Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( (862 Views)

Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink) / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( by MrTroll(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( by MrTroll(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
So no single comment after more than 1 month? embarassed
abi una no get data to watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
laughing my ass out
These christians need to watch this

1 Like

Re: Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lol, Will watch later. Presently on mobile
Re: Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! >:( by Kabieosi: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Troll:

So no single comment after more than 1 month? embarassed
abi una no get data to watch the video?

nwuyag:

laughing my ass out
These christians need to watch this

rationalmind:

Lol, Will watch later. Presently on mobile

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction:
jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak;
a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser;
a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal,
pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

-- Dawkin's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3q3Zr_R8E

Talking about "Y'all Should Stop Taking The Bible Out Of Context!!! angry"
slide into a seat, grab a popcorn, watch with glee
and understand the hyperbole, principle etc etc
behind God providing justice against sin and judging nations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confused And Don't Know What To Do...prove That Before Abraham Jesus Was Born. / My List Of Leaders That Might Land In Paradise. / Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.