Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) (1435 Views)

Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve / How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by chiboy11(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
u kno am so happy i am no more seing those criminals here or have the anti spam blocked them,u guys shud try relocate to vacancy section n get a job b4 its late 4u, i will futher advise any body buyin liberty reserve here to plss stop sending n paying mone into any body account,meet d seller 1 on 1 b4 deal
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by legalwealth(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
chiboy11: u kno am so happy i am no more seing those criminals here or have the anti spam blocked them,u guys shud try relocate to vacancy section n get a job b4 its late 4u, i will futher advise any body buyin liberty reserve here to plss stop sending n paying mone into any body account,meet d seller 1 on 1 b4 deal

Looking for one on deal for LR?

You go grow methu and there are still people in this forum that you can rely on for funding without chopping your money
or will they because of your let's say N10,000 delete their website?
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by franel79(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
HAHAHA
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by chiboy11(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2012
legalwealth:

Looking for one on deal for LR?

You go grow methu and there are still people in this forum that you can rely on for funding without chopping your money
or will they because of your let's say N10,000 delete their website?

my broda 4get it, wat i ve seen in pple seling LR here u will b shoked,
one XPECT gave me his address 2 com n buy lr dier,on our agree time d guy sent me a messg n said he haz left office dat he cant wait 4me again dat i shud go n pay it in his accout,God save me i said i shud check if he realy work in dat place,on askin about him dier dey denial him n even wanted 2 hand me ova 2 police,

d 2nd guy tmancool said he based in kwara dat i shud pay in, wen i cald him wit anoda phone numba again prentendin 2b anoda customer he said he s in akure,

anoda one flexiblekolly told me he s always busy wit church ativity dat i shud pay in d moni 2his acct, i almost did cuse he mention church, d day i waz about payin d mone som 1 wrote on his advert dat he s a criminal

more re frankyj , hotforex , n more, infact if i continue sayin my stori dis page will b filed up, i will just advise any1 payin money to do face 2 face busines cuse dey can even open a cheap website of 5k just to colet ur 300$ , guy u neva see anytin
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by legalwealth(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2012
chiboy11:

my broda 4get it, wat i ve seen in pple seling LR here u will b shoked,
one XPECT gave me his address 2 com n buy lr dier,on our agree time d guy sent me a messg n said he haz left office dat he cant wait 4me again dat i shud go n pay it in his accout,God save me i said i shud check if he realy work in dat place,on askin about him dier dey denial him n even wanted 2 hand me ova 2 police,

d 2nd guy tmancool said he based in kwara dat i shud pay in, wen i cald him wit anoda phone numba again prentendin 2b anoda customer he said he s in akure,

anoda one flexiblekolly told me he s always busy wit church ativity dat i shud pay in d moni 2his acct, i almost did cuse he mention church, d day i waz about payin d mone som 1 wrote on his advert dat he s a criminal

more re frankyj , hotforex , n more, infact if i continue sayin my stori dis page will b filed up, i will just advise any1 payin money to do face 2 face busines cuse dey can even open a cheap website of 5k just to colet ur 300$ , guy u neva see anytin

Na true talk anyway but you need to look very well before leaping.

You should be able to differentiate a site designed with 5K with its worth and another one with which its owner has devoted time in building plus its estimated worth.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by chiboy11(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
legalwealth:

Na true talk anyway but you need to look very well before leaping.

You should be able to differentiate a site designed with 5K with its worth and another one with which its owner has devoted time in building plus its estimated worth.
yea i get but if som1 can fake his adress he can as well create a website wit fake details dats wat i mean,imagine paying 500$ at d rate of 170 into a fake acct dey use 10k to build, well as u said every body shud look b4 dey leap finish
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by legalwealth(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2012
chiboy11:
yea i get but if som1 can fake his adress he can as well create a website wit fake details dats wat i mean,imagine paying 500$ at d rate of 170 into a fake acct dey use 10k to build, well as u said every body shud look b4 dey leap finish

Good...

