Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence (15623 Views)

Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) / Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by gidiMonsta(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
undecided

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by gidiMonsta(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Christianity is soooo peaceful, we only used the crusades and slave trade to reach out to the savages grin grin grin

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by talk2xp: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Who is this lmbecile?

Now an slowpoke right and u also gt pple to like ur comment. Sentiment is the word. If u can rain insult on others why angry when been insulted. Have always said it some of us on this platform are not any better than the BH guys. If given the opportunity we wud do d same if not worse. That's why we sit in front of our system and rain abuse on other peoples faith. We have "men of God" blessing gay marriage, pastors sleeping with female church members, choirs sleeping with themselves, congregation struggling to survive and a bishop and his wife flying in private jets. Yet if someone raise this issue we ask him to shut-up and not speak ill of the "men of God". I dont care if you have a problem with what have said but the Bosnia massacre tells a lot about who people really are. I see fellow christian friends saying those killed in that crisis deserve to die. Reason? Just because they were moslems. Some tell me they wish same can happening in Nigeria. May God help us. Hate it or love it no religion can wipe another religion out. Cause if God wanted us all to practice one faith we wud have made it so. One thing is certain if someone says this religious conflict all over the word is not political then such person(s)will be a big lair and hypocrites. Most people here fall into this category.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by gidiMonsta(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Evangelist Kony. Very peaceful man.

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by gidiMonsta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Religion and war, best of pals.

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
gidiMonsta: Evangelist Kony. Very peaceful man.
Evangelist Kony is a Terrorist and He is a Christian. How many Terrorists do we have in ISLAM?...........

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
gidiMonsta: Christianity is soooo peaceful, we only used the crusades and slave trade to reach out to the savages grin grin grin
SEE THE PICTURES ARE IN THE CENTURIES AGO. YOUR MUMUSLIM ANTROCITIES ARE IN THE NOW.

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by salolo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is evil. When will this end. what are they doing with our security money?
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Virgindove(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
People doing ds killings are beasts & they should b treated as such. Once captured,they should b shot instantly & mortal bodies throw into d sea. It's like a case of malignant tumor.Cancerous cells are neva allowed to grow. Abnormal case nids abnormal treatment.Naija must survive.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Mathewjoseph: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Stupid hausa,fiful walahi allah naim go pinish una.god furnish una,al dis almajiris.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by anikesho: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
THREE CHILDREN KILLED IN THIER MUMS PRESENCE AND YET PEOPLE ARE DER CRITICIZING OBASANJO FOR HIS ACTIONS IN ODI.TRUTH BE SAID,JONATHAN HIS PLAYING POLITICS WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS.ANYBODY THAT KNWS HE IS NOT PART OF THE BH SECT,SHLD LEAVE MAIDUGURI,AND LET THE NIGERIAN ARMY LEVEL THE STATE.WE WILL REBUILD THE STATE.

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
AND 90% OF MUSLIMS WOULD NOT CONDEMN THIS WICKED ACT.

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Ptersyn(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
God have mercy!
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Cunninlingus: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Psylas: shotup!!! ISLAM MEANS PEACE! MUSLIMS ARE PEACE MAKERS
islam u say? A religion that promises earthly pleasures on vice level to her jihadist adherents. This no religion but 7th century thug life

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by olapluto(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: AND 90% OF MUSLIMS WOULD NOT CONDEMN THIS WICKED ACT.
If not that I'm fasting, I would have said something to you, which though is the truth, will really offend you. You lot all forget that the victim is a Muslim family, trying to score cheap silly points with unitelligent assumptions and inferences.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Cunninlingus: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^That's not found in my beloved faith of Islam.probably you are mistaken like alot of ignorant fools out there and assuming your in-depth ignorance of the faith could help you vent your anger at criminals.Go and know before you spew lies.No amount of deceit can amount to the truth or change the facts.You talk as if you know anything about a faith you hate and clearly stink of fraud about facts. cool cool cool
your plagiarized religion is so full of sh1t,violence and unprecedent levels of vice and hate as detailed in both the surrah and hadiths of ur fake a55 prophet whose life was inspired by earthly treasures and pleasures.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by fluffybaby(f): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^ You no see BH to blame na Islam you dey turn to.What is wrong with animals like you.The victims are Muslims and the area dominated by Muslims have made an effort to apprehend and hand over BH members to the JTF. Now they are under attack! where it the security that comes with providing information or efforts to support the JTF.
People are under pressure from both sides.You keep quiet JTF come kill people for silence.They talk and this is another side of the issue via BH. undecided undecided undecided

