Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Craziest Thing You Did As A Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craziest Thing You Did As A Child (661 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by julimax(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
I should be like 3 to 4 years old then, me and my 5 and 6 cool coolfriend ik, asked a carpenter who works in our new building to buy us biscuit in the morning as he came for work, he said he had no money. but later in the evening he called us and bought us biscuits and soft drinks. 'How did u get the money uncle Chinedu?' we asked, he said we just finished the work my dad gave him to do and now he has money. Wow! shocked shocked really? so if we work we can get money too and buy biscuits? 'Yes off course' Chinedu said, but didn't tell us that he was paid by my dad. We just understood than when one work, he/she just get cash just like that embarassed. So the very next morning me and ik entered our uncompleted building wink and started working as we see the bricklayers and carpenters do, carrying planks and doing as much as we could with out small hands. We worked for about an hour when ik asked for us to check our pockets to see if money has entered grin grin. you can imagine that, uncle chinedu didn't tell us that you get paid after work, so we thought that money will just appear inside your pocket once you work. so we kept checking our pockets and nothing came in angry angry, i suggested that we do more work and open our pockets wide so that something can come in. it was our launch call from my mum that took us out of there oh!.. o boy, when my elder brother heard the story he nearly laughed his tongue out grin grin grin grin grin. so, share if you've done anything crazier cheesy grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Lasinoh: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lucky you!
I lived in with CAPTAIN VON TRAPP!
I wasn't given much of a chance to 'act a fool'! You are lucky to see 'outside' with a dad that never left the house after 6PM!grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXn1pSsYkg

Lemme just say I only gained my freedom when I entered the University.
My craziness only began then. . .

Oh yeah! Ever tried allowing your 'pet dog' suck you while on your period? kiss
I think I was 14 or so! grin

ALLOW OUR DOG TO LICK MY YOU-KNOW-WHAT? MILITIA LOGAN! wink
My sister confessed she did the same thing too!
MY MOTHER ALMOST FAINTED WHEN WE TOLD HER! grin
It must be in the genes! grin

A-S-A-W-A-N-A!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA968Xwl8yg
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
From funny to sick in the same thread.. Imagine that undecided undecided
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Afam4eva(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
SniperInADiaper: From funny to sick in the same thread.. Imagine that undecided undecided
I swear that Lasinoh chick is something else. I've never met that kinda human being in my life.
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
In NL you have the good,the bad and the ugly.
afam4eva:
I swear that Lasinoh chick is something else. I've never met that kinda human being in my life.
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Truckpusher: In NL you have the good,the bad and the ugly.

And the awesome

@topic I accidently shot a hole in the boot of my fathers car. I thought I was going to die.
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Lasinoh: 3:23am On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm!coolHmmmmmmmm!coolHmmmmmmm!cool
Watsup y'awl!kiss
Re: Craziest Thing You Did As A Child by Lasinoh: 3:25am On Nov 23, 2012
afam4eva:
I swear that Lasinoh chick is something else. I've [size=20pt]never[/size]met that kinda human being in my life.

grin grin grin

Pray that you 'D-U-N-N-T'!kiss

Have we really 'met'? wink
Wazzzzn't 'memorable' for me o. wink
Like all the 'others'!S-U-C-K-E-D! cry

Empty pockets and 'foul' breaths too!angry

No 'IGBO' ones though. . . I save 'em for marriage. They DUN make good playmates! Only manageble husbands. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Wealth In Garbage: Waste Disposal Worker Finds 18 Million Naira Cash In Rubbish / So Nobody On NL Wish Me Hbd Today~cryingggggggggggg / "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.