Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 (818 Views)

Nigerian Women Spent $1.1 Billion On Their Hair Last Year – Research / Uduaghan,please Complete The Asaba Airport Before Embarking On The Warri Airport / Uduaghan,please Complete The Asaba Airport Before Embarking On The Warri Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

I am a final year student of the Department of Linguistics and Communication Studies, University of Port Harcourt. I am carrying out a research on "The Role of Social Media in Civil Mobilisation: A case study of the January fuel subsidy removal protests".

Completing this survey qualifies you for an online draw at the end of the survey, for a chance to win N5000.00. The winner will be notified by mail/sms, and announced on this thread.

Please click on the link below to complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/role_of_socialmedia_in_occupynigeria
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Please i really need you to fill my online questionnaire, it will not take more than 10 minutes of your time. I will really appreciate if you take out time to complete my survey

P.S this survey is for Nigerians only.

Cheers
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by Dsage1: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
You are given a very simple topic. Aside online questionnaire you mentioned,I don't think the topic is too hard to write/work on by yourself. If you're in Nigeria at that,then it must be very easy for you to know the roles and impact of medias during the protest.
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
D sage: You are given a very simple topic. Aside online questionnaire you mentioned,I don't think the topic is too hard to write/work on by yourself. If you're in Nigeria at that,then it must be very easy for you to know the roles and impact of medias during the protest.

I'm working on the project myself, I'm using the survey to find out if and how social media played any part during the protest. For me to make any conclusion, I must draw it from data which I will collect from nigerian internet users.

Cheers
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Please help make my project a success by filling my questionnaire!!!
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by Dsage1: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
hoodboy: Please help make my project a success by filling my questionnaire!!!

I've completed your questionnaire.
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
D sage:

I've completed your questionnaire.

Thanks
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Please keep your response coming in. Thanks to all that have filled the survey so far.

If you haven't, please endeavour to complete the survey. I want to succeed in my effort.

Cheers
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by dafman10(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
I just did. E plenty sha undecided
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 5:49am On Nov 24, 2012
^thanks bro, I designed the questionnaire so that the average completion time won't exceed 10 minutes.

Please keep my survey alive, if you haven't yet responded, do assist \µ2# by filling it.

Cheers
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by kokoA(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2012
Bros I don fill am oo. Oya where my 5k?! grin grin . Nice one! Make una help dis guy o.
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
^Thanks for taking time to fill the survey.

I really wish the moderators can take this thread to the front page. The your responses are coming in, albeit slowly.

Please keep it coming.

Cheers
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2012
This survey closes soon, please endeavour to fill it if you haven't done so already.

Cheers
Re: Please Complete My Final Year Research Survey For A Chance To Win N5000.00 by hoodboy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks to all those that filled my survey. The survey is closed. In the nearest future (as soon as I'm done with my final papers) I will announce the lucky winner of my prize money.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Famous Picture Of Libyan Playing Guitar For Soldiers At The War Front! / I Wouldn't Have Written Things Fall Apart In Igbo - Achebe / Biggest Fraud In History Is Committed By INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.