Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) (3765 Views)

Today Is Christ The King Sunday / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Rich4god(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Tomorrow is Christ the king Sunday. Am appealing to all those that will participate in their various parishes/diocese to help us with pictures (if possible vidoes) so that those of us that may not participate will have a view of what is going on. Just to add, am in NYSC camp under the umbrella of NACC exco. So i may not be able to participate. Hoping on you guys to feed us with pictures.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by SlyIg(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Messiah is the King of Kings! Alleluia... Praise the Lord. I'll be worshipping at St. Anthony's catholic church, Ifite- Awka in Anambra under NFCS- Living the faith!.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
SlyIg: Messiah is the King of Kings! Alleluia... Praise the Lord. I'll be worshipping at St. Anthony's catholic church, Ifite- Awka in Anambra under NFCS- Living the faith!.

Wow! Antho padua!! I was once a parishioner there as a student of Unizik a few years ago.Then there were still using the school building to say masses.Later learnt they have erected their own church building now.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by fiftynaira(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Used worship @ holy cross aladinm in owerri but will worship @ our lady of fatima catholic church choba in uniport for the very ist time will post pics and dance to the glory of God
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Rich4god(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
I will really be missing the event this year. When i was in Enugu, i do join Christ the King Parish GRA (thats Rev. Fr Mbaka,s parish) and we will dance all the way to the cathedral. Really uplifting and inspiring. But its quite unfortunate that i will miss this years own. Cant wait to see uploaded pictures.

Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Christ is my King Forever And Ever.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by alexleo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
fiftynaira: Used worship @ holy cross aladinm in owerri but will worship @ our lady of fatima catholic church choba in uniport for the very ist time will post pics and dance to the glory of God

And if u are not saved from your life of sin your dance becomes nonsense in the sight of God. You must be born again. Christ will only be king in your life if you are genuinely born again.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by fiftynaira(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Do you know me??
Alexleo.... Why you taking it personal? Do you know me?
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
fiftynaira:

Do you know me??
Alexleo.... Why you taking it personal? Do you know me?

Don't mind the idiot.I am sure he has no idea what born again really means.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Rich4god(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2012
Abeg, Alexleo... This thread is not for any debate or for call of who is born again and who is not. If you want to debate about all that, kindly open your own thread.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2012
chukwudi44:

Wow! Antho padua!! I was once a parishioner there as a student of Unizik a few years ago.Then there were still using the school building to say masses.Later learnt they have erected their own church building now.
wow! So many wu lived in awka!
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2012
alexleo:

Not personal though. Its general for anyone who isnt born again. If you are a charismatic then the possiblity of you being born again is there but if you are just a catholic going thru the nonsense hail mary prayer then i doubt.
maybe u shuld learn d meaning of born again! U used a word u dont know its meaning!
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 25, 2012
Ubenedictus: wow! So many wu lived in awka!

Did u also stay in awka as well
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by fiftynaira(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2012
Front page. This is done world wide in all catholic church of the world
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Rich4god(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2012
Christ the universal King...

Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by JeSoul(f): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
@all posters,
The title clearly says "Catholics only". Please respect that and post elsewhere if you're not one.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tanx Madam Jesoul
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by italo: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
I attended the Corpus Christi procession at my parish, St Dominic's, Yaba, Lagos.

Its always indescribable. How can one describe walking with God himself through the streets of Lagos and boldly proclaiming him to the world.

I'm just full of gratitude to Jesus for making himself available in the Blessed Sacrament for us.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by baby124: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nice one.
italo:

I'm just full of gratitude to Jesus for making himself available in the Blessed Sacrament for us.

Thank you Jesus.

Amen.
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
italo: I attended the Corpus Christi procession at my parish, St Dominic's, Yaba, Lagos.

Its always indescribable. How can one describe walking with God himself through the streets of Lagos and boldly proclaiming him to the world.

Thank you Jesus.
Guy so you are in yaba.I worship @ st anthony gbaja,surulere
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Donlouise(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Jst finished our procession from holy cross cathedral to st gregory's college lagos with archbishop Adewale martins it was awesome
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by baby124: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Donlouise: Jst finished our procession from holy cross cathedral to st gregory's college lagos with archbishop Adewale martins it was awesome

Wow, holy cross cathedral is the church of my family for generations. Birth, marriage and death. I really love the church, it feels good to at least be present in a church where family worshipped for generations. smiley
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Artemisthe1st(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
chukwudi44:
Guy so you are in yaba.I worship @ st anthony gbaja,surulere
WoW... Am new in st. Dominic's, n don't even knw a soul der... Was nt able to attend d procession tho'
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by fiftynaira(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
sadHad fun got some nice pix buh can't upload.....
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Donlouise(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
fiftynaira: sadHad fun got some nice pix buh can't upload.....
. Try na broda!!
Re: Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Jesoul. Seriously, I hate it when my posts are hidden.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Religion Called Atheism / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.