Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients (6637 Views)

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers / Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State / Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
GOD HELP[/b]NIGERIA [b]AMEN
Re: Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients by anishe(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
So many terrible things happening in Nigeria. God please give us the strenght and wherewithal to revolutionalise this country. Please stand up to be counted if you are ready for the Revolution.
Re: Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients by cronsberg: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
glizengem: am actually not suprised @ ur comment.. An aboki will 4eva remain an aboki even wif d highest education...... Gosh it beats my imagination 2 c pple type shits lyk dis... W@ do say abt ur so called alhajis n mallams d@ use pple 4 rituals.. Guy if u knw knw knw am now.. 95%of ur alhajis r pure ritualist... Most times u dnt hear kidnapping stories in d north, its nt bcoz it doesn't happen bt d security agencies are so incompetent.... Kip embarasing urself ... Aboki

Who says am an "aboki" , even if i am so what? Fact remains an "aboki" will never kidnap, or commit fraud, or scam unexpecting foriegners to get money, an "aboki" will rather do hard labour whether it be shoe shinning, farming e.t.c to make a living and i respect him for that.

1. Every kidnapping case are commited my southerners
2. Every scam, internet fraud, Juju, drug traffiking e.t.c are commited by southerners. They're been caught everyday and you know it. You people spoil Nigeria's name more than anyone, you people constitute 99% of nigerians in prison abroad, when ever you people go to a foreign country, you can't help but sell drugs, fight, break laws, scam the locals e.t.c you people destroy your own oil wells and pipelines and then turn around and cry environmental devastation, on top of all that, you kidnap the expatriates who do businness in your towns, you even kidnap ur own people even inside hospitals, you recieve the highest federal allocation yet ur towns are full of shanties and corruption, you abuse northerners everyday, yet your people are all over the north doing all kinds of bussiness and can't even maintain cleanliness, wherever you see igbo shops the place always looks very filthy.

So whether am an "aboki" or not, you people need to look at yourselves rather than focussing your worthless energy on abusing the "aboki" as if you are not a worthless piece of cra.p

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients by thirty(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2012
Are they all phd muslim fanatics. Need answer from the '_ _ _ _' advocates.
Re: Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients by abifoluwa: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2012
cronsberg:

Who says am an "aboki" , even if i am so what? Fact remains an "aboki" will never kidnap, or commit fraud, or scam unexpecting foriegners to get money, an "aboki" will rather do hard labour whether it be shoe shinning, farming e.t.c to make a living and i respect him for that.

1. Every kidnapping case are commited my southerners
2. Every scam, internet fraud, Juju, drug traffiking e.t.c are commited by southerners. They're been caught everyday and you know it. You people spoil Nigeria's name more than anyone, you people constitute 99% of nigerians in prison abroad, when ever you people go to a foreign country, you can't help but sell drugs, fight, break laws, scam the locals e.t.c you people destroy your own oil wells and pipelines and then turn around and cry environmental devastation, on top of all that, you kidnap the expatriates who do businness in your towns, you even kidnap ur own people even inside hospitals, you recieve the highest federal allocation yet ur towns are full of shanties and corruption, you abuse northerners everyday, yet your people are all over the north doing all kinds of bussiness and can't even maintain cleanliness, wherever you see igbo shops the place always looks very filthy.

So whether am an "aboki" or not, you people need to look at yourselves rather than focussing your worthless energy on abusing the "aboki" as if you are not a worthless piece of cra.p
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Wale Babalakin Wanted / Senators-elect In Bauchi, Katsina Bye-elections Receive Certificates Of Return / N3.76 billion inserted in 2019 budget ‘at the risk of being stolen’ – ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.