Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 (1630 Views)

I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Cult Clashes Leave 3 Dead And Property Destroyed (pictures) / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by isaiahblessin: 4:04am On Nov 23, 2012
I'm not here to expose The Illuminati, im only here to shed light and enlighten you as the word illuminate means itself i.e to enlighten being a latin word as illumintus - to enlight..

• Introduction Part
Firstly, I think we all know atleast one thing or the other about the secret cult called -The Illuminanti-. We all understand that it's a game of conspiracy. And many people do believe it's those musician who wants power,money and fame which the cult comprises. It's inline but that's not the main truth about it!

Now, I believe with this short article you will have enough information here on Nairaland.com to get the whole picture of what's going on and who's pulling the string. You may have researched the internet on this but at the end of the day you get confused or tired due to many different article you read. I'm here to find your way out of overload media lies, cover-ups and half-truths. Though it's not an easy task but if we get willingness and certain amount of patience we can do it, understand it and know much about what's going on in this world here on Nairaland.com. Now let's start further..

The Illuminati are mainly the Global elite with the ultimate aim/goal to create a malevolent World Goverment [New World Order] above our heads, which is about to succeed and trust me it's bound to happen in your lifetime!

Most of us agree that something is very wrong with this world. Civil wars, diseases, famine,
ethnic cleansing, religious wars, different
violations of human rights ... the list is long and
it just goes on. Are all those bad conditions
totally separated from each other, or do they
have a common source? All I ask from you is to think for yourself and have an open mind. Throw away everything "you've been told", things "you've learnt in school", what you've "heard on the radio", what
you've "seen on Television", what "politicians
have told you" etc. - just for a moment. Let's
start thinking for ourselves for just awhile. It's
not too often we have that opportunity when
we on a daily basis are bombarded with
information and propaganda wherever we are.
We are constantly fed with opinions, bad news
and lies, and there are tons of untold secrets.
Life is hectic; we have to earn a living, and we
are afraid to be laid off work. Our survival is
threatened constantly, at least that's how it
seems, and this is primarily occupying our
thinking these days. So what is it that causes
so much fear and uncertainty in our lives? Is
life really this threatening, or is somebody
creating a condition of fear and terror on
purpose? Much of this fear and terror is spread
through Media, which are owned by a few
people at the very top of the society, whom I
sometimes call the "Puppet Masters" or the
"Brotherhood". And those people have their
very own dark agenda. The Illuminati is extremely well structured organization and a
very secretive group of occult practitioners who
have been around for thousands and
thousands of years and are using the Jewish
Cabala as one of their guidelines to oppress
the rest of the population. They consist of people in very High Places. Those
people are the Super Wealthy, who stand
above the law. Many of them don't even
appear on the list of the wealthiest people in
the world - they are that secret. What is driving
them is power, money and control over life
and death of others and themselves. THEY are real Satanist.

• The Illuminati
The word Illuminati simply means 1. People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject. 2. Illuminati Any of various groups
claiming special religious enlightenment. Latin ill
min t , from pl. of ill min tus, past participle of ill
min re, to light up..

Like the definitions tell us, any group which considers itself "enlightened" could rightfully
call themselves the Illuminati. This is also the
case! If you google "The Illuminati", you will find
quite a few groups claiming this name. It can
be confusing, so before we continue, I want to
make very clear that the Illuminati we are
discussing here is NOT a benevolent secret
society who wants to bring peace and harmony
to this world by helping to bring back freedom
to the people. I know such a benevolent group
exists and also happens to call itself "The
Illuminati", so I apologize if some people will
mix up the different groups. The Illuminati I am
talking about here is the super-rich Power Elite with an ambition to create a slave society!
Their power lies in the occult, (magic rituals)
and in economy - money creates power. The
Illuminati own all the International banks, the
oil-businesses, the most powerful businesses of
industry and trade, they infiltrate politics and
education and they own most governments - or
at the very least control them. They even own
Hollywood and the Music Industry... ...to be continued in the next part!

If you have any question just send it to this email - isaiahblessin@gmail.com or PM me here and it'll be answered in the next part.
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by JustME7(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2012
I don't give a damn about this illuminati guys.
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by bory09(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Illuminati belong to those that will perish. The illuminati are claiming they are the light of the world, the owner of the world. They want to share glory with my God they are all anti-christ
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by bellopeter: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2016
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us no +2348074100134 OR on our Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
bellopeter:
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us no +2348074100134 OR on our Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
make una borrow me N200,000 only make I take pay my debts this week...so I go enter next week.
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by agwom(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by olumaxi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Y is d thread in a crime section?...or is it a crime to b illuminated?
Re: What Exactly Do U Understand Abt The Secret Cult Called -the Illuminati-? Part 1 by edgyslim: 4:37am On Sep 13, 2016
bellopeter:

Continue!!! You will soon be extinguished.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Female Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, See What She Says.[pic] / Silverbird’s Aisha Mustapha’s Prime Suspect, Chima Shadrack Mmuta’s Photo Seen / SAD: See Two Friends Who Died Trying To Stop A Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.