Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits (9849 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Best Natural Oils For Skin / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by vinna(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
I am an advocate of ladies taking care of their natural hair. You go to a salon and a lady walks in to remove her 150k Peruvian hair...lo and behold a balding, scanty and unhealthy hair under the weave.

Below is the blogger behind Naija Hair Can Grow rocking her all-natural hair.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RcBquKkTf5E/UKz7Jnkdn-I/AAAAAAAABlE/8Zb7zMESpQo/s1600/Daboju+of+NHCG.jpg[/img]

It does not cost as much as we spend on weaves to take care of our Natural Hair. No matter the kind of hair you have, Straight, Curly, Kinky, Relaxed, Texlaxed, your hair would benefit greatly from these cheap and natural oils;

Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is great for preventing dandruff, promoting hair growth, moisturizing, strengthening hair, thickening hair, and preventing damage.

Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed Oil is a light non-greasy oil that is easily absorbed by the hair. It can also be used as a heat protectant as it resists temperatures up to 450° F.

Olive Oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Olive Oil which is referred to as the “godmother of hair oil,” is great for moisturizing, deep conditioning, improving hair strength, eliminating dandruff, and also has powerful antioxidants that can help fight hair loss.

Visit the link below to learn more
http://organicsbymelvee..com/2012/11/natural-oils-for-your-hair.html#.UK5CeWc9wxg

1 Like

Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by nellywaz: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2012
Please how can I get these oils smiley
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Grocery stores in oil section and I think in Naija there should be specialty stores for those, not sure.
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by vinna(f): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
nellywaz: Please how can I get these oils smiley

I sell all these natural oils and other organic beauty products; you can email me on melvinnainc@gmail.com
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by vinna(f): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Food For Thought

1. Beneath that 20" Peruvian/Brazilian/Indian weave how healthy is your natural hair?

2. Do you spend 10% of the amount you spend on weaves on your natural, God-given hair?

3. Can you boldly and confidently carry your natural hair for 2 weeks?
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by cuteprincess1(f): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
how cheap or xpensive re dey plss
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by Yvete(f): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
I've been on a hair journey for years too and used to read her blog. These oils are good especially if they're cold-pressed extra virgin oils. I use olive, coconut and castor oils only. Though I spend good money on weaves, my hair underneath is impressive as well.
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by vinna(f): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2013
cute.princess:
how cheap or xpensive re dey plss

It ranges from 1,500naira to 3,000naira
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by victoriousvic1: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
what abt goya extra virgin olive oil, is it also good 4 hair??
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by vinna(f): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2013
victorious vic: what abt goya extra virgin olive oil, is it also good 4 hair??

Of course! Any Extra Virgin Olive Oil will do.

1 Like

Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by queenesthr(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello Vinna,

You are doing a good work. The truth is that some women have hair loss problem and have to be on weave -on all the time.
Not by choice but because of bald patches on the scalp caused by alopecia.
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by queenesthr(f): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by prettyej(f): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2013
@ vinna,plz I sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a mail now....I need oil,I'm waiting for ur reply.
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by JECU: 9:40am On May 01, 2013
@ vinna can u post a pic of d natural oil u talked abt and there prices.
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by vinna(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2013
prettyej: @ vinna,plz I sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a mail now....I need oil,I'm waiting for ur reply.

Kindly resend d mail cos I didn't get d earlier one. Melvinnainc@gmail.com
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by anuoluwa07: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2014
You can visit www.tosanonline.com to buy wild growth hair oil....
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by temzybabe(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Argan oil is awesome too.. But its quite expensive

1 Like

Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by Jbronk: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have Organic oils for sale. Ranging from Grapeseed oil, Avocado, Apricot, Extra virgin Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Argan oil from marrakech morocco, Sunflower oil, even essential oils and 1,360 fragrances. visit Julestherapy on Facebook. Have also got the combination of all these natural and powerful organic oil called Jules Sparkle oil. You can email me for details as i dont know if i can say much on this post. Email juliabronk@gmail.com.
Re: Natural Oils You Can Use On Your Hair And Their Benefits by esthybam(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
I av been finking of cutting my natural hair it dam frustrating and painful it been 3yr now n i feel parting with 9inches hair. Can any oil help my hair from being too hard and painful on me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abimbola Balogun Sold Two Necklaces And Never Looked Back / Miss Nigeria: No Swimsuit Competition This Year, 2017 / Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.