Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Support For Your N.G.O - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Support For Your N.G.O (1716 Views)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g, Pls Dont Go Out To Night. / PHOTO: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News: Obasanjo’s Hill-top Mansion On Fire / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support For Your N.G.O by oduz: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Do you require support for your NGO?

Whether u are about to start one, or u want to seek support to achieve improved impact of an existing one?

Let us know what the challenges are, so that we can trash them out on this platform,

Over to you now cool
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by PasNet: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2012
Where can one get support for funding infrastructural developments for rural communities? I once worked with a partner to create a platform where governments and well meaning Nigerians can be appreciated for their involvement in championing infrastructural development but since the project was not well funded, we could not do much, we were only able to organise an award for excellence and there after, we could not get funds to continues. So I need to know how funds can be accessed to foster thIs cause
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by oduz: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Seeking funds, gives an assumption that the funds are being sought for an existing & Legitimate NGO, otherwise it should be made clear that Nigeria is the last place where any funding agency wants to throw funds around freely without caution, not even the knowledge of of 'how to get funds'

Also note that 'a PLATFORM for appreciating Govts & well meaning people' is not a serious cause that will attract continuous funding

However, I would like to give u the benefit of doubt by assuming that an NGO exist Legitimately that requires 'support for funding infrastructural developments for rural communities' all u need do is name the NGO & its registration details & if convinced I will send u a robust mail to make it succeed.

Meanwhile, I will not like u to leave this thread empty handed, so I will give u this related token below;

SHE Africa, is a British registered Charity agency with Nigerian office off Ikorodu Rd in Shomolu, Lagos, & has its focus on Shelter, Heath & Education (SHE) may give your cause a consideration, they have assisted several RURAL primary schools in Ogun & Ondo States to build Toilet facilities & donated books & other educational needs for pupils smiley
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by PasNet: 4:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Initiative for Infrastructure and Modern City Development (IIMCD) is a registered NGO
You can check us out @ www.iimcdnigeria.org

Initiative for Infrastructure and Modern City
Development is the pioneer Non-governmental
Non-profit making organization established to
compliment governments effort in addressing the
current challenges facing infrastructure
development in Nigeria.
The organization also serves as a communication
platform for promoting infrastructure
development in Nigeria by providing and
disseminating infrastructure development news,
research, surveys and location studies to
infrastructure investors and to also provide
international infrastructure investors with timely relevance
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by oduz: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2012
Thanks for your response, I have opened the site, which seems beautifully designed, I will create time by this weekend to give it a more detailed assessment cool
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by r231(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by jenijoe: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
I work with an NGO chinedum asanobi foundation,(CAF) we are concerned with unlocking potentials of the underprivileged and down trodden in our society through training, education, and meeting their physical and psychological needs. We work directly with aged people, drug addicts and teenage pregnant girls. I need advice on how we can raise financial support and collaborations out there. How can i contribute more to development of this foundation aside my job functions.
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by oduz: 4:51am On Sep 29, 2013
jenijoe: I work with an NGO chinedum asanobi foundation,(CAF) we are concerned with unlocking potentials of the underprivileged and down trodden in our society through training, education, and meeting their physical and psychological needs. We work directly with aged people, drug addicts and teenage pregnant girls. I need advice on how we can raise financial support and collaborations out there. How can i contribute more to development of this foundation aside my job functions.

Kudos, Name your website if any, or Drop your mail or PM me for some relevant useful materials to these challenges
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by jenijoe: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2013
website -www.chinedumasanobifoundation.org
email- jeni4joe@gmail.com. dis is my personal mail. tanx alot for ur help in advance
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by oduz: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2013
jenijoe: website -www.chinedumasanobifoundation.org
email- jeni4joe@gmail.com. dis is my personal mail. tanx alot for ur help in advance

I've checked it, it looks parked, this does not add up .....
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by PasNet: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
And it is almost 2 years now, i'm yet to get a response from you.....IIMCD
Re: Support For Your N.G.O by oduz: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2013
PasNet: And it is almost 2 years now, i'm yet to get a response from you.....IIMCD

Sorry I imagined that I had passed my conclusions over much earlier, Here they are anyway

Your underlying principle is a hard sell, NGO's are supposed to focus on areas that Govt has neglected, not compete with it

'Modern City' infrastructure seem far from it (Most Grants to Africa are focused on rural dev)

Providing 'Investors' with info, sounds like business

Best of Luck anyway

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Youths Selling Their Blood For Money. / Marijuana; My First Time Experience / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.