Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Weight Gain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Gain (1410 Views)

Is Dexacotin Safe For Weight Gain? / Weight Gain Supplements In Nigeria / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Gain by tedjazz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
How to gain weight fast? I heard of dexacotine buh it has too many side effects.. I also heard of wate-on. Who as used wate-on before? And good advice is welcomed. Thnks.
Re: Weight Gain by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
tedjazz: How to gain weight fast? I heard of dexacotine buh it has too many side effects.. I also heard of wate-on. Who as used wate-on before? And good advice is welcomed. Thnks.
. My dear, nothing makes you gain weight fast than peace of mind. Once you are relaxed,always happy,eat good food then peace of mind, the weight comes naturally. You can take all the food Supplements in these world but if you don't have all these I just mentioned? Forget it although some people are just too slim(thin) by nature but with those things I mentioned, you can add fresh and not bony. Hope it helps sha, good luck.
Re: Weight Gain by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
The attention losing weight gets is unfair compared to the attention gaining it gets.People will tell you to relax and await it,never might it happen.I have been at it for more than a decade with countless regimen of wate-on mixed with milk and egg.No show! Beg them to really advise you cos I am following. Good luck.
Re: Weight Gain by tedjazz(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
moreeni: The attention losing weight gets is unfair compared to the attention gaining it gets.People will tell you to relax and await it,never might it happen.I have been at it for more than a decade with countless regimen of wate-on mixed with milk and egg.No show! Beg them to really advise you cos I am following. Good luck.
ure right there... Plz o real advice not rest of mind..

(1) (Reply)

Be Happy / How To Tackle Epilepsy/convulsion Naturally / PHOTOS: Man Counts Over 100 Emptied Bottles Of Codeine On Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.