Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? (924 Views)

Tonke Dike Rates Her Songs Perfect / List Of Naija Banned Songs; What's Your Take / Fantasia Barrino Does Not Choose Her Songs Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? by cosby(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
personally, i love songs like hers, beautiful nubia, lagbaja, infinity,olufunmi, enya,i love these guys, asa is becoming my favourite sha, can't stop listening to her music, they teach good morals and some are proverbial which brings out the beauty. any body in the house that like her too?
cosby
Re: Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? by dtpchic(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
i'm feeling you,i also love her songs a lot especially "Jailer"!!!!!!
Re: Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? by PDF: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2008
Anyone who understands and loves music will definitely appreciate and love this lady and her debut album. it's phenomenally exquisite,

My favorites, Subway, So beautiful, Awe, Fire on d mountain, Iba, in fact, all d tracks.
Re: Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? by dragonigga(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2008
yea! yea!! yea!!! I thought i was the only one that love her music. mayne she's kool, i like her voice.

(1) (Reply)

Dmite Denies Africankings / Who Is The First Female D.j In 9ja / "rock Music" Is "satanic Music".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.