Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,969 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death (54509 Views)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Decryptor(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
This were photographs of the Late Damoche which he took exactly one year ago with his mum. I got to find out that she was a teacher. I wonder what he was thinking being a cultist! He should have thought about the people who mattered most in his life. You can see that one was dated Feb 27 2012 while the other one was taken on the 2nd of March one year exactly today.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Decryptor(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
His mother looks kind of sober in the second pic. Like she knew her son would not be alive exactly a year after. I just feel for the poor woman sad

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Akshow: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
See as e Mumuciously Waste him life on top say e wan feel among. I pity the poor woman e has turned into a bereaved mother. Stewpid boy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2013
So are we supposed to feel pity for a cultist?

Live with your decisions.

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by SORTER: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2013
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ALL HIS WRONGS!!!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2013
RIP! So sad... cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by tommykiwi(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2013
I just pray he was not the only son,because the mum will surely be in pain by now...I pray God grant her the heart to bear dis great lost....
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by phlame(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto: So are we supposed to feel pity for a cultist?

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry

24 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by zangiff(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2013
the guy is hard
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by olumaxi(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2013
So sad dis biutiful woman gave birth to a cultist..al dsame,rest in peace bro
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by emmyset(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2013
I pity the old woman,hope is nt d only child or son.....
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2013

Abi oo! Like i give a flying fucck about his decompsing body. After carrying a pregnancy for 9 months with painful labour, training a child from kindergarten to university level, all the spoilt brat could repay his mother is to become a cultist and get killed like a goat. mtcheeew!

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2013
STOOPID BOY! ENGAGING IN CULTISM. AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING INSENSITIVE, I'LL SAY HE DIDN'T GET WHAT HE DIDN'T DESERVE.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2013
"Thanks for being there, you are the best mum in the world".

So why didn't he show her appreciation by facing his studies and graduating/making her proud?
I find it hard to understand what attracts these people to join cults when they know they are likely to be killed as cultists.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by born2boink(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2013
You don't have to be in cultist to be a bad boy or seek protection..... I pity him mama

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
The boy don become bygone just like datttt Well he was not a real man as you guys are saying,real men don't fall like chicken. I just wish he could repent but guess is too late. Abeg wy my alomo mek I sip tinz joor na me send am to join bad gang? He no see say mugus dey mek first class come use am become president abi he be awilo logomba broda wey dey len??

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by bigx(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Always on Blue

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by yomip3t(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Blue tops last year , blue top this year again.... I guess he's a blue guy. U go don know say e carry am for head no be small.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Vykiano(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Respect d dead.....RIP

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by yomip3t(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry

Will you shut ur mouth. I guess u are one also.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by eyenCalabar(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by darmiee1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
It's unfortunate. Also check this out:

Rapper and Wife Die in Ghastly Car Accident

www.splendormag.com/2013/03/rapper-and-wife-die-in-ghastly-car.html?m=1
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
phlame:

HEARTLESS IDIO*T angry
Do you know how many souls the damoche guy committed to mother earth or he joined cult for the fun of it?

This time he wasn't smart enough and paid the price.

May God forgive his sinful soul.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by chymystique(f): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Everybody is nw Formin Innocence cos of dis... Am sure some Nairalanders are Cultists too!!

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by 3kay945(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
SORTER: MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ALL HIS WRONGS!!!

If he had killed someone before, who will pay for it?
You? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by concacid: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Na em mama I just dey pity, as for the boy, na wetin e carry em hand price na em e buy angry
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by vanstanzy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
If anybody had told him that exactly a year from then his life on earth will be nomore, he would have believed and

might even have rebuked the person. Now see the grief he has brought his family. embarassed "OUR PAST CHOICES AFFECTS OUR

FUTURE!"embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
bigx: Always on Blue

Hmnnn....
Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by Lakayana: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
May God protect our children for the thief came to steal and kill and destroy. Please always pray for your children for even children from the best homes can fall victim. Stead of pointing accusing fingers lets start praying. It shall be well with children.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by oweniwe(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^ All d same. Whether he's a buckaneer or eiye or . . They're all cultists.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by vanstanzy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2013

What a STUUUPID comment. angry angry angry May God forgive u of ur sins. LIFE IS A MERRY-GO-ROUND, it could be ur son,

brother or nephew tomorrow. Guess what... u won't be there to decide for them either. Do ur bit to ur kids as a parent

and just pray this sort of temptation doesn't find them, period.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death by 3kay945(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
eyenCalabar: When things like this happen, I always remember this scripture and it reads: "Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it". This simply means his parents failed him. I think we should not blame this guy much.

Bros, have you heard of these two words before, nature and nurture? kiss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.