Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? (780 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily / What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by emailguru: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hey Guys,

I need you people here to tell me from your experience and what you know, do you think the internet business can ever replace the traditional offline business that you and I know of? Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by house213: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
There is nothing like going to a place from early in the morning and coming home by night, internet business is good but it is boring when you are at home full time but when you have an office and a standby light or generator, it is the best, I swear expecially if you learn all the skills that would make you be a good internet marketer.

1 Like

Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by akintun: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
It can gain market share from offline businesses, but to replace offline businesses is highly unlikely.
Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by Dsage1: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
I don't think so. In Nigeria,it may be possible but not in the next two decades.
Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by dav8id(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
I can't never be
Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by emailguru: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
You are really educating us, more inputs are expected please.
Re: Can Internet Business Replace The Regular Offline Business? by emailguru: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2013
But why are Nigerians still finding it difficult to make money online?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval For My Blog / 500 Active Layers (chickens) For Sale / Investing In Bar And Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.