Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? (1012 Views)

Myth About Sliced Bread. / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / The Essence Of Leaving Food Served Knowing You Have None At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by Bryan12(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think it's weird.I mean adding cabbage to our famous''suya''does it signifiances anything?I know some people might say its a sort of maybe spice or something,but i don't see anything intresting in it.onions,pepper etc might be intresting but cabbage its just wash!!.....what do think?
Re: What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by MissyB3(f): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
If you don't like to eat it, see it as a garnish.
Re: What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by Bryan12(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Missy_B: If you don't like to eat it, see it as a garnish.
the taste does'nt correspond
Re: What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by escobar07(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
The essence is it makes sense. It garnishes it.
Re: What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by Bryan12(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
escobar07: The essence is it makes sense. It garnishes it.
embarassed
escobar07: The essence is it makes sense. It garnishes it.
Re: What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by uboma(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
In the absence of onions, cabbage is used by many Hausa men selling suya to garnish it. If u dnt like it(with cabbage), there are others who do.
Re: What's The Essence Of Adding Sliced Cabbage To''suya''? by Bryan12(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
uboma: In the absence of onions, cabbage is used by many Hausa men selling suya to garnish it. If u dnt like it(with cabbage), there are others who do.
how bout any other relevant point apart from this garnish of a thing?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Oats Cookies / Biscuits / DIY: Homemade Scar Removal Cream / I Wan Take Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.