Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) (26911 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by tompat86(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2012
wetin concern me abeg dancing continues joooooooor

Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by BarryX(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2012
They should keep on wearing school uniforms for all I care, that'll not affect the visa renewal that is occupying my cerebrum currently!!
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by almajiri101: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2012
ikennaya: why do u ppl insult ur leaders?The cos wil follow them and u will still vote them as ur leaders...Dnt u tink u r being more foolish than them?
have you ever seen any almajiri casting vote never,always on d street hustling for daily meal..besides try 2 work on ur English Mr.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by almajiri101: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2012
tompat86: wetin concern me abeg dancing continues joooooooor
that's me @ d front dancing bansa dance in maiduguri and d guy next to me is musa,he's now a soldier...kai walahi u remind me of 80s

Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked

And the point of this...?
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by romzey(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2012
Lovely pix
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by royalapparels(f): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2012
Very funny
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by francdec4(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2012
Wao! Dats my beatiful cousin sitting next to rochas (left) amaka ihekwaba of rochas foundation owerri.

Nwanne are frm Nkwerre? My beautiful papa land. Ndewo
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by francdec4(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2012
Wao! Dats my beatiful cousin sitting next to rochas (left) amaka ihekwaba of rochas foundation owerri.

Nwanne are you from Nkwerre? My beautiful papa land. Ndewo
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by fairygeh(f): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2012
Lol.nice,this funke Akindele is so dynamic.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Jarus(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2012
Populism.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by drogs(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2012
.president of which association? Abeg abeg, go and rest.
SlyIg: This Rochas for good for presido o...
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2012
I've seen d pic wat next mcheeeeew.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by ikennaya(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2012
almajiri101: have you ever seen any almajiri casting vote never,always on d street hustling for daily meal..besides try 2 work on ur English Mr.
Teacher Chike...Because you served Hor. Patrick for two years you now think you know english
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2012
all na politics.we know all these tricks na.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by 5much(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2012
Rochas is representing very well.carry go Mr Okorocha
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by adventisty: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2012
Student on cap? Is this now in vogue?
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by senator2k9(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2012
so??
nwaigbo_mg: Wao! Dats my beatiful cousin sitting next to rochas (left) amaka ihekwaba of rochas foundation owerri.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by kemywise: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
This is really good of them, still showing that the they were once a student and still a student, like them of this...http://www..com
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by igbsam(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2012
So ? undecided Its not new, we all at one time in our life wore a school uniform ? to think of it: this poo made the front page. Right now, am putting on a boxer and a singlet, you need a picture of it to post on the front page ? Rubbish!
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Bolarge1(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2012
THIS IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

A DEAL!

Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by nwaigbomg(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2012
buchibabe:

Is dis d skool dat Rochas made free for students?? If yes,d guy dey try o. He's type is rare
ya. They are 5 in number, kano, jos, ibadan, owerri and ogboko in ideato
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by nwaigbomg(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2012
francdec4:
Nwanne are frm Nkwerre? My beautiful papa land. Ndewo
ya bro, am frm nkwerre opia egbe imee enyii. Which part of nkwerre are u frm?
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2012
@ poster what lesson should we learn from this sht you posted here
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by nwaigbomg(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
senator2k9: so??
sharrap
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2012
GARRI (x7):
The 1st picture looks like they were shooting a movie..!!!

The 2nd of Rochas looks like.... Wait a sec, is Rochas really wearing a school uniform?? WTF shocked shocked

What next maybe a picture of Madam Iweala in bum shorts..... cheesy grin
. cheesy grin @ madam iweala in bum shorts
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by unclenna(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2012
the
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by unclenna(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2012
the ROCHAS pix is part of the free education campaign in Imo State.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
How many governors in nigeria are willing to spend some quality time with school children? This governor is really trying.
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by davies123: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Funke Akindele and Gov Rochas Okorocha In School Uniform.
Some of you guys will say its a political gimmicks...but mark me those kids would never forget these experiences they r enjoying with this Govnor...He is capturing the love of the future citizens who donnot understand or care anything about politics,but these memories will linger forever in their lives...Ofcourse Okorocha can see ahead!
Re: Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) by Muffy2912: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rochas carry on.I wish you all the best.so real and connected to the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad / 2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.