My dear, Na so we come dey see am o. Nigeria don suffer.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Cunninlingus: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
BH are islamic fanatics so it will be ok to say their faith leads then to do what they do best. I have a lot of northern xtian friends as well as muslims. Not one of my muslim friends is yet to condemn BH
Which has led me to the conclusion that bh problem is down to extreme poverty, ignorance and illitracy as well as the main ingredient islam. These were the prevailing circumstances in 7th century. Arabia.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by ajaolopa: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Islam is not a religion of violence.it is a religion of love and consideration and total submission to the will and instr of Allah (SWT)...all these animals doing these horendous and terrible things in the name of Allah and His religion are just agents of the devil out to tarnish our religion and demonize Muslims.well as a true Muslim am sad about all these BH killings and hurt by all these negative things that BH has made Islam to be associated with...to my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters,please do not let what these demons do deter you from your faith...remember Iblis swore that he will lead as many of mankind as possible with him to hell.do not also let the negative and insulting comments made by non Muslims get at u...remember your Lord knows and sees everything and on the last day man shall be given recompense for all that he has done...be it an atom's weight of good or bad.to my non Muslim brothers please take time out and find out about Islam,it is not wat you think it is and also try and understand the dynamics of this country and indeed the world.the quest for power and domination will make people do unthinkable thins...as regards BH's activities been done for Islam or weda they are even Muslims at all,just imagine members of a religion killing people of other religions and then turning on members of their own religion too!!!....and you think religion is wat is driving them?its beyond that people....there are other thins involved.for those muminin who have lost their lives I say In a Li La I WA Ina Lihai Rajihun...Allah knows and sees all
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by blunderass01: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Islam is a cursed religon

I am a Christian dude, but you really have no right to call a religion cursed, Islam is not a cursed religion rather those who manipulate and drag the name of the religion in the mud. Dude please don't curse any religion again, its unfair
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by blunderass01: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
gidiMonsta: Christianity is soooo peaceful, we only used the crusades and slave trade to reach out to the savages grin grin grin

Islam does not command violence rather it preaches peace just like Christianity does. I pray thee, do not criticize other people's religion
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by blunderass01: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
talk2xp:

Now an slowpoke right and u also gt pple to like ur comment. Sentiment is the word. If u can rain insult on others why angry when been insulted. Have always said it some of us on this platform are not any better than the BH guys. If given the opportunity we wud do d same if not worse. That's why we sit in front of our system and rain abuse on other peoples faith. We have "men of God" blessing gay marriage, pastors sleeping with female church members, choirs sleeping with themselves, congregation struggling to survive and a bishop and his wife flying in private jets. Yet if someone raise this issue we ask him to shut-up and not speak ill of the "men of God". I dont care if you have a problem with what have said but the Bosnia massacre tells a lot about who people really are. I see fellow christian friends saying those killed in that crisis deserve to die. Reason? Just because they were moslems. Some tell me they wish same can happening in Nigeria. May God help us. Hate it or love it no religion can wipe another religion out. Cause if God wanted us all to practice one faith we wud have made it so. One thing is certain if someone says this religious conflict all over the word is not political then such person(s)will be a big lair and hypocrites. Most people here fall into this category.

You are right. But this should not be happening between us, am a christian, but take a look at my other posts, they do not go against any religion. I think both religion is good enough, we only have to work together to put this chaotic acts under our feets

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by talk2xp: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

I am convinced that MOST of you are Heading for Hell. I said most, because there are some MUMUslims that still human. But as they grow older they become BLOOD THIRSTY and UNFORGIVING.

All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. MUMUslims and CHRISTians are guilty of these sins. But Christians have a mind of their own and can decipher when being lead astray and they will speak out even against the POPE if he says anything Contrary or unbecoming of a CHRISTian. But You MUMUslims will Justify and sympathize with all the MURDERS,PEDOPHILES,TERRORISTS,RAPIST,HYPOCRITES CALLED SHIEKS,IMAMS,ALFAS,MALAMS ETC.

I know your master(shaitan,devil,ekwensu,diabolo) is the Ruler of this world. Enjoy it while it lasts(The KING of KINGS is coming soon) YEYE RELIGION WEN DEY USE SAND WASH PRIVATE PART.

