Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Admission Into Universities In China - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Admission Into Universities In China (673 Views)

Study In China For FREE. / 100% Tuition Free Colleges And Universities In Europe And Usa / Need Your Assistant ! Motivation Letter For Admission Into Master’s Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Universities In China by chinaadmission: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
DO YOU WANT TO STUDY IN A FOREIGN UNIVERSITY THAT IS AFFORDABLE AND ENGLISH TAUGHT.THEN HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.ALL ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS COURSES ARE AVAILABLE AND ALL COURSES ARE TAUGHT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN SEND AN EMAIL TO china_admissions@yahoo.com FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL INFORMATION YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET ADMISSION WITH THE NEXT SET THAT RESUMES MARCH/APRIL 2013.
CHINA IS THE NEW WORLD POWER AND WHOEVER STUDIES HERE WILL GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE BOTH SPOKEN AND WRITTEN WHICH WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE OVER YOUR PEERS. SO I ADVISE YOU TO GIVE AN EDUCATION IN CHINA A SECOND THOUGHT.
Re: Admission Into Universities In China by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Why write like this? I mean one cant read the information as it is unprofessionally delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Bs.c Or 15MILLION Naira,which Would You Pick? / Is It A Good Idea? / Just Before You Sign Up For That Employment 10 Important Things To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.