ticklishmummy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tonto dear, Please try Sure deodorant next time.
See review below:

''Sure Women recognised how much women move everyday and as a result developed an anti-perspirant that keeps up with you. The patented motionsense™ system from Sure is a formula that responds directly to movement providing you with our longest lasting protection ever.
Sure, it won't let you down''.

''BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY
ON THE MOVE YOU NEED
CONSTANT PROTECTION''

Need I say more?!Over to you Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Francheezy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wen w0uLD pe0ple start see!ng celebr!t!es as n0rmaL humans
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Lero15(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
oh God, not again....if tonto dikeh go toilet sef una go put am 4 nairaland frontpage!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by tyson55(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
People suffer because of lack of knowledge. So b'cuz she sweat it makes her dirty? SMH!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Una too dey hate. Jealousy tinz grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by blackborn7(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Double194: Is this sweat I see under her armpit? Goshhh
o boy your eye sharp oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.