Its obvious u are unenlightened and biased. Please get a life.

If there is any one as dumb as u are then that person is not human. Take ur tym to read ur post again and see how dumb u are.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Les: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
ola_pluto:
If not that I'm fasting, I would have said something to you, which though is the truth, will really offend you. You lot all forget that the victim is a Muslim family, trying to score cheap silly points with unitelligent assumptions and inferences.
if nairaland get voice note, i would have equally tongue-lashed dat eba you secretely eat at night you buncha hypocritical wicked barbaric souls!
Asiwaju9ja: Evangelist Kony is a Terrorist and He is a Christian. How many Terrorists do we have in ISLAM?...........
muhamed and his younger brother osama are in the best position to answer dat qweshon, suicide bomber!!! More.bad.maid- how does it sound?
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by jude33084(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thursday over allegation of blasphemy of Prophet Mohammed’s name by a tailor who resided in the town, just as a source said unconfirmed number of shops, religious houses were set ablaze during the pandemonium while no fewer than four lives were lost.

You mean churches? undecided
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by talk2xp: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
blunderass01:

You are right. But this should not be happening between us, am a christian, but take a look at my other posts, they do not go against any religion. I think both religion is good enough, we only have to work together to put this chaotic acts under our feets

Thanks brother. I have a yoruba moslim friend who lives in the north his name is Habeeb a very religious dude and he even speaks hausa fluently but he got both his two ears cut off after leaving the mosque. Almost burnt to death if not for the timely intervention of the Army. This happened in Kaduna in 2004. He pleaded for his life but the hausas will not listen. They keep on saying he is an unbeliever even though he is a moslim but he is not hausa. Even here in Lagos hausa muslim will naturally not be lead by non hausa imam during prayers. Moslim friends of mine confirmed this. In as much as we love to talk and rain abuse in this forum the first time 've seen anyone cry was a moslem Alfa friend of mine on the Jos killings years back. In his tears he said something that change my idea about Islam till today. And the comment he keeps saying was "this is not Islam, this is not Islam". A matter he took so personal that we talked about how their prophet Mohammed condemned such acts. Yes the guy fought war, prophets in the bible did the same. I hate sentiments. Lets face it all of this is political. Most of us know this we are just looking for avenue to get religiously political, if there is anything like that. Till this day I dont have hate for the hausa tribe, even that matter is still a political issue.

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by ILOVEPUSY(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
only god can help us

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by haisam: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Who is this lmbecile?
na your mama

1 Like

Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by Mathewjoseph: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
All diz boko haram na God go purnish them.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by chiamyluv: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
lacasa: If Islam is for Terrorists, then i Gueess Christianity (right from time imemorial) has been/is for -

'Terrorism, Homosexuals, genocide (serbia/bosnian war undecided, Anders brievik, Lra, KKK, Hitler, Crusades), Sodomy, Ritualists (sele church), Militants, armed-robbery, Italia connection, Drug pushing (ask Ma Biafran brodas and sisters grin), Fraud/embezzlement/Mafia/PDP jets grin), impoverished followers, raping/sleeping wt the female congregates (warri ηo dey carry Lastgrin)..

Infact, the Sins are ENDLESS.

And, i rather be a MUSLIM Anyday than Join thαt MOFO Religion called CHRISTIANITY wink
watch ​Ђǿw U̶̲̥̅̊'re goin 2 die, a useless death. ℓ̊ dnt blame U̶̲̥̅̊ cos U̶̲̥̅̊'ve been brainwashd M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊я Imams 2 belv in a religion dat feeds on human blood. Supplyn flesh 2 U̶̲̥̅̊я gods. Biggest fool on earth. May d souls of d departd 2ru d mercy of Gð rest in peace.
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by COOLDUN: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Psylas: shotup!!! ISLAM MEANS PEACE! MUSLIMS ARE PEACE MAKERS

Peace makers or peace BREAKERS?
Re: SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence by semochendo1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Quite pathetic! I wonder where we are heading to in this country... Much as i wish to commiserate with the family, I want to greet the whole house,i finally make it to nairaland tonight after several failed attempts... I greet u all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Insecurity: Tension Mounts In Imo, Abia, Rivers / Dr Godwin Maduka Recieves 'anambra Governorship People's Choice Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.