Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Did God Create Mermaid? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Mermaid? (3891 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Someone asked me this question but I was confused. Pls I don't know if u can help me out? Thanks!
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by darnley16(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op let's sit on my mat and wait for response, u go tell me if the person dey there when God been dey create, even man sef we never sure finish if na God create us, mtchewww
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
I wun read comments wink
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
MSPConcept:
I wun read comments wink

darnley16:
Op let's sit on my mat and wait for response

Someone wants to read ur comments too
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by darnley16(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
DeHero1:

well they are welcome
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
DeHero1:

I dnt know what to say! so, I'm waiting for the gurus/spiritualist to come and lecture us
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by benodic: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
God created everything.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is no hard evidence to support the existence of marmaid
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by jamex93(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
yes, God did

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Where are the gurus and spiritualists o
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by vooks: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
What is a mermaid?
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by pesty100(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
It was some one with a coconut head like u that created mermaid
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
pesty100:
It was some one with a coconut head like u that created mermaid

Some people are just gifted in saying rubbish.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Maamin(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Op..you need to first give a convincing and concrete evidence of the existence of mermaids before I can be able to tell you who created them.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by wordcat(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
DeHero1:
Someone asked me this question but I was confused. Pls I don't know if u can help me out? Thanks!

First of all, you need to tell us what a Mermaid is and where we can find it
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by gatiano(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
GOD didn't create everything. Was it GOD that made the grape fruit? However, All inspirations comes from GOD. Mermaids were not made by GOD.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by taiwo850629: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mermaid, mamiwata, succubus and spirit wife could be one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maamin:
Op..you need to first give a convincing and concrete evidence of the existence of mermaids before I can be able to tell you who created them.

This ur username sef... If I explain mermaid further, u may think I'm referring to u.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
wordcat:

First of all, you need to tell us what a Mermaid is and where we can find it

Mermaids are some kind of animals believed to have a upper woman body and lower fish body. Abi which definition I wan use for mamiwater again? They are often referred to as legendary and mythical creatures but one is found recently in Israel ( http://uwanma.com/uncategorized/mammy-water-in-isreal-real-life-mermaid-caught-on-camera-watch-video/ )

Where they can b found... in waters, but I don't know which.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by wordcat(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
DeHero1:

Mermaids are some kind of animals believed to have a upper woman body and lower fish body. Abi which definition I wan use for mamiwater again? They are often referred to as legendary and mythical creatures but one is found recently in Israel ( http://uwanma.com/uncategorized/mammy-water-in-isreal-real-life-mermaid-caught-on-camera-watch-video/ )

Where they can b found... in waters, but I don't know which.

Legend and Myth,,,,,,, that's what it is according to u.

Do u believe that snake can talk?
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
wordcat:

Legend and Myth,,,,,,, that's what it is according to u.

Do u believe that snake can talk?

I bliv it was legend and myth before a life one was found.

I don't bliv they talk. So?
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by wordcat(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
DeHero1:

I bliv it was legend and myth before a life one was found.

I don't bliv they talk. So?

My dear, no one was found by anybody, those stories are nothing but a mere make believe
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
That is because you see it as a myth and not science. Genetic engineering has no boundaries in the mind of demented scientists.
If you believe God made man, then how? it is not magic, it was through science.
And if you believe it was evolution, why then are there different races? Don't you think other organism might have mutated into other form?
What about grafting? perhaps the genetic material of fishes/piesces was grafted with the genetic pool of humanbeings.
expand your minds, impossibilities does not exist. oh! sorry the only two impossible thing is finding the beginning and the ending of the Black people. Outside that, everything else is possible.
wordcat:

My dear, no one was found by anybody, those stories are nothing but a mere make believe
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
They are all together fallen angels
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Maamin(m): 2:49am On Apr 14, 2015
DeHero1:

This ur username sef... If I explain mermaid further, u may think I'm referring to u.

Shows that you are not quite seeking answers then...take care!
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2015
benodic:
God created everything.

Really?
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Mermaid are a result of genetic experiments. Same like humans and animals. Scientists are presently doing a lot of cross-breeding with different animals. The gene of humans,Dolphins,Dogs,Horses have been used in the past to create weird creatures.

People who say God created this and that are deluded. Man created God. Out of the thousands of Gods that have been worshiped,Yahweh appears to be the least intelligent. Too dull to create a spoon.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:
Mermaid are a result of genetic experiments. Same like humans and animals. Scientists are presently doing a lot of cross-breeding with different animals. The gene of humans,Dolphins,Dogs,Horses have been used in the past to create weird creatures.

According to d 'genetic experiments', which set of animals produced humans?

ifeness:
People who say God created this and that are deluded. Man created God. Out of the thousands of Gods that have been worshiped,Yahweh appears to be the least intelligent. Too dull to create a spoon.

Take it easy bro... That's too much.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
DeHero1:

According to d 'genetic experiments', which set of animals produced humans?

Take it easy bro... That's too much.

Good question. The human body is most likely a genetic creation of humanoids either from another planet or those who existed on here before the modern human. Humans too are experimenting on other genetic creations and robots. It will be funny to call the genetic scientists Gods.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by chiedu7: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
DeHero1:
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by DeHero1: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
ifeness:

Good question. The human body is most likely a genetic creation of humanoids either from another planet or those who existed on here before the modern human. Humans too are experimenting on other genetic creations and robots. It will be funny to call the genetic scientists Gods.

You're confusing me pls.

I believe there's a God who created everyone. I did not creat God; if u said u did, it's left to u. He's d Almighty God and King of kings who sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for my sins. Anything aside that is different from what I believe.

Please stop blaspheming.
Re: Did God Create Mermaid? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2015
DeHero1:

You're confusing me pls.

I believe there's a God who created everyone. I did not creat God; if u said u did, it's left to u. He's d Almighty God and King of kings who sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for my sins. Anything aside that is different from what I believe.

Please stop blaspheming.

Do you have evidence this God of your exists?

(1) (Reply)

Loons Badboy Christian Rapper Turns To Islam Now 'goodboy' / An Atheist On Judgment Day / Why Dont Pastors Preach About Sin Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.