Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1757 Views)

I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now / Your Importation Questions Answered / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by safeenaat1: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: . by safeenaat1: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: . by youngmajor: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2013
I am in need of resources on how to make money on fiverr. I will go through the packages that are related to that then i wil post my questions. Thanx
Re: . by bantonservices(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
You're doing a great job. I've also been assisting Nigerians with useful and detailed tutorials and information on how to make legitimate income online in Nigeria. Nigerians need to stop waiting on the Government to provide jobs that are no longer there. We need to start thinking on how to be self employed. If you need the right guidelines and the how to get started information on running your online business successfully in Nigeria, pls head on to www.enaijajobs.com
Re: . by sadiqduniya: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
great job
Re: . by youngmajor: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Thanx for the info. Your fiverr report is comprehensive. I think i have finally found what i have been searching for. May be once am through with setting up my fiverr i will focus on the forex guide. Hope you will be available for my questions? Thanx
Re: . by nairamaverick(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2013
youngmajor: Thanx for the info. Your fiverr report is comprehensive. I think i have finally found what i have been searching for. May be once am through with setting up my fiverr i will focus on the forex guide. Hope you will be available for my questions? Thanx

please am also in need of this info.

Thanks
Re: . by safeenaat1: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: . by samueltoski: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND THE EBOOK
Re: . by safeenaat1: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
samueltoski: PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND THE EBOOK TOMY RMAIL SAMUELEKE71@GMAIL.COM i have network problem please i would be greatfull

i just sent the link to your email. please check it
Re: . by youngmajor: 3:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Can i resell some of the ebooks for profits?
Re: . by delln(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Good info!
Re: . by safeenaat1: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2013
youngmajor: Can i resell some of the ebooks for profits?

yes you can resell all of them if you wish. Remember that splitting them and reselling them individually is far much profitable than selling them in bulk. Thanx more questions are welcome
Re: . by youngmajor: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thanx.
Re: . by Mexyz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bro thanks 4 ds thread,am havn problm claimn my money 4rm my accts in my signature below. I knw u re familiar wit referral sites,pls they askd me 2 fill a survey list b4 i can claim my $1,200 nd it must be dne by a U.S RESIDENT,Any help on hw i can do it?
Re: . by safeenaat1: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: . by delln(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Reselling products with resell rights is by far the most lucrative business to venture into.
Re: . by toplard(m): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2013
Please, I need the ebook. My email address is toplard88@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by safeenaat1: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
delln: Reselling products with resell rights is by far the most lucrative business to venture into.

thanx for the contribution bro
Re: . by safeenaat1: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
toplard: Please, I need the ebook. My email address is toplard88@gmail.com. Thanks

visit www.goldenNaira.com all the necessary instruction is their
Re: . by halmat(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
safeenaat1:

visit www.goldenNaira.com all the necessary instruction is their
u said these info are for free, but the page is requiring me to pay. Is that the instruction

1 Like

Re: . by Elemosho: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
I can't see anything like download apart from asking me to pay. I thought you said FREE If it is free, send the download link to my inbox kingelemosho@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: . by safeenaat1: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
considering the collection of over 1,100 ebooks, the package is free and a give away
Re: . by halmat(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
safeenaat1: considering the collection of over 1,100 ebooks, the package is free and a give away
if free send the download link to aleemisiaka@gmail.com
Re: . by youngmajor: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
safeenaat1: considering the collection of over 1,100 ebooks, the package is free and a give away
thanx bro keep up the good work. for every body that knows what he is looking for,the package is a free and a five away as you said
Re: . by safeenaat1: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Those over 1,100 ebooks are truely a great opportunity that should not be left un used. You are acquiring all the information that would have cost you several internet life to acquire within 1minute. For those that can differentiate the diamond from ordinary stones, it will always be their's. But for those that are unable to see the difference, they usually spend a life time making excuses and searching for it. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR D . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: . by penthotoyi(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2013
I 've read here that those products are truly free. Is their a dowmload link that 'll not request for payment? I 've tried to download but it's requesting that I pay. Please I need your response. My email..toyi123@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: . by safeenaat1: 5:24am On Jul 21, 2013
If you give your friend a car of 1million naira for one thousand naira am sure if you are asked by some1 how much did you sell your car to your friend? I know you will not hesitate to say you dash him the car for free. Check the products again, considering the value of the products they are just a gift.
Re: . by sadiqduniya: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nigerians will never have progress in their lives because of their search for awoof. How will anybody expect those ebooks to be absolutely free without any dedication fee or anything? I use to buy ebooks and give them free but this is my greatest secret of all time. I cant share this collection for free with anybody, neither can i resell it cheaper than the poster's price. After all the guyz on this thread dont deserve it coz they are awoof seekers.
Re: . by youngmajor: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2013
sadiqduniya: Nigerians will never have progress in their lives because of their search for awoof. How will anybody expect those ebooks to be absolutely free without any dedication fee or anything? I use to buy ebooks and give them free but this is my greatest secret of all time. I cant share this collection for free with anybody, neither can i resell it cheaper than the poster's price. After all the guyz on this thread dont deserve it coz they are awoof seekers.
nice1. I have also get the package. I am already utilizing some for instant cash and am creating a sales page for some 15 i selected to resell them their. What are you doing with yours now?
Re: . by toplard(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2015
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

BITCOIN: List Of Sites That Give FREE Bitcoins! / chain saw Cutting Machines for sale from germany / We Customize Your Paper Cups For Different Occassions Call For Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.