Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? (21444 Views)

Nigeria Art and what it signifies / What does the word 'Biafra' mean? / What Does 'Iyawo' Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by klasiknonie(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Don't know how the subject came up but we just saw ourselves discussing about it in the office. My colleague said his grand mum once told him that any guy with birthmark on his foot would do very well in football. We decided to do more researches about birthmarks and came up with article:

Interpreting moles based on their location.

Location Interpretation

Arms Moles on the arms indicate that the person is polite, diligent and will lead a happy married life.If mole is near the elbow, the man will need to struggle in life, and might also become a young widower. If the woman has the same characteristics, however, her problems relate to her occupation.

Armpits A mole under the left arm is indicative of great struggle early in life, which is, however, well rewarded. Wealth makes later years equally pleasurable. A mole under the right arm shows that one needs to be alert and cautious in matters of security.

Back People like this are unreliable, and with them one must ensure that all facts are available before one enters any sort of negotiation for any enterprise.

Breast A mole on the right breast is indicative of laziness, which may affect family life. You need to be assertive about your needs to be able to enjoy the love and comfort of the children. A mole on the left breast belongs to active and energetic people, who generally get what they want in life.

Buttocks People who have a mole on their buttocks are un-ambitious, and will be reconciled to any mode of living.

Cheek A mole on either cheek indicates a serious and studious person who has no interest in material pleasures.

Chin A mole on either side of the chin is indicative of people who are affectionate and caring. These people adapt easily to any situation. They love travelling and respect the law of the land. They are also dedicated and conscientious workers and willingly accept responsibilities.

Ear People who are born with a mole on their ear are generally considered lucky.

Elbow People who have moles on their elbow love to travel. They are adventurous and spirited.

Eye If the mole is located on the outer corner of the eye, this indicates that the person is honest, reliable and forthright.

Eyebrow If a mole is located on the right eyebrow, it signifies that these people will have a highly active life and will be successful in all ventures.

Finger People who have a mole on any finger turn out to be dishonest and tend to grossly exaggerate.

Foot People with a mole on their foot are easy going and laid back. They need to exercise to stay healthy.

Forehead People who have a mole on their forehead will be prosperous and well settled in life.

Hand Those people who have a mole on their hand are talented and make a success of their lives.

Heel People who possess a mole on their heel make enemies easily and are prone to losing friends.

Hip A mole on any part of the hip except the buttocks signifies that these people are contented, resilient and spirited.

Knee If you have a mole on your right knee, it implies that you are a friendly person. A mole on the left knee signifies that these people lead an extravagant lifestyle.

Lips People with a mole on their lips always aspire to get ahead in life.

Naval A man who has a mole on his navel will be lucky in life and a woman who has the same desires children.

Neck If the mole is on the front of the neck, it signifies unexpected good fortune. If it is on either side of the neck, it indicates an unreasonable temperament. A mole on the back of the neck indicates a person's desire to lead a simple life.

Nipple If a man has a mole on his nipple, it indicates a fickle nature. If a woman has a mole on her nipple, it indicates that she is striving for social status.

Nose A mole on the nose belongs to a person who will be a sincere friend and a hard-working individual.

Shoulder A mole on the right shoulder indicates a sensible, industrious individual.

Wrist A mole on the wrist indicates that the person is frugal, ingenious and dependable.

Significance of Twin Moles
When there are twin moles irrespective of their location, the person possesses a dual nature. The presence of two moles, side by side, is indicative of a person being in love with two people.

Significance of shapes in Moles
(a) Round: A round mole signifies the goodness in people.
(b) Oblong: An oblong mole depicts a modest share of acquired wealth.
(c) Angular: An angular mole suggests that the individual has both positive and negative characteristics.

Significance of Moles based on colour
(a) Light Coloured Moles: Those who have light coloured moles are considered lucky.
(b) Black Moles: This denotes that a person would have to surmount obstacles in order to achieve the desired results. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1553

Don't know how true it is but would want to know what your take is on this. You can read more about it from:

http://www.personal-development-coach.net/moles-on-body.html
http://www.sophisticatededge.com/birthmark-shape-and-location-meanings.html
http://www.personal-development-coach.net/moles-on-face.html
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by k2039: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2012
For me it signifies absolutely nothing except that it's just a mark on a body.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by klasiknonie(f): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039: For me it signifies absolutely nothing except that it's just a mark on a body.

Same here buh ma colleagues seem to attach great importance to it after going thru those articles.
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by mabebe1(f): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2012
dis z interestin, i ve on my thigh n d side of my left eye...wat do u tink
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039: For me it signifies absolutely nothing except that it's just a mark on a body.

lol. Absolutely!

Well, the interpretation they gave for mine sounds good. Make I claim am. grin
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by klasiknonie(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2012
mabebe1: dis z interestin, i ve on my thigh n d side of my left eye...wat do u tink

And i also have twin mole in diff. prt f ma body. Does dat mean i ve dual nature? **jux thnkin**
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
My mom thinks our birthmarks have something to do with our past lives.
I believe so. I have one on one of my temples and I am VERY weary about people
standing over my head. Instantly, I become alert and combative. grin

Could be that I suffered some head trauma in my past life...who knows?
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by newmusic: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
I've never heard about this before but I have 2 moles at different locations...I really need to read more about this.Seems true! People that have moles should testify to the accuracy of this superstition...

1 Like

Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by ifyalways(f): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Birthmarks are simply natural tattoos.
Re: What Does Birthmarks/moles Signifies? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2012
newmusic: I've never heard about this before but I have 2 moles at different locations...I really need to read more about this.Seems true! People that have moles should testify to the accuracy of this superstition...

I agree.

(1) (Reply)

The Ways Of A Bini(edo) / History: Arhuanran -the Giant Warrior Prince Of Benin Kingdom / Ikeja Royal Families Unveil Tajudeen Muritala As New Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.