Do you mean YOU paid for $500 at the rate of N170 per dollar into a fake account and they have website?

What is the website url?
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by Tonjeola1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
there genuine merchants
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
I am currently stuck in a deal of $510 with a very major dealer, once I get refund ehn, anything LR I no do again. They are all criminals. I don't care if you have a website like epay monster or call yourself e naira, they are all broke thieves.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by onlineresource: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its not also the sellers here...

i actually sell LR here. let me tell you the story of my ordeal with people here.

i made a post to advertise my LR service here in this forum, when one guy who calls himself Mr bamidele arowolo that he wants to fund lr worth N73800 and that i should send my account number which i sent to him, Few minutes later he called me that he has sent the money to my account and that i should fund his LR. within the next 2 minute, i got an alert from the bank stating the someone paid the said amount only for me to get to the ATM and discovered that the money was not there. i entered the bank and conplained that someone made a deposit and i got an alert which i showed them, not for them to tell me that i its not through and discovered that these man used a BULK sms site to send the text to me thinking that once i saw the text, i would just transfer the lr to him.

thats how i was saved from these buyer, so its not only some of the sellers here that are actually scammers, the buyers too.

so the real sellers of LR, beware of these, if you get any alert from any bank endeavor to authenticate the transaction before you send the LR to them

and to these so called MR BAMIDELE AROWOLO or whatever he calls himself, if you dont repent from your scrupulous deal that you are doing. the outcomes of it will supercede all the people put together that you have scammed here on these forum.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by chiboy11(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
blink182: I am currently stuck in a deal of $510 with a very major dealer, once I get refund ehn, anything LR I no do again. They are all criminals. I don't care if you have a website like epay monster or call yourself e naira, they are all broke thieves.
guy na true i suport u,face to face or no deal if posible u must fund my liberty reserve acct b4 i pay u.

onlineresource: Its not also the sellers here...

i actually sell LR here. let me tell you the story of my ordeal with people here.

i made a post to advertise my LR service here in this forum, when one guy who calls himself Mr bamidele arowolo that he wants to fund lr worth N73800 and that i should send my account number which i sent to him, Few minutes later he called me that he has sent the money to my account and that i should fund his LR. within the next 2 minute, i got an alert from the bank stating the someone paid the said amount only for me to get to the ATM and discovered that the money was not there. i entered the bank and conplained that someone made a deposit and i got an alert which i showed them, not for them to tell me that i its not through and discovered that these man used a BULK sms site to send the text to me thinking that once i saw the text, i would just transfer the lr to him.

thats how i was saved from these buyer, so its not only some of the sellers here that are actually scammers, the buyers too.

so the real sellers of LR, beware of these, if you get any alert from any bank endeavor to authenticate the transaction before you send the LR to them

and to these so called MR BAMIDELE AROWOLO or whatever he calls himself, if you dont repent from your scrupulous deal that you are doing. the outcomes of it will supercede all the people put together that you have scammed here on these forum.

am hearing dis 4 d 1st time, dats y wat am sayin is gud here, if ur deal s done face to face such wud nt ve hapen.

legalwealth:

Good...

Do you mean YOU paid for $500 at the rate of N170 per dollar into a fake account and they have website?

What is the website url?

i did nt say i paid but it can b done, i can creat a fake url n pple mite tink am real, i belive u no liberty reserve s more xpensive dan dolar in d market 2day cuse its scares to get, anytin hapen on dis deal
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by onlineresource: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
i have done lots of deals for these past few year without people even saying that they need to see me before they can get any of my products.
its all boils down to people honesty and credibility of both the sellers and the buyers.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by legalwealth(m): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2012
onlineresource: Its not also the sellers here...

This same man did the same to me but I detected it immediately with my Internet Banking Access and I as well initiated transactions with him using my 2 lines and he eventually sent fake bank alert to a wrong line.

I remained quiet and I called him by evening to warn and curse his life.

