Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? (1116 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
my uncle gave me food yesterday ehnnn.. and I regret ever taking it not even eatable but I managed it because I was hungry..He called it toasted garri made it with red oil,salt,maggi,0nions upon all the ingredients stil don't lik it and its the most tasteless food I have ever tasted!!

come in and share ur experiences lets have fun..
Re: What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by donbenedict(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ukwa.. angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by vonn(f): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Ukwa.. angry
Please who is the horrible cook?
Ukwa is one of my best foods, especially when small bitterleaf is added and pieces of dried fish.
Re: What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
vonn:

Please who is the horrible cook?
Ukwa is one of my best foods, especially when small bitterleaf is added and pieces of dried fish.
lol no one dear. Just dah i"v disliked dah meal since I was age 4.. I Dnt even eat it.. i'v got a sweet tooth.
Re: What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by nuelzy: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
donbenedict:
Ukwa.. angry
ur type should have been drowned after birth....ogbanje!!

ukwa tastless...??

who says dat
Re: What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by donbenedict(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
nuelzy:
ur type should have been drowned after birth....ogbanje!!

ukwa tastless...??

who says dat
it's ur entire family dat should be drowned.. witches.
Re: What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? by nuelzy: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
donbenedict:
it's ur entire family dat should be drowned.. witches.
e pain am.gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Order Black Forest Cake At Cakefesto -order Online Cake Hyderabad / Starting A Plantain Flour Production Business / Coconut And Coconut Shell At Its Cheapest Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.