Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) (2035 Views)

Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( / Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by Dibangoking(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: Die! and rot in hell!! For suicide will surely land you there, i hope you are there roasting like turkey already.
As for me, i prefer to keep praying to the God of my salvation so that i can reach my expected end. Have a safe journey, 1 chance trip.
Hasta la vista brah! You might find yourself landing in purgatory sha (no where them rcc people, i did not stay long enough to know if suicide cases will end in purgatory).
not judging but candidates of heaven don't encourage people to hell besides they don't talk like you do do watch it and make a U turn

1 Like

Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by pastormustwacc: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^^Then i be candidate for hell indirectly? And you are candidate of heaven indirectly?
Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2012
iAMsuccess: I am a young guy, without d hope
of progress, I tried pk rayer, coucil,
fasting and all sorts, but still, I feel
unnessesary in dis wrld. All av got
is 24 hrs to ut a end in my misery,
suicide for sure, I as v no reasons
to b alive in d first place, all I need
is a quick nd painless death so all
this cld end, jst like dat. Nlanders,
u giys av been gr8, fnx 4 d
hummor. cry

posted: 10:45pm On Nov 22

smh.
Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by iAMsuccess(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Thank you all 4 ur concern,i nw own a kitchen,here i av barbecue fish,turkey,e.T.C, can sm1 who knws hw to delete topics or thread
Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
iAMsuccess:

Thank you all 4 ur concern,i nw own a kitchen,here i av barbecue fish,turkey,e.T.C, can sm1 who knws hw to delete topics or thread

Glory be to God in the hightest. Join a bible believing obeying church, fellowship with like minded believers, share your faith at every given opportunity, Read the word of God and pray daily. God will not let you down.
Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2013
iAMsuccess: Thank you all 4 ur concern,i nw own a kitchen,here i av barbecue fish,turkey,e.T.C, can sm1 who knws hw to delete topics or thread

See this yeye man. So you still dey alive? I have already drank Big Stout to celebrate your demise.
Re: He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) by ninja4life(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

See this yeye man. So you still dey alive? I have already drank Big Stout to celebrate your demise.
guy u wicked oo why u dey celebrate another man's death wen him no be ur enemy.nairalanders sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Saudi Arabia In Nairaland. / 2015 My Year Of Supernatural Exploits And Manifestations / Fire Outbreak @ WLBC Guest House Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.