Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (20859 Views)

Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna
Posted: November 25, 2012 -13:35

A huge bomb blast has exploded at a military protestant church inside the Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji in Igabi local government area in
Kaduna state.

Details sooon!

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/bomb-blast-rocks-military-church-jaji-kaduna
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by seanet01: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Again? Na wa for This country. Let us seperate the chap from the wheat please. Enough ip enough. Haba
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by malele(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Link pls poster
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by malele(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Link plsss
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by gunuvi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Bomb Blast Rocks Military
Church At Jaji In Kaduna
Posted: November 25, 2012 -
13:35
A huge bomb blast has exploded
at a military protestant church
inside the Armed Forces
Command and Staff College, Jaji in
Igabi local government area in
Kaduna state.
Details sooon!
If this can happen in a military command then no one is safe again in the north.
Oga Jona, I beg you use the obj alternative now or else na everyday people go dey die o.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by malele(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nawah oo boko haram dey on cruise control.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by jesse8048(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Just finished my hot plate of rice wit a bottle of chilled coca-cola coke. Next story about Islam, North, JTF, Army, Police, Boko Haram, I'll b back pls

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by omowolewa: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Military Church! What an insult on the integrity of Nigerian army and her intelligence!!

Ok, links please.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by lacasa: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
PDP hits another one

May God rest the souls of the dead.
kiss

Naa ​ so​ we go dey-dey till 2015
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Omexonomy: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Drinkers of human blood and eaters human of flesh una well done O . Una never tire for nonsense.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by GARRIx7(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Interesting buid-up to 2015...

Soon GEJ will apply the ODI-Recipe, decimating what's left of the North, leaving the people too traumatised and disorganised to strategise for 2015. With the SE, SS and Middle-Belt giving 95% of votes and the SW, maybe 40-60%, it will ßξ GEJ till 2019.

The gods are watching..... cool
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by salam001(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Blood Of God what's wrong with Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by ak47mann(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
seanet01: Again? Na wa for This country. Let us seperate the chap from the wheat please. Enough ip enough. Haba
i can see changes smileyi believe is the hand work of the northern cabals they want military to take over smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by kennyslim1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Any link or someone else to re-confirm this news...
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by truefact: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
why cant nigeria think of separation or regionalism. Even the so called western countries that wanted nigeria as one country are thinking of separation Eg. in Spain, catalonia is an autonomous region and planning separation to become a country of itself because they think other parts of Spain is drawing it backward, in UK, Scotland is autonomous and also planing separation, many states in USA also plan separation.

Here in nigeria, we are not the same people. we have different ideology and never been thesame and never would be. Why cant we go our separate ways. it's evident the north is drawing everybody backward. To me separation is best for Nigeria. The north cannot keep holding the entire nigeria backward. Other region should move forward. to me it's either separation or regional autonomy.

Is it that the south has no leader or is it that they cant challenge the northern leaders. I'm tired of this core north sh i t

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by malele(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
salam001: Blood Of God what's wrong with Nigeria

Are u nutts what do u mean by blood of GOD
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by RedLight1: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
lacasa: PDP hits another one

May God rest the souls of the dead.
kiss

Naa ​ so​ we go dey-dey till 2015

yeah! the way pdp has been hitting them in iraq, somalia, sudan, pakistan and afghenistan... infact pdp controls alqeda, alshabab, hamas, talibans, etc
very soon pdp will control illuminati and controls the world ... nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Joona is catatrosphy a complete failure of patriotic leadership y is he d C in C resign coward

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by naptu2: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Link to the story on Osun Defender

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=72356
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by ak47mann(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
truefact: why cant nigeria think of separation or regionalism. Even the so called western countries that wanted nigeria as one country are thinking of separation Eg. in Spain, catalonia is an autonomous region and planning separation to become a country of itself because they think other parts of Spain is drawing it backward, in UK, Scotland is autonomous and also planing separation, many states in USA also plan separation.

Here in nigeria, we are not the same people. we have different ideology and never been thesame and never would be. Why cant we go our separate ways. it's evident the north is drawing everybody backward. To me separation is best for Nigeria. The north cannot keep holding the entire nigeria backward. Other region should move forward. to me it's either separation or regional autonomy.

Is it that the south has no leader or is it that they cant challenge the northern leaders. I'm tired of this core north sh i t
this is the problem with many nigerians,they see self determination as forbidden while things are going worst by the day,am an advocate of free speech and believe in live and let live this is not a matter of divide we fall together we stand,is about thinking ahead of time everyday people will be complaining the same thing but try and see it from a different angle they refuse to look that angle,everytime we sit here blaming each other while other countries have gone too far,as a realist,i dont no how to pretend i rather ignore you just to let the situation defuse a bit
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
saharareporters.com/news-page/bomb-blast-rocks-military-church-jaji-kaduna
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by monkeyleg: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Serious considerations must be given to dividing this country. That is the only way peace will reign and this senseless violence would stop
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by monkeyleg: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by aminu150(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Haba Oga army....upon all the check points that are in jaji, you still telling us that bomb got smuggled in?....pls be honest and tel us the truth because i smell something fishy.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by Olaposij(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
seanet01: Again? Na wa for This country. Let us seperate the chap from the wheat please. Enough ip enough. Haba
"chap from wheat"... Hmmnnn..
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by patholaw: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Boko harram....d church already closed b4 d explosion.....
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by patanjaly: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Something is wrong somewhere how can a car filled with bomb pass through like 20 check point without been detected remember d check point are manned by muslim/christian soldiers.let ask our self.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by salam001(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
malele:

Are u nutts what do u mean by blood of GOD
i meant blood of God when i said blood of God ,dammit
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna by sammyzacks(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
5 people dead many injured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.