Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

ww - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ww (1757 Views)

How To Make Money Trading In Expired Domain Names From Nigeria / deleted / Nigeria Has Many Online Trading Portals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ww by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
ka
Re: ww by antontech(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
No price
Re: ww by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Click on this Link ;www.Azflipping.com for details on how to benefit. Thanks
Re: ww by schoolboi: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Don't mind d igbo guy he is asking for 2500
naira.oleshi
Re: ww by gentleoyink: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Let me guess, the punk will ask you to pay some money into his suffering bank account and then he will send you the materials.

Scam alert
Re: ww by demoreon: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Icee20:
Click on this Link ;www.Azflipping.com for details on how to benefit. Thanks
So you wanna charge 2500 for a crap software and yet you can't afford 500naira to pay for a domain...you are one of the people that give every genuine marketers bad name.

For those that need a software that crawls the web for quality expired domain try googling PRPOWERSHOT. Its something I use personally and its very good, you can access it from your phone or laptop. also it tells you the age of the domain and you can select between PR1-PR9 domains.
Re: ww by server123: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2012
@ OP...
You are not practising what you are preaching.
How much I've you at least bought an expired domain name?
I have a lot of other questions for you but i reserve it for now.
Answer my question 1st while I ask you other ones and if you pass them,I will certify your package to be purchased by people.

I understand every bit of this Business.
Re: ww by nimwin(f): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
On what websites can we tell people about the domain names or find people looking for such domain names?
Re: ww by demoreon: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
nimwin: On what websites can we tell people about the domain names or find people looking for such domain names?
U can get ppl dt need it on flippa and sedo
Re: ww by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
demoreon:
So you wanna charge 2500 for a crap software and yet you can't afford 500naira to pay for a domain...you are one of the people that give every genuine marketers bad name.

For those that need a software that crawls the web for quality expired domain try googling PRPOWERSHOT. Its something I use personally and its very good, you can access it from your phone or laptop. also it tells you the age of the domain and you can select between PR1-PR9 domains.
Hmm..lemme put it this way,since the op deals in domain flipping,he is try to get traffic from nairaland to the expired domain...
thats my thought,cos i believe an info marketer won't paste an expire domain as his sales page....
Lol.
Re: ww by haruna1970(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
@demoreon: pls which of the U.S bank should I chose to open. Most of them have seductive and enticing websites. I can't trust none. just some list. thanks.
Re: ww by demoreon: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
haruna1970: @demoreon: pls which of the U.S bank should I chose to open. Most of them have seductive and enticing websites. I can't trust none. just some list. thanks.
Register with payoneer, it comes with a us bank account,if u are in america, then use chase bank.
Re: ww by hottprince: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2013
demoreon:
Register with payoneer, it comes with a us bank account,if u are in america, then use chase bank.
I tink payoneer has stopped offering bank accounts for users
Re: ww by demoreon: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
hottprince:
I tink payoneer has stopped offering bank accounts for users
Well they jst startedsmiley

(1) (Reply)

. / What Do I Need To Set Up A Mechanic Workshop / Catfish Business: My Experience, Challenges And Possibly Feeding Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.