End of story...
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2012
legalwealth:

This same man did the same to me but I detected it immediately with my Internet Banking Access and I as well initiated transactions with him using my 2 lines and he eventually sent fake bank alert to a wrong line.

I remained quiet and I called him by evening to warn and curse his life.

End of story...
lol.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by danielng: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2012
Guys, e-gold, ewallet liberty reserve, webmoney, alertpay and much more of these are electronic currencies which does not exist as real money. They are medium in which merchants use to earn commission for themselves from helpless and uninformed ppl on how to make payments online.

At times i wonder how they arrive at exchanges rates which is far higher than what is obtainable from the real finacial market makers.

My advice is that if you can not fund or buy anything with bank tranfers please try and get a card (visa or mastercard). I lost over $5500 with e-gold. Even when these LR started in Nigeria, i knew it will never last.

Imagine someone having a value of money and he/she is finding it difficult to exchange it to real money, 'no be say na goods or commodity oooo'

WISE UP.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by onatisi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
i am sorry i will have to get a little bit abusive here ,i believe it total stupiity and foolisheness of the highest order for someone to sell or buy lr from someone online or without face to fce communication in nigeria,i needed to buy bout 1k lr last month in bits and i made a topic on this site most of those that claimed to have lr to sell declined to meet me face to face ,i didnt need to be told they were scammers and lter i started hearing stories how ppl have beensending money to them.when it comes to lr ,meet the person face to face .how can u send money or lr to someone you dont know his address ,hve never seen,and all u have is just his phone number.that is total outstanding foolishness
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by gametalk: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Check online for reputable sellers and buyers. There are real and reputable merchants online.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by abbey2kool: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by chiboy11(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
onatisi: i am sorry i will have to get a little bit abusive here ,i believe it total stupiity and foolisheness of the highest order for someone to sell or buy lr from someone online or without face to fce communication in nigeria,i needed to buy bout 1k lr last month in bits and i made a topic on this site most of those that claimed to have lr to sell declined to meet me face to face ,i didnt need to be told they were scammers and lter i started hearing stories how ppl have beensending money to them.when it comes to lr ,meet the person face to face .how can u send money or lr to someone you dont know his address ,hve never seen,and all u have is just his phone number.that is total outstanding foolishness

u said it all, till today one frankyj too has been avoiding me like a leeper cuse i told him to show his face, 99% of dem here if not all re criminal finish
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by Businesslocator(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
D idiot dat even put up dis post is a scammer o take note he want to use it as a cover up

1 Like

Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by legalwealth(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Businesslocator: D idiot dat even put up dis post is a scammer o take note he want to use it as a cover up

Can you give us any proof to back your saying?
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by legalwealth(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
chiboy11:

u said it all, till today one frankyj too has been avoiding me like a leeper cuse i told him to show his face, 99% of dem here if not all re criminal finish

Are you sure?

Kindly unleash any username or personality caught in this act.Thanks
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by chiboy11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Businesslocator: D idiot dat even put up dis post is a scammer o take note he want to use it as a cover up
cuse i told pple ure a scamer in ur other tread lol, u beta go n get a job b4 its late 4u stop scaming pple , did i scam u, or do u want to see me, i stay off ojuelegba lagos, in partucular bishop street , u can show ur face anytime if i ve scam u to colet ur money, thief u want to sell fake soft ware dat can double libery reserve https://www.nairaland.com/1116286/hot-make-10-dis-new goat like u ,show ur face ooh make we burn u with tire thief like u
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by webizone(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chiboy, i dey believe you! No mind these ppl. Those lr doublers. Mtchew! One scammed me back then with a fake software 'cos i was naive. Well, we have learnt and evolved.
Re: Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL ) by truthcom: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Safer way to buy or sell any emoney is to do such through registered exchangers. Personally, i dont show face to buy or sell. I do buying and selling through www.instantgold.ng since about 4 years now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Next Year Should CBN Go Ahead With The Recent Policy On ATM Cards / CBN Positions Travelex To Replace Bureaux De Change Operators / Where Can I Learn To Produce Cosmetic Products In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.