Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... (8996 Views)

Passport Help Pls!!! / Nigerian E-passport... Help Needed! / E- Passport Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2012
topsyking: Hw far..sey u don disvirgin ur passport now
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by topsyking: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2012
bobbyhenry:

Noooooooooooo!!! You promised to provide some useful info but you've fulfilled your promise since then. I didn't sent back to you so that I won't bother you.
Give me ur email make I add u..
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by justwise(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2012
topsyking:

Any discussion about how he can disvirgin his passport has to be open here, others want to learn how to go about it legally.

This thread will not be used for email exchange for some private chat.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2012
topsyking:

Please let discuss it here....others will learn too. We learn from other threads because they discuss openly and so, it'll be appreciated if you can help through here. Thanks boss!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2012
justwise:

Any discussion about how he can disvirgin his passport has to be open here, others want to learn how to go about it legally.

This thread will not be used for email exchange for some private chat.

hey justwise! You're not contributing to this.....why? Please provide some useful info too...
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Bro, getting visa in 9ja is always tricky. Sometimes the travel experience and financial standing might not count. It won't be nice getting a Dubai visa in your passport, only for France not to issue you a visa owing to other reasons. How about doing this course in Dubai or SA, where you are sure of getting a visa?
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
post.email:
Bro, getting visa in 9ja is always tricky. Sometimes the travel experience and financial standing might not count. It won't be nice getting a Dubai visa in your passport, only for France not to issue you a visa owing to other reasons. How about doing this course in Dubai or SA, where you are sure of getting a visa?

Bro! I hail...thanks for your contribution. I am still thinking about this just like you know my mind. Thanks wonderfully for your contribution. It helps!!! Much love....
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
It's easy to get residency in SA, but quite difficult to get a third country visa from there until you have your permanent residence, which requires a five-year residency in SA.
Dubai, you can get a work permit; either by "arrangee" or through direct employment; it will depend on your qualification. It has to be a good qualification. A good job in Dubai opens door to a lot of opportunity: visa to Europe, good life (if u get good job for Dubai or Abudhabi, you no go send Europe and their visa).
If you really want to do a course, there are many countries; but if you want to go hustle then you really have to check the opportunities there. I don't know if France has good opportunity for hustlers to gain employment and residence.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
post.email:
It's easy to get residency in SA, but quite difficult to get a third country visa from there until you have your permanent residence, which requires a five-year residency in SA.
Dubai, you can get a work permit; either by "arrangee" or through direct employment; it will depend on your qualification. It has to be a good qualification. A good job in Dubai opens door to a lot of opportunity: visa to Europe, good life (if u get good job for Dubai or Abudhabi, you no go send Europe and their visa).
If you really want to do a course, there are many countries; but if you want to go hustle then you really have to check the opportunities there. I don't know if France has good opportunity for hustlers to gain employment and residence.

Thanks boss!! I don't wish to stay more than 3months and the course I want to go for in France is available in Abu Dhabi. So, am staying just for 3months.
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
bobbyhenry:

Thanks boss!! I don't wish to stay more than 3months and the course I want to go for in France is available in Abu Dhabi. So, am staying just for 3months.
AbuDhabi is good, but accommodation is expensive overthere; I think about 1200aed/month for a shared room. Cheaper rooms are available, but they wont be upto standard. Try Ajman or Sharjah; they are cheaper in living cost.
Note: Jobs in AbuDhabi pay well
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 3:37am On Dec 14, 2012
post.email:

AbuDhabi is good, but accommodation is expensive overthere; I think about 1200aed/month for a shared room. Cheaper rooms are available, but they wont be upto standard. Try Ajman or Sharjah; they are cheaper in living cost.
Note: Jobs in AbuDhabi pay well

The course is only available in Abu Dhabi not even Dubai....yes! I know the living there is too expensive and this is where my problem lies.

Any advice based on this?
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2012
It depends on the school location. Abudhabi central is expensive, but the outskirts have moderate housing cost, say 700aed/ month. Food won't be a problem. it's possible to live on 10aed a day if you cook at home. But you have to think of transportation; that's another headache. Better to live near school.
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2012
post.email:
It depends on the school location. Abudhabi central is expensive, but the outskirts have moderate housing cost, say 700aed/ month. Food won't be a problem. it's possible to live on 10aed a day if you cook at home. But you have to think of transportation; that's another headache. Better to live near school.

Thanks dear brother!! You're the finest.... I sent an email via nairaland email....please reply!
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2012
Let me give advice based on the countries I know.
South Korea:
Good country. Easy to get an admission for your kinda course, even scholarship. visa won't be a big issue. But ticket is expensive (about 350,000Naira to Inchon airport). You could spend 10-15$ a day on food. Part-time work available for students. Many Nigerians at Itaewon -downtown Seoul. Possible to marry a local or expat for residency (not quite easy), except say overfine dey worry you. Spiritual congi dey here wella!

JAPAN:
Less discrimination issues. Nice people. Possible to do the course there but no job opportunity after the course. Possible to marry a local if you fine reach mr nairaland. Extremely difficult to get their visa in Nigeria. Housing is expensive. Lots of business opportunity. Food is moderately expensive. Ticket is expensive.

CHINA:
Lots of school for your course; One is shanghai jaotong university. Scholarship is available. Teaching opportunity available. Discrimination issue if you "dudu" well well. Cheap food. Cheap housing. Business opportunity. Avoid Guangdong province; too many issues with the Nigerians and local authorities. Residency is easy.. Na your money. Ticket will cost about 180,000 or more . For china, you no go get " spiritual congi".

UAE:
Some schools are running the course. I doubt if there scholarship available. Forget 'toasting' a local...you wan ...? You fit use your money solve "congi issues"...lol. No hustle for the faint-hearted. Available job opportunity. Expensive housing, except you share. Ticket is cheap (105,000 -rwandair). Visa is easy. Your "owo" fit get you 2 year residency.

SOUTH AFRICA:
Oh, my lovely SA. This country sweet die. Lots of school for your course but no job opportunity. Residency is easy. Visa no be wahala. Other countries visa na wahala; You need permanent residence, which is possible after 5years in SA. Omoge plenty, any color you like. Spiritual congi will never be your portion in SA. Hustle too plenty if you get contact. Housing ranges from cheap to moderately expensive. Food is cheap. Avoid hillbrow. No-Gooders plenty for there.
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2012
post.email:
South Korea:
Good country. Easy to get an admission for your kinda course, even scholarship. visa won't be a big issue. But ticket is expensive (about 350,000Naira to Inchon airport). You could spend 10-15$ a day on food. Part-time work available for students. Many Nigerians at Itaewon -downtown Seoul. Possible to marry a local or expat for residency (not quite easy), except say overfine dey worry you. Spiritual congi dey here wella!

JAPAN:
Less discrimination issues. Nice people. Possible to do the course there but no job opportunity after the course. Possible to marry a local if you fine reach mr nairaland. Extremely difficult to get their visa in Nigeria. Housing is expensive. Lots of business opportunity. Food is moderately expensive. Ticket is expensive.

CHINA:
Lots of school for your course; One is shanghai jaotong university. Scholarship is available. Teaching opportunity available. Discrimination issue if you "dudu" well well. Cheap food. Cheap housing. Business opportunity. Avoid Guangdong province; too many issues with the Nigerians and local authorities. Residency is easy.. Na your money. Ticket will cost about 180,000 or more . For china, you no go get " spiritual congi".

UAE:
Some schools are running the course. I doubt if there scholarship available. Forget 'toasting' a local...you wan ...? You fit use your money solve "congi issues"...lol. No hustle for the faint-hearted. Available job opportunity. Expensive housing, except you share. Ticket is cheap (105,000 -rwandair). Visa is easy. Your "owo" fit get you 2 year residency.

SOUTH AFRICA:
Oh, my lovely SA. This country sweet die. Lots of school for your course but no job opportunity. Residency is easy. Visa no be wahala. Other countries visa na wahala; You need permanent residence, which is possible after 5years in SA. Omoge plenty, any color you like. Spiritual congi will never be your portion in SA. Hustle too plenty if you get contact. Housing ranges from cheap to moderately expensive. Food is cheap. Avoid hillbrow. No-Gooders plenty for there.

Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by omobabe1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hi good people of nairaland,please my question is can somebody get work in dubai with 2 months visa?
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
omo babe: Hi good people of nairaland,please my question is can somebody get work in dubai with 2 months visa?

I think it's not very easy. It'd be better to secure a job in UAE from Nigeria before traveling; this way it saves you the trouble of accommodation and feeding, and other expense. UAE is expensive. Even if you get a non-freezone job while on tourist visa, you'd have to exit UAE and re-enter with the employment permit.
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by stellaj(f): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
lol disvirgin passport... funny word
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
stellaj: lol disvirgin passport... funny word

Abi nah.....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by samally: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
post.email:
South Korea:

JAPAN:

CHINA:

UAE:

SOUTH AFRICA:

please how do I go about there visa??
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2012
samally:

please how do I go about there visa??
Which country?
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by postemail: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2012
bobbyhenry:

Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

Bro, I found an institute in Dubai for your course.
http://dubai.sae.edu/en-gb/home/
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by bobbyhenry: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
post.email:

Bro, I found an institute in Dubai for your course.
http://dubai.sae.edu/en-gb/home/

Hehe*** Long time! Merry Xmas...many more of it!!!

Yes! I know about SAE before but I don't like the academy. It offers less professional training. Thanks anyway!!
Re: How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... by collinsfbi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
post.email:
South Korea:

JAPAN:

CHINA:

UAE:

SOUTH AFRICA:

As much as i will like to agree with above contributions, i will also like to object to some issue mentioned about South Africa, you are right about everything you said so far, but South Africa is still one of the easiest place to secure visa to anywhere you want to go as long as you reside legally and you are financially okay. Tell me in which country from your list above where illegal immigrants can be granted visa to other countries? You don't need to hold permanent residence before you can be granted visa to other countries through SA, with ordinary study permit/work permit, you are free to travel anywhere in the world through South Africa and same applicable to most countries but securing visa through SA is simple and with ease if you reside legally.

Gbamm over n out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud / Our Raw Deal In The Hands Of Malaysian Police, By Nigerian Students / Enugu Airport: Hadi Sirika Says FG Has Mobilized Contractor To Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.