Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? (31455 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Ninilowo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
LIF DS GEL ALONE JARE!!! EFRI TIN TOTO DIKE EFRITIN DIKE TOTO ABEGIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by BelG(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweating is an involountry attitude, Tonto was hot in dat dressing, if u dont like it, its individual differences, if u hate it is madness cause u cant afford those dress. Dat dressing was quiet awesome and highly ranked among d celebrety models.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by deathmen12: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
U CALL THIS SWT ABI? GOD IS WATCHING US FROM A DISTANCE, THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD PUT AT THE[b][/b] FRONT OF HIS/HER MIND
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ofiakhilo: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Haba!!!!!!out of all of una wey talk for hear no one talk true!!!ha is it a crime to say she is preety?na crime to sweat?which of una babes fine reach dis babe?or e get anyone of una wey no dey sweat?abeg e she is pretty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Daresh(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
I like Tontoh when she looked liked this. Now she looks like a scary movie shocked

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by ayobase(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
ekt_bear: Why are you beefing her for sweating?

Nigeria is a hot country and the air conditioning never works grin

Profuse sweating is the natural result

U dey mind them....like if some of them no bad pass her in terms of sweating!
How does one control sweat....NLers, tell me.
If u wanna beef, beef with wisdom not by being stupid!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by FattyLandh(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
D dress is nice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
FLYGERIAN91: cmon... Coz she's a celebrity dpesnt mean she can't sweat if the place is hot.... No be human being she be? Abi you or your gf or family pple no dey sweat? I no like tonto dike but it doesn't mean she can't sweat.
she is a celebrity, thats the more reason she should check herself well before appearing on the red carpet. Omo my gf no dey sweat like this o, she has an anti-perspirant which enables her to walk freely. If you sweat like tonto dike, then you really need deliverance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by lagcity(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Love Tonto, haters get a life. The girl is wife material tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by maygah(f): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lol grin
NEROSKY: Dis girl na winch!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by 4ifyomedon(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
The armpit is sometin diffnt. Her car no get AC abi na trek she trek come d place.
She fall her own hand oh
Make dat guy self melo joooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by autchman144(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
t*t* and d*ck....only 1 person... and una say mak she no wild...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by doppler777(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
almajiri101: Me marry this poo ...lailai besides wats dat tin under her armpit,sweat or design? Dirty thing
Dirty thing? Ehnnnn! Abi you no de sheit??..
SHE IS HUMAN & BOUND TO SWEAT UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES/CONDITIONS!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by razznaija(f): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
The dress looks more like a costume than a dress and she needs a good deodorant.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Goldieluks: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Her nylon dress choice made her sweat. Who wears nylon under a hot weather. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Obo8405(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't really get it she is dirty becos she sweats? If its kim or beyounce it cool. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2012
Double194: Is this sweat I see under her armpit? Goshhh
Yelk!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2012

All the money she no fit afford a good deodorant ?!!!

It's less than five bucks! Talk about class, nice map . grin

http://www.dove.ca/en/Products/Deodorant/Go-Sleeveless-Beauty-Finish-Anti-Perspirant.aspx

Otherwise she looks great!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by kimson001: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Iaz93:
Lmao! Why didn't she use dry impact...
how do u know she didn't use dry impact and it didn't work? What if she forgot. Intact tell me since when sweating became a thing for only non celebrities!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
almajiri101: bros if you also supply water frm ur underarm, I hereby prescribe dis to u:drysol for underarm oversweating $600,safety underarm 350,underarm whitening $250 stil counting...dirty africans dnt give a dam.n abt underarm sweaty..take to my advice dirty soul
damn.... Look who's talking... Dirty soul? Damn that was harsh but u knw wt? Ah dnt give a f.uck watchu think coz u aint worth ma words.. I save em for better communication with grown up adults(mature in the mind and body) not kid adults(retarded buffoons..) NITWIT.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Babzilla:

BUSHMAN EVERYONE SHYTES MAYBE WE SHOULD ALSO SHYTE OURSELVES AND WALK AROUND WITH SHYTE STAINS ON OUR
CLOTHES undecided
u must be surrounded by bushes where you come from...wetin bring shyt nd sweat together? Dude even if I don't wipe ma bundum after shyting there still won't be any shyt marking on ma trousers.. Are u that dirty or ur own nyansh dey leek sotey e dey give u markings? SMH... BONE HEAD..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
the dress isn't so bad...ioo love the back view buh the moment she turns around,bam!!! Not so nice..tummy is so unflattering...guess she jst wants keri 2see that its not only yankees †нα† have tatoos grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
[quote
author=FLYGERIAN91] u must be surrounded by bushes where you come
from...wetin bring shyt nd sweat together? Dude even if I don't wipe ma
bundum after shyting there still won't be any shyt marking on ma
trousers.. Are u that dirty or ur own nyansh dey leek sotey e dey give u
markings? SMH... BONE HEAD..[/quote]hmm,take am easy jare. u dey vex ocheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by pearlhapi(f): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2012
Brainrex: it is the same tonto dike that sing a sing?
hahahaha....dis got me rolling on d floor.pepo r wiked tho[nlanders nd dere mouth]
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by cfours: 4:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Her stomach looks like she ate a very large serving of sweat inducing hot pounded yam and steaming egusi soup and then finished it off with two bottles of coke before putting on her dress to go to the event. The dress wouldn't fit so she cut the front off.

She should have stayed home.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2012
c.fours:
The
dress wouldn't fit so she cut the front off.

She should have stayed home.
HAHAHAHAHHAYEEEEEH!cheesy * Really laughing @ she cut da front* Haba kilode!cheesycheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by kandiikane(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Jealous people on this thread. The men can't have her so they insult her. The women can't be her so they insult her.
Silly things. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by kandiikane(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
ofiakhilo: Haba!!!!!!out of all of una wey talk for hear no one talk true!!!ha is it a crime to say she is preety?na crime to sweat?which of una babes fine reach dis babe?or e get anyone of una wey no dey sweat?abeg e she is pretty.

Abeg, don't mind. Na jelousy dey worry dem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
She looks good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? by estherdim: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2013
Would you like to lose inches instantly? Go from bulging and bumpy to tight and trim - from sagging and shapeless to firm and fantastic - immediately and with no effort! And best of all they are discrete no one will know you’re wearing them! It has a clever panel to help lift your bottom and shape your thighs giving you confidence looking your best. It is perfect to wear underneath your favourite pair of jeans, dress or business suit.

Avaliable size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.

Colours avaliable: Black and Beige.

Order now while stock last

call 08089333107
BBpin 2386CB